So in the UK, a bunch of nig nogs started illegally vandalizing bus stops. So far, so black

So in the UK, a bunch of nig nogs started illegally vandalizing bus stops. So far, so black.

However, digging into the whole episode, the truth is far more disturbing. The group is called "Legally Black", and it's members are part of what is called the "Advocacy Academy" -
theadvocacyacademy.com

Looking further into the Advocacy Academy's funding, I found a name - The Paul Hamlyn Foundation -
phf.org.uk/grants/?select-region_country[]=uk&select-new_fund[]=youth-fund&hidden-s=The Advocacy Academy

Who is Paul Hamlyn?
>Paul Hamlyn, Baron Hamlyn, CBE (12 February 1926 – 31 August 2001) was a German-born British publisher and philanthropist...He was born Paul Bertrand Wolfgang Hamburger in Berlin in 1926 and moved to London with his Jewish émigré family in 1933. His father, Richard Hamburger, died when Paul was 14. Shortly afterwards he changed his surname to Hamlyn, which he picked out of the telephone directory.

The plot goes deeper. Next post.

Other urls found in this thread:

theransomnote.com/musings/articles/advertising-shts-in-your-head-special-patrol-group-vs-the-ad-industry/
liberaljudaism.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/OnePage-AdvocacyAcademyAmeliaViney.docx-1.pdf
thejc.com/community/community-news/stanley-fink-backs-liberal-judaism-1.12657
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LJY-Netzer
twitter.com/AdvocacyAcademy/status/726116416433340417
bbc.co.uk/programmes/profiles/4Y6tYtnQ7SX13qvkpsMgfKB/presenters
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>race isnt real
>but i get buttblasted that my race isnt in every role

Niggers are pretty stupid. So how they did manage to make the posters, open up the cases holding the posters, and then advertise it?

Simply put, they didn't. A group called the "Special Patrol Group" did. Special Patrol Group is a "#hacktivist" group that does stunts like this. And why does it do it? Because it's Marxist.
theransomnote.com/musings/articles/advertising-shts-in-your-head-special-patrol-group-vs-the-ad-industry/
Note, the "fully automated luxury communism" bit there.

But how did Special Patrol Group get the know how to do this? By using an article published by Dog Sector Press, an anarchist organisation. And this is the image they posted that led to the campaign.

Harold poitier and Dem scary ass places, real talk.

To summarize - a Jewish funded black power movement, which used help from communist/anarchist groups, vandalized property in an effort to push an agenda.

Thing is, it would be a TERRIBLE shame if the same tactics they used were to be used for "nefarious" purpose. Like, say, placing posters with big stuff that said "It's OK to be White".

See yous bastard
I canny have nig nogs in mah team!

Gee I wonder who is really behind this...

>How to hack into bus sign thingy
>What you need: THE FUCKING KEY

Wew. Such technical skill.

>So in the UK
Just say London. It's always London.

This. London can't be nuked soon enough.

to be frank, magic and superstition truly are a negro's dominion

For a nigger, yes.

That is what I have JUST explained. Please fucking read.

OY VEY! Those special patrol group fellows sound like some bad goyim.

WE BE IN DA NOGWARTS N SHIET

Is this a joke? They're super hood Goyim, attacking whites and looking to destroy white society.

anyone got the nigcraft and niggery meme?

>Brixton
Why am I not surprised

Because of the black people

Sot, just to confirm the Jewish link -
liberaljudaism.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/OnePage-AdvocacyAcademyAmeliaViney.docx-1.pdf
The founder of Advocacy Academy, Amelia Viney, is Jewish.
"Amelia Viney credited her admission to the university to the passion for Judaism, Israel and LJY-Netzer exhibited during her interview."
thejc.com/community/community-news/stanley-fink-backs-liberal-judaism-1.12657

Why is it always Jews, Sup Forums?

Just another bunch of dickheads who end up in front of the magistrates. The rich people's kids get off, the poor kids get fines. Same old story. It's theft and vandalism. They think they are being edgy, but no one cares.

Holy shit, this rabbit hole ges fucking DEEP.
What the fuck is LJY Netzer?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LJY-Netzer
LJY-Netzer (ljy-נצ"ר – Liberal Jewish Youth-Netzer) is one of two British branches (snifim) of Netzer Olami, the International Progressive Zionist Youth Movement. It is the youth movement affiliated to Liberal Judaism. All members of Liberal Jewish synagogues in the UK between the ages of 8 and 25 are automatically members of LJY-Netzer.

