Black woman are more EDUCATED THAN YOU [Sup Forums BTFO]

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/black-women-become-most-educated-group-in-us-a7063361.html

umad nazis?

Other urls found in this thread:

familyinequality.wordpress.com/2016/06/07/no-black-women-are-not-the-most-educated-group-in-the-us/
telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/10607390/Beyonce-studies-anyone-8-other-ridiculous-university-courses.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wait? How did this happen in a country full of systematic white supremacy??

Educated. In Pan-African or gender studies.

... in STEM and medicine? Are these exchange-blacks from Wakanda?

"Educated", i.e. brainwashed.

The study they cited doesn't actually say that. It says that among black college graduates, the female to male ratio is highest. Asians are still the most educated Group. familyinequality.wordpress.com/2016/06/07/no-black-women-are-not-the-most-educated-group-in-the-us/

So. What's their excuse then?

>black women are the majority in degrees awarded to blacks
>this means they are the most educated group in the US
>even though the amount of blacks with degrees is most likely smaller than the amount of mass shooting victims annually
So this is the power of american journalism

The article's content doesn't support its hedadline, of course. Also, black women are actually the demographic which is most likely to drop out of college. Also, a degree in "________ studies" isn't a respectable goal.

Perhaps with all the helps of being woman + minority = free education in a country who education is expensive.

One a different note bro, how is the weather here in Netherlands? Going there next Saturday

>Black women become most educated group in US*
>*among blacks

It's the quality of education that matters.

They're only the highest rate of enrollment because of minority status and grants
They are also the highest percentage of college dropouts

>Are these exchange-blacks from Wakanda?
I can see this becoming a very beautiful, very socially acceptable meme.

>Niggers literally have an entire system built around guaranteeing that they get into education at the highest rates
>Like stupid niggers, they still manage to fuck it up
>They're still all poor

Okay lol. Guess what I do for a living? I'm a fucking pipe fitter. Guess who's retiring at 35? Me. It's me. I'm doing that.

No nigger on the planet Earth is ever going to retire. They're all going to keep buying spinning rims and purple drank. It doesn't matter if you hand an ape a humanities degree it's still a fucking ape.

Drumpf has a diploma as well. Take that as you will.

This actually frustrates a lot of black women as they are no longer satisfied with the prospects of an uneducated husband and often seek non-black college educated men.

I live in a city that is twenty five percent black...who the fuck do you think your kidding? Every year on halloween I get a front row seat into the black family dynamic and if that's what an education does for you we need to all burn our degrees.

So they hand out diplomas for weaves now?

God's Plan

We know.

That doesn't change their low IQ, and it's no suprise since blacks are so retarded they need support from everybody about everything

Whats a pipe fitter? Like welding?

Article is British you idiot.

This is why our society is fucked and why we will never accomplish anything great ever again.

Forced diversity is bullshit that lowers standards across the board.

Enjoy the innovations and breakthroughs we achieved in the past, there won't be many more.

Black womyn are THAT powerful, imagine what they could achieve without systemic racism.

Educated does not correlate with intelligence, just like somebody can be intelligent and not educated, ask your local plumber our electrician. Graduation just translates to gradual indoctrination it's a bunch of garbage Now in America unless it's STEM

>owned by 2 Russians and Sultan Muhammad Abuljadayel
Sorry about that, sounds British alright, it was talking about the US so I just assumed it was American.

>get double affirmative action from being both black and female
>get degree in Black African Women Studies and Beyoncé Rhythm Musicology
>hold up biatch we is the most educated group

mad at what? after 50 years of affirmative action, lowered entrance scores, and free scholarships, took this long for them to actually pass school?

if anything this is embarrassing for blacks, that it took this long.

Keep telling yourself that while you work your minimum wage job, becoming more irrelevant every day.

AAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAAAA~!
That's ADORABLE!
The Soros money must be running out if this is the best they got.

>attending college
Oh Statistics

>lack woman are more EDUCATED THAN YOU
in white dick sucking

I'd smash that, and pump like five gallons of banana pudding into it before I leave.

Truly G*d's chosen

>Independant uses feminist clickbait
Sometimes I wonder if the MSM is in on the shilling because of higher Powers or because of ad rev. generating clicks

Not really.

University of Phoenix Online.

Oh my so progressive.
It's not like they get help at all.

>infinite number of free scholarships dedicated to niggers that makes college totally free for them
>professors are told they must pass them regardless of their actual grades or it will make the university look bad

Gee I wonder why they are so educated.

Everyone in this thread getting assblasted over fake news.

>"attending"
Same thing happened in college and in drafting school. Half the class is black, until the Pell grant checks get distributed. Very next day there is half as many people in class. Hmmm...

I know, that's why I'm looking for top shelf nigresses to impregnate as I write this post.

If you only watch the bottom half it looks like a nature documentary

Innate intelligence is literally all that matters in the world

Excuse me what the fuck??

Give these rats all the education they want. Fact is they are #1 most undesirable females on the planet. I'd rather fuck knothole than stick my dick in a sheboon

>Most educated yet still has the lowest pay grade compared to all other races.
Have fun paying off those student loans.

Bingo! This comment is our grand prize winner!!!!

>major in nigger studies
>more educated

Yes, the proof is all those negress engineers at NASA, NAVSEA, NAVAIR, DARPA, CERN,....

>can easily enrol into into any given university based on your skin color alone
>receive tuitions based on your skin color alone
>if you're failing class, you're going to graduate anyway, as the requirements will either get lowered for you or the professors will pull you through it because of your skin color
And yet it's Sup Forums that's racist? Get fucked. Not to mention that the headline is misleading, as the study doesn't actually reflect it. And the black college-educated women that I knew usually graduated in something totally irrelevant, like gender studies etc.

With affirmative action I'm not surprised in the least

Then were is the affirmative action for whites then?

What is a pipe fitter? I am thinking about getting out of software development and learning a trade skill.

it's a codeword for gay male prostitute. He fits "pipe" into "holes"

>degree in afro history
>educated
Literally foad

telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/10607390/Beyonce-studies-anyone-8-other-ridiculous-university-courses.html

I gots my degree in Communitees healths

A diploma in wakandian throat singing and Kangzology doesn't mean jack shit aqua fresh.