Your country is invaded

Physically, how well would Sup Forums fare against military trained personnel?

Assuming there's a global scale war, and your hometown is being attacked, could you fight off a soldier if the circumstances lead to a hand-to-hand combat situation, or would you die on the spot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QBdyhR5vfFA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

die on the spot all males will be killed first in an invasion leaving the women and children raped.

Ain’t happening here. “There is a rifle behind every blade of grass.” And it is gonna STAY that way.

Most of Sup Forums is probably only shooting-range level of trained for battle and not much else. If some dude paradropped on my roof right now, my best bet is just getting the first shot off while he's climbing down from it. If he breaks in with bayonet ready, I'm probably fucked.

Did you not read my post at all?

Based.

I've never done any exercise in my entire life. How fucked am I? I'm like 128 lbs at 6'0

In his defense, that is exactly why we use guns. Because hand to hand is hard.
In fact, this is why the entire world adopted guns in the end.

my small rural town isnt that much of a target, and they probably wouldnt even think its a town mostly dollar stores mcdonalds and other shit is everywhere, they would probably pass on through.

I'd stand no chance desu, i'd maybe be able to booby trap my house though.

As a Mil Mechanic, I have strenght and enough tools to hit hard in CQC, before going to locker get my rifle and CO's office to yell why inland base was invaded without any forewarning.

Nobody gives a fuck about your hand to hand paratrooper fantasy. We shoot niggers around here, faggot.

Fuck yeah. I got a metal spork. You know how dangerous those are?

If you have no military experience and don't go shooting regularly you'll have absolutely no chance against a professional soldier unless it's a weak manlet and you happen to catch him unarmed

>Finland
youtube.com/watch?v=QBdyhR5vfFA

>Ain’t happening here. “There is a rifle behind every blade of grass.” And it is gonna STAY that way.
This is basically what's going through my head when I try to imagine OP's scenario. Picturing a military force trying to occupy a remote Alaskan village where there are 10x as many guns as people. It would be a strategic and logistical disaster

.45 acp liberator much?

Ill use a shovel

I go to the taiga and organize a guerrilla war.

>Physically, how well would Sup Forums fare against military trained personnel?
Like shit since an invading army would have a navy and airforce behind it, with all the logistic and support advantage over a bunch of guys with rifles

I happy to live in an area that is very rugged and jungly and know it like the back of my hand. I pity an invading army in my neck of the wood.

>implying this isn't already happening
no one is doing anything to stop it

They wouldn't dare - I've got a drawer full of these babies as do most residents in my village.

The blood of the crusaders runs strong here.

Europeans are not armed. We're sitting ducks in conflict, always have been.

nah, I'd just run and leave behind poisoned sweets and booze

Yeah. I actually know something about Airborne Infantry operations. I got my wings years ago at Ft Benning. Read up on Normandy. The place for VERY light Infantry is a few miles behind enemy lines where they can be quickly supported. The entire “Red Dawn” scenario is ridiculous. Just as in Red Dawn, once on the ground “foreign paratroopers” would find “a rifle behind every blade of grass”.

With the techniques I've learnt from anime as my sword and god protecting me as my shield, I shall slay all enemies that stand before me.

No , they're many WW2 and hunt rifles in european compaign

DON'T BE A LOON

BIN THAT SPOON

if it was a global scale war, I'd be pressed into service as all commercial aviation personnel was deemed as reserves. You know how valuable targets aircraft are so it's gonna be a short war for me.

>mfw will end up in a rekt thread on Sup Forums getting shredded by carpet bombs

Kidding aside, I'm more worried of a civil war brewing up so I've been stocking up on non perishable supplies since november

From my cold dead hands Ethelred.

>hand to hand
Who would want to risk his life in such a stupid way? I am fit as fuck but I would just get a gun and fight defensively from elevated positions, given that my 25.000 suburban town is situated around 300 m hill. And I know every sq meter of it.

Attacking force would lose 200-300 fighters before conquering it, almost certainly.

Tfw there IS no country with a superior AF and Navy...

The physical fight wouldn't be a whole lot different than a one on one vs a civilian. But I suppose the biggest disadvantage against an enemy soldier would be his plate carrier or flak. It would give me less places to stab with say, a knife. That being said, most flaks only cover the vital organs of the upper body. You could still stab them in the stomach, throat, groin, etc for killing. Arms would be just sightly more protected if they have sleeves down. But then, I could also wear a thicker long sleeve.

As far as hand to hand, no knife: It's also a crap shoot. Kevlar, plates, ammo and other gear slow you down. Kevlar could protect their face from punches theoretically, but could also work against them by giving me something to grab on to and more easily manipulate their head. Also, wearing a flak adjusts your body dimensions to un natural proportions. For example: Laying in your back with a back plate in your flak makes your body (front to back) a good three inches thicker. Plate plus double stacked magazines on your front? At least a good 6extra inches. So if you imagine laying in your back with that, your head would be tilted way more than if you were slick.