This is like something people would imemdiately call an anti-semtic fantasy - a Jewish girl who was a member of a Zionist organisation sets up a group (using Jewish funding) to recruit black people to attack white society.

>trying to turn this into class war shit when we're finding out, with a little digging, that it's all about Jews again
How about no?

Would've been better if they had portrayed a more typical african notion of magic on that poster tbqh famalam.

5/10

When ever i watch the bbc world news which is rare, all they have is shitskin presenters, no whites.
So what are these niggers after ? They already ahve 100% representation, even the PL football is like the african cup.

Why does it just get worse and worse and worse?
twitter.com/AdvocacyAcademy/status/726116416433340417

POWERFUL

You live your life, never noticing that all these little niggling attacks on your traditions and society always, inevitably, go back to the Jew. Here is a Jewess who is the head of an organisation training black people to attack British society, and at the same time, is part of an effort to get Syrian "refugees" into the country. And she's funded by an organisation which was started by a Jew who made his money in publishing subversive music and literature.

Why? Why every single time? And why is it that they're never open about it, but that it takes digging to find out?

These instructions seem shitty.

Here's how it go's, mummy and daddy yid, make lots of shekels. Going to die, want to keep shekels. Set up trust fund, get charity status, put little yids in charge. Gota pick something to fund, hey we're edgy, political change will do. Set up groups, groups do shit. Get caught, not the funds fault, we've got good lawyers. Poor activists go down, necessary sacrifice. Same old same old.

Some nice red pills with easy to follow links they can search themselves.

checked. & Sup Forums was right again. ffs.

Nobody should care about Harry Potter.

>more black roles
or
>all roles black
what do they want? like nigga just go to acting school if you want more black actors, fucking idiots

aren't there more minority groups in the UK with larger populations than blacks?

like poos, pakis or even Poles

It'd be even worse if someone were to superglue the bolts back in place to make it very difficult to open the case and take it down. Vandalism truly is horrible.

Aren't blacks in terms of demographics overrepresented in British media? Same kind of goes for American media.

yes, but it wont be enough till the world thinks all Angelo's are black.

What in the name of fuck?
Why do societies like this exist and operate in the UK?

I've seen enough in Israel to know you're your own worst enemy, chaim

I feel like some bad goys could put this information to very good use

open it up and put Tyrones face on it

There are more Asians than black, but the census data includes basically anything east of Turkey that isn't white as Asian. So this includes Middle Easterners, Indians, Pakistanis etc.
They're generally all lumped under the PC term of "Black and Minority Ethnic" (BAME)
Honestly the demography of this country is just fucked, especially in larger cities. Blacks grew 65.8% between 2001 and 2011. Asians grew 69%. Mixed race people grew 84%. Meanwhile whites grew 1.7%.
We still have a majority of 87% in 2011, which is down from 92% in 2001. It won't last long though. London is already minority white, down from 59% in 2001 to 44% in 2011 and similar trends can be seen in other population centers. The next Census will most likely take place in March of 2021 and given our current immigration and birth rate trends it's looking fairly bleak.

>Ethnostate when

>typical african notion of magic
From a white 's point of view african magic would be a nigger with a job.

black harry potter looks gay as fuck . episode 2 looks pretty realistic though , harry potter and the stolen bicycle

WE WUZ MAJIK N SHIT

>Jewish émigré family
God dammit every time

God this shit is so depressing. Our country is ending in real time, right before our fucking eyes, and nobody is doing anything. There doesn't seem to be anything we can do at this point.

WE WUZ MAJISHUNS AND SHIEEEET

spg is a stupid name for a hamster

What are you doing about it? If you aren't speaking the truth in real life then you are participating.

I do speak about it in real life, I'm joining Generation Identity and starting to attend Alt-Right events. But it all feels like our resistance to this process is too slow. Even if we were at the point we're at now 10 or even 20 years ago, we wouldn't be able to save our demography in the UK

As it stands we have about 10 or 15 more years of being an ethnic majority and therefore having racial political command in this country. After that? We'll be South Africa, or worse.

>>Ethnostate when
New-Pakistan now Nige, not sure what you're on about. What are you doing in their country anyway?

Watch bbc/itv London news & you'd think everyone in England was a black or a foreigner.

they are overrepresented in the media if anything by population rates here.

