Be USA

>be USA
>SUPERIOR FIREPOWER
>can't defeat viet rainforest mongs
>still trying to defeat afghan camel jockeys

Tell me again sweetie how a plane full of bombs can defeat an armed populace?

Aussies still in Afghanistan?

>be australian
checkmate

*invades kangaroofag*
OwO what's this?
*notices lack of aircraft carriers and nuclear weapons*
Hehe~ you're cute and all :3c but you can't really satisfy me -_-

we contributed to both those wars though

>lectures on us losing to an inferior enemy
>once lost a war against literal Emus

Fucking aussies man

how about you try that shit you little fucking cunt?
maybe once you have you could not lose another war to FUCKING EMUS!

Emus are smarter than sand niggers.

The west is so ripe for collapse.

Kek

exactly.
they keep joining the taliban so we cant beat them

those fucking chinks are just lucky that our president was too much of a pussy to drop the big bomb!

>tricked the croc and roo
All he needs now is to act like a coward in front of the emu

Im so confused, how do you enter the army as a boy and come back as a girl

the emu war is over you think jews and germans still don't fucking get along? they cuck our women all the time, their children learn at our schools.

times have changed it's not 19 fucking 80 anymore dude australia is in the modern age of multispecism

forgot pic

Vietnam was a mistake. After the war, the Americans decided that they would rather lose money than lose lives. They stopped using human bodies as shields and instead starting investing in long range weaponry to minimize the risk of casualties. It's not the 60s and 70s anymore. The American military really progressed since then.
Now the middle east is a different story. It's not your conventional war. It's a war riddled with diplomacy, self harming Rules of Engagements, and proxy forces. If the US army had the thumbs up to go 100% in Afghanistan they would succeed in a matter of weeks. But, the citizens don't like it when the bombs you drop land on innocent people.

War is complicated,

i would fuck that thing, now all the men trying to be traps that are masculine shouldnt even try to compete with traps like this, this is a proper product.

Needs big bomb for farmers lol

Don't need bombs.

Excuse blah excuse blah. shhhhh leaf

We have directed energy weapons.

No you shhhhh

Cut the shit.

You are in Langley.

Threaten me will you?

You piece of shit.

You have started the wrong war.

Let me tell you that right now.

You gay.

>they cuck our women all the time
>Dude emus are mello now, they smoke weed and party all the time
>lost war against big chicken
How can you lose a war against FOOD?

Nah sweetie. Doesn't work like that.

Come here big boi it really does.

The kangas will be our ally against the emu fucks

Nah.

You sound mhmr

You sound scared. Changing your flag.

Just know there are going to be some big changes happening.

So cut the shit.

oi come back to me dont give anyone else attention.

Where am I mr. Psychic?

well, if you form up in a standard army they sure as fuck can bomb the hell out of you, but outside of that, they have zero ability. If people just refuse to listen, and refuse to group up and organize, and instead opt to do guerrilla hit and run tactics, the US army is fucked. As its latest bout of manufactured enemies have already found out.

>sweetie
Bumder spotted.

afghanistan is a sandpit m8 everyone knows this. russians invaded that place in 1865, when we were still fighting our own civil war. they only quit the place well after we were already a superpower.

mericans aren't there to win, ya dingus, we're there to make friends of congress rich.

New York

jews

well yes. the federal reserve is a central bank, and they pay out 6% off all the government's misadventures, win or lose. it is not a government agency, it's a private enterprise. it doesn't really matter anyway, since we abandoned the gold and silver standards and switched to a fiat currency. money is all just digits in a machine, not backed by anything. when it comes crashing down, the global economies will come with it. this is the result of postponing the JQ.

The US doesn't go to war to 'win', they go to war for profit. The longer the war, the more \bloodbucks for the millitary industrial complex.

we also lost against turkey. it's an australia thing.

The only way I'd lose a war against the emus if my belly was so full it would burst, I would even take laxatives so I can feed more on their ass.
Fuck all you coward, sun beaten CUNTS!

>that image
>mfw Adelaide is 70% yellow fellows

Sydney is 90% yellow i know that feel user i drink at home alone co the pub is just gooks on pokies

good stuff mate

fuck its the same here in Melbourne, but the faggots here are too pathetic to notice or do anything about it

Your answer is pic related

here it is worse we've accepted defeat
last year i played backyard cricket in suburbia south sydney
all the poo in loo neighbours had granny flats and my brothers mate had a backyard and we stood around with VBs and Carlton drys playing cricket
i was crying inside
Australia is dead

i dont even like fucking cricket but it felt good it felt Aussie

Bong Bantz
Destroy vs. Retain and Revise.
Pretty simple emu warrior. It is quite difficult to retain and revise the population, however, very simple to wantonly destroy the government, infrastructure, assets and opfor. This provides no return on investment and is only prudent as a threat countermeasure, hence you only see this slash and burn mentality in the dumbest of cultures (see S.A.) or the gravest of threats.
tl;dr - Ask Japan.