So in the end? It wouldn't be much different than fighting any other dude. In fact, PPE could actually serve to disadvantage enemy soldiers if circumstances were right. Hand to hand combat is something that most modern militaries don't focus on any more. I was in the Marines and they have the Marine Corps martial arts program (MCMAP) and they do teach some techniques. But a lot of it is simply refinement of natural fighting - stuff that would come natural to any real man. Physical strength is about 85% the determining factor in a squared up fight.

Unless our military is present and able to arm me properly vs military grade shit, I wouldn't fight for some unimportant town, i'd retreat north and live happy life knowing that lawlessness is going to strike Sweden and I can basically do as I want as long as I don't piss off the new regime.

2-300? If just 0.1% of you town is armed with rifles in that environment any invader would be wiped out in hours not days.

>Shoot any supply truck arriving into the town
>Blow up nearby energy plant
>Drone every generator
How long do you think an alaskan village can last without heat? I'd say a week at best.

No one has Kevlar “over their face”. You cant see through it. Something to remember.

nukes would be mass spammed instantly. Your retarded idea of toy soldiers fighting for you is just that, retarded. It would never happen. Everything would be gone in an instant.

i' dead, off course and my family gets raped. i live in Romania, a country where a few years ago there was an attempt to even ban airsoft guns.
i have no idea how to shoot a weapon because no one will let you learn that even in special designated shooting ranges if you are not a cop or some other state controlled institution employee.

except 99% of gun owners rarely goto the range and are fat as fuck not to mention out gunned by military grade weapons

your boipussy will be ravaged

Well if you did any time in the service, youd know that 24/25 times, a helmet is called a "Kevlar". Because, you know, they're made out of fucking Kevlar.

Fucking civilian

...oh!and our army it's an embarrassment. they will probably disband in the first day of the attack.

>would you die on the spot?
>aim up
>fuck geneva convention, i'm a partisan, release the warrior

So underrated.

>out gunned by military grade weapons
what is asymmetric warfare

go back to sucking government cock and leeching off the taxpayers you major league homo

Don’t forget who pays you, jewslave

Average male can get 15 kgs/35 lbs of pure muscle mass, but that means 3x a week of proper strength training/powerlifring (bench press, squats, deadlifts, over head press) for 4-5 years.

Look into Stronglifts 5x5 or Wendler 5/3/1.

And most importantly, check your ego at the gym's door and don't bother with isolation exercises. Want biceps? Do deadlifts. Everything correlates.

you live in a fantasy, you and the 2 other fat asses in your neighborhood that actually would actually try to go up against a platoon would be shot on the spot

>would you die on the spot?
no
>would you shoot yourself with soldiers gun?
yes

>What is 5 kg's of tannerite pressed up against 2 lbs of copper pressed out on a 45.

Destruction. Thats what it is.

KIKES already took over OP

And the Mutts cucked & now fight wars for ISRAEL

Since this is Yurop no one is armed beside police, hunters and army. But hastily organized militias/home guards with 2 weeks of training can do wonders.

Key thing is that invader doesn't have more than 3:1 advantage. Croatia is lucky in that regard since only real threat to us (Serbs) outnumbered us in 90's war 1:1.5.

Hungary 1:2, so they also couldn't conquer us due to attrition.

But if Italy would ever attack we are fucked.

>hand to hand combat

Fuck that shit, I'll go to an ADF base and try and get a rifle

>How long do you think an alaskan village can last without heat? I'd say a week at best.
Depends on the town and time of year. 8 months of the year it wouldn't be too bad. Our schools actually teach wilderness survival so obviously it would be hard for the very old and very young but emergency igloos with fire are actually pretty comfy. Would make it even harder for an invading force too. All locals could hunter/gather/fish year round here if they had to for food

We have /k/ on our side. We're fine

I should note I live on the coast and it would be a different story if you're talking about an interior village. Anything below -50 and rip

I never said they were coming by air, that's just a picture.

probably would not be able to do much in an initial invasion, I can physically defend myself but if we are being attacked by a first or second world nation I find it unlikely they would start indiscriminately attacking civilians right off the bat. still i would wait until the enemy fighting troops have moved on and then set up an observation ring to try and pass information on the situation in my town to the UK or allied government and await instructions as how to make my contribution worth something. failing that get the hell out of town ASAP and link up with what is left of the regular forces and volunteer

Wouldn't have much choice under those circumstances.
I guess a person would have to grab their gun if they are lucky enough to possess one, and fight to the death.
Physically I can rip someone apart "at least I'd like to think I could" if it came down to it. I could be in much better shape as far as cardio goes though, so I am thinking of getting better and taking some tactical shooting courses offered at the local gun club. Also, having a supply of firearms for neighbors and family would be a bonus.

According to this board, who isn't owned by a Jew?

Dumb ass. I've been out for longer than I was in.

Rural ausfag here. I own a dozen hunting rifles and I'm surrounded by mountains, ridges, creeks and dense vegetation. I'm also a former field medic and lieutenant in a mounted infantry regiment so I'm familiar with how they would conduct themselves. Unless it's special forces I'd feel confident in hand to hand combat with a soldier and would be confident inflicting serious casualties on any invading forces.