>joining Generation Identity instead of National Acton
Why don't you just start prepping the bull already cuckboy?

Yes they are only 13% here but demand to be in one of the top 3 spots on order of importance in EVERY movie and always ruin the cinematic experience with their shuck and jive.

In Western Nations blacks don't deserve this level of representation as they only make up a small percentage of the population - but the jew puts them in everything now to the detriment of the White man. Fuck niggers and jews.

how are they still up if they didn't pay?

>If you aren't speaking the truth in real life then you are participating.
"Oh look at that women being raped! Look over there, there's a women being raped! Let's all speak about it, I'm sure it'll help!"

The absolute state of New-Pakistan.

>illegally vandalizing

who gives a fuck

>>illegally vandalizing

It's more like a real life ad-blocker/imageboard combo if you ask me. I'd unironically pick it over the same advertising you see everywhere else.

Fucking retard, NA doesn't exist anymore. It was shut down by the state and all its known members arrested and put in jail.
Pro tip, use fucking google before you spout your bullshit on this board. Take off that shitty meme flag as well you shill, I bet you're from some irrelevant shithole or somewhere even more cucked than the UK. If you're ashamed of your flag, move, bitch, and don't criticise others.

>in an effort to push an agenda.
Its not an effective way to push their agenda. Any non black person will think its dumb as fuck. Also most black people would dislike it.

this, what is some naughty goy were to post something the kikes don't like.

BBC is just one big diversity hire.

What European country has had to endure more from its newcomers than New-Pakistan? What European country produced more ISIS-fighters?

>Any non black person will think its dumb as fuck
What are leftists?

The show Hansen vs Predator is willing to arrest people who never showed up. Deepfakes exists so how do they know they're not getting the wrong person and possibly getting ICE to deport them?

Why is Sup Forums so insecure about black people getting representation in film and television?

Norsefire when?

Its funded by a lot of non-Jews too. Don't be so tunnelled.

bbc.co.uk/programmes/profiles/4Y6tYtnQ7SX13qvkpsMgfKB/presenters

>harry pooter, you're a niglet now!!!

actual line from the movie. wow. fucking white people have gone too far this time.

Germany.
Take off your meme flag.
Also good job ignoring everything in my post you literal brainlet.

>can't respond so changes the subject and uses ad hom fallacy
I literally win the argument if you do this btw. no skin off my back bitch

It is over representation that is the concern, if Chinese media was suddenly overrepresented by White europeans should Chinese people just accept it as normal?

Because any country with a majority population of blacks is a shithole for all time.
Even with white men subsidising their entire being.

>Special Patrol Group

Lets fuck some shit up, anons.
Do they have a place where they gather online?

>Germany.
No it didn't.
>literal
Woah the memes in here are on fleek my bros!!!

It's a white country
they shouldn't even be here in the first place

Any example?

>moved to London with his Jewish émigré family
paint me in disbelief
I'm shocked, I tell you, SCHOCKED!

Coward won't take off his fake flag, classic
Tell me more about how I should join national action you fucking retard. You should go join the NSDAP too and you're a cuck if you say otherwise.

I can tell by the way you post that your IQ is below 100 and that's being generous.

>It's a white country
So how long have you been blind for William?

and that proves exactly wut?

>I can tell by the way you post that your IQ is below 100 and that's being generous.
Can I get an official certificate for that please?

Nice thread OP I appreciate your research into this,.

Because pattern recognition is powerful. If they were open about it, even the dumbest person would see Jewish subversion going on constantly

They are only safe while they are hidden

Thanks Poland!

The next census is going to be redpilling indeed.

>Britain is a white country

Maybe you fucks shouldnt have invaded and colonized half the world then. Brits are the ultimate hypocrites. You can exploit the entire world but POC coming to live on your island is unnaceptable apparently.

...militias will form..

Smells like meme spirit...

Britain is dead man. The sooner you accept this the better you can prepare. Me? I'll be moving out of here within 2 years max. Civil war is coming.

Its lottery funded. Which fucking hurts.

>is unnaceptable apparently.

It is you dirty child raping wog nonce

>Maybe you fucks shouldnt have invaded and colonized half the world then. Brits are the ultimate hypocrites. You can exploit the entire world but POC coming to live on your island is unnaceptable apparently.
Maybe you should consider relocating, you seem to have an issue with the British. Why would you want to live among them?