>they would probably pass on through.
Rounding you up house to house or blocking you in under marshal law.

I got to shoot sand niggers. I was doing the world a fucking favor. A thank you would be nice.

Don't be a dork, bin that spork.

Invading force (amphibious) wouldn't bother with you guys, sorry. They would take Seattle, Vancouver and block your transport links with the south.

You would get your supplies across Yukon, but nothing which would enable a significant tying down of the enemy manpower from your direction.

LOL
The absolute state of Australia
Defenseless CU.CKS
Wipe open for China/Indonesia

>Invading force (amphibious) wouldn't bother with you guys, sorry
I totally agree. Would be a waste of resources to occupy and provide no real strategic advantage. Our biggest issue would probably be alcohol withdrawal and suicide baka

Fuck off Chang, unlike you I served in the ADF, ex -RAN, so I actually have military training.

Our defence is how big of a shithole our country is. That should repel any invader away.

but if they still invaded, I will probably go away into woods or mountains or remote smaller towns and from there run an asymetrical hit and run type campaign on weaker links in invading forces. May be do some decent damage to them before I get out.

That's the way to go, pajeet. Another method is tainting water sources, destroying roads and bridges. An invading force needs your infrastructure more than you do.

Correct. blend in with the civvies and do the fighting discreetly to do bigger damage. Eventually any competent force will be able to take you out, but you have done your part if you did decent damage.

What about the Nukes you faggot ?

>invasion happens
There are plenty of places here where a group could hide and prepare for guerrilla warfare
Too bad our gun laws sucks so at best most people will rely on the good old grandpa's rifle
>hand-to-hand
I guess I could do that

>tainting water sources
Have you seen the ganges lateley? its done already
>roads and bridges
there are roads and bridges in india?

hes not a bong, leaf, we can pack assualt-sporks if we want
also there would be a few down before they took my home if i am awake before they come in the door

nukes make it worthless for them too

>military trained personnel
What a meme. Most militaries are no better trained than you or me.

I lock my doors at night to protect YOU.

Absolutly. Just ask nam vets how they faired againt rice farmers. Gorrilla warfare my friend.

>Foreign army invades
>Sup Forums tryhards hide in a closet with a bag of onions and hope they have enough time of not jerking off and playing video games to become strong enough to resist before they are found

This is what happens when you meme yourselves retarded.

And a Kevlar helmet that covers your FACE is pretty fucking useless.

>6'2"
>210lbs
>Lift weights 3x a week
>Run 12 or so miles a week.
>Swim for around 3-4 hours a week.
>Extreme amount of cultivated rage from boxing for years in my teens.

Please, please, please let some manlet 5'4" Chinese paratrooper land in my back yard. Even if I take a few rounds of 5.8MM from his QBZ I'll still crush his fucking skull like the mountain in GoT.

There are more chances of nazi Neo-Aztec Mexico invading.

No rifles here.
So I propably take 1-2guys down, surprised that I got a gun at all and get shot down quite after.

>implying the flavor of third world manlet supported by a military with absolutely zero long term force projection matters

>trained military personnel
Ask the Afghans.

Didn't work so well for the British army in Northern Ireland either.

The average American shooter probably has about as much training and combat experience as most of the armies of the world. And we have at least 80 million gun owners. Think about that.

I would guess that 90% of OUR “Armed Forces” haven’t even seen a firearm since Basic as they are all Combat Support and Combat Service Support. As far as “NON US” military, as I recall the Republican Guard in Iraq was considered the “best non US” Armored Divisions in the world at the time. They ceased to exist in an afternoon as I recall.

I shoot rifle and pistol competition, IDPA and High Power Rifle and most of the guys I shoot with have been in one branch or another.

I speak fluent Russian and I'm handsome, I'll be fine

and 48% of the worlds civvy held guns

>Assuming there's a global scale war, and your hometown is being attacked, could you fight off a soldier if the circumstances lead to a hand-to-hand combat situation, or would you die on the spot?

If he has a knife, I am dead meat most likely. Otherwise I did a few months of boxing and knowing how shitty the hand to hand training for soldiers is, I know that I have a chance.

>imblying
Most Alaskans dont soley rely on electric heat. Most have big personal natural gas/oil tanks and actual wood to burn.

I'd probably shoot him with the gun I have on my desk. Then I'd grab my rifle and shoot his buddies. Than give my other rifles to the neighbors and start organizing my militia.

This leaves a lot to be desired. What army? Me vs. 5" tall 100lb North Korean or Me vs. 6'3 240 lb Russian? I'd rip the nork to shreds and I'd give myself 50/50 with the Russian.

nah i would jew my way into survival
like they did with Alexander.
just cheer and wave olive branches pretending to be happy they are here.

The hunting permits sold in the top 3 states are more than the largest army in the world. The total is approx 35 million. These are people who kill annually.