Would you be willing to live in a Caliphate?

Would you be willing to live in a Caliphate?

>No gays
>No mixing of opposite sexes
>No drugs
>No Sex out of wedlock
>No democracy
>Only Muslims would be full citizens while the People of the Book (Jews, Christians, Zoroastrians, Sabeans and Mandeans) would be half citizens
>No Athiesm
>No Norse Cringetards

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x35kzdl
youtu.be/75fZg7LuZb4
youtu.be/lJ16V4FWaEw
youtu.be/xx-zOkBh7Ag
youtu.be/sEirbUAurFg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mukhannathun
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No gays sounds great

I only live with Muslims cos my country is cuckolded into medieval practices.
If it wasn't for disgusting female politicians I would have cleansed my country.

nope, shitty concept because none of that is controlled in shitskin countries

>Implying any of them are Caliphates

> No drugs
top kek m80, and what do you think your caliphate is funding itself with? Iranians, Saudis, Isis, Afghans, they all love that sweet morphine, hash and amphetamines. I suggest you kys to get to your mis-translated virgins faster.

take note newfags, this is how you BTFO a glow in the dark achmad LARPer. He left the thread because he knew I'd be mentioning their connection to israel next.

>Implying Houri means raisen and not virgin

Waow. You're really going to buy that crap?
"Thus. And We will marry them to fair women with large, [beautiful] eyes",
[Quran 44:54]
When was the last time you saw raisens with eyes?

Also, you imply that Iran and Turkey etc. Are Caliphates. The only True Caliphate besides the Rashidun was the Taliban Caliphate and they ended opium trade in one year.

I'm here, bruh.

you forgot.
>no white people

Forgot to mention that ISIS obviously an Israelu proxy pic related

"No Arab is superior to a non arab and no Non Arab is superior to an arab"
-Muhammad PBUH
[Tirmidhi]

O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted
[Quran 49:13]

>Forgot to mention that ISIS obviously an Israelu proxy
>I'd be mentioning their connection to israel next.
maybe you should learn to read before you try to preach, habibi?

i'd move to europe if i wanted to live in a caliphate

>fair women with big beautiful eyes
>greys are fair with big eyes
>greys are demons
>muslim god is actually satan

Also the gold based currency.
dailymotion.com/video/x35kzdl
There is nothing wrong with Islam, only with the brown people.

I forgot to mention that I agreed with you

Kek

Or houris could be anime girls

> I agreed with you
Except on the part where all abrahamic religions (and in fact most organized religions) are an elaborate ploy by cabalistic melekian cunts to abuse children, apparently.

Taqiyya. None of that shit is real. You're a lying fag.

That's just ridiculous and edgy.

Any basis of Taqiyya from the Quran or Hadith? Or is it something Kaffirs shout out when they get threatened or confused?

Check these digits of truth.
Abrahamic religions are an ungodly abortion used by the elites to control the masses and summon the demiurge, a mechanical "god" AI they want to merge with to evolve to a higher level of consciousness. The real "God" is Entropy, the constant change and decay in nature which erodes any artificial structure with time.
>preaches Islam, the shittiest,
most violent of three shit flavours of fundamentalist brainwashing
>calls others edgy
yeah ok

Also
>no technological progress
>no toilet paper
>no music
>no art
>no freedom
>no common sense

>glorifying of arab barbarians.
>Arab cringe rapists on every corner
>children targeted by pedofile gangs

no thanks

Also, If I'm not mistaken your prophet married a 9 year old and child marriage is allowed in most muslim cultures, so I dont know why you even try to hide the pedo part, you should advertise it, that's the only way you'll make friends with the degenerates here.

It's almost like you need some degree of liberty and self-indulgence in a society if you want it to be more creative and autonomous...

>glorifying of arab barbarians
Nearly everytime the Quran says Kaffir it is referring to Arabs
> pedofile gangs
>Arab cringe rapists
Don't know why you put cringe their but rape is punishable by 100 lashes and 1 year jail or stoning to death under Sharia. The only reasons those animals survive in the West is because you people don't punish them.

>I'd move
Yeahhhhh sure you wouldy goblino friend

>Implying child marriage is the same as barbaric child molestation
That's like saying marriage is rape and sexist

Any nation run by muslims is by default a shithole that deserves to be nuked.

>I give your dad money/carpets/goats
>get to sodomize you for the rest of your life
>if you run away/gfight back, be beaten or murdered by own family for "honor"
nothing barbaric here.. You tired of getting BTFO and backpedaling yet?

>no technologic progress
What was the Arab Golden Age?
>no toilet paper
You don't wipe your hands on tissues after you're done eating you wash them. Is your food dirtier than your shit? Wash your ass with water, you filthy faggot.
>no music
youtu.be/75fZg7LuZb4
youtu.be/lJ16V4FWaEw
youtu.be/xx-zOkBh7Ag
youtu.be/sEirbUAurFg
>no art
Pic related
>no freedom
Says the goy whose civilization has made researching the holocaust illegal and has blasphemy laws regarding insulting Kikes

People confuse Arab culture with Islamic culture.

A White nation adopting Islam will look 1000x different to an Arab culture under Islam.

>but rape is punishable by 100 lashes and 1 year jail or stoning to death under Sharia

Is this what mohammed got for his 9 year old child :D ?

No, I'm a white ethnonationalist classical liberal.

I don't care about degeneracy as long as it's not on the public street and there's no (((public education))) and (((media))) to stuff it down kid's threat and there's no (((human rights))) to protect faggots from the rightful discrimination they should endure.

I've never backpedalled.
Mehr is given to the bride and not her father. Sodomy is sex with a male or in the anus. Both are prohibited and one is punishable by death.

Honour killing is punished by death.

Someone gets it

what happens to a person that doesn't believe in any religion in your califat :D ?

>Implying Statutory rape is real rape
I think you belong on Buzzfeed

Death, Exile or he has to convert to Islam or the the religion of the people of the boom

To be honest yes
If the west truly rejects me for being a white male
I'd convert
I don't know if I'd believe necessarily
But I'd convert and follow all the rules in the most hardliner fashion

oh because you made up a law it isn't rape anymore. I understand. next question. were you retarded before you believed in islam or after?

No confusion here. Clear as the truth of God the Father Son and Holy Spirit. You're liars like your Jew handlers. How's it feel to be their dogs?

aye, that's a good reason to nuke every califat out of existence before it becomes a real problem :)

>Sabeans and Mandeans
What're these literal memes?

Also, no, fuck off. You left out all the cousin fucking.

True. Even in the golden age of Islam most of scholars were Persians or semi-arabised Visigoths

I'd join Aum Shinrikyo before I'd join Islam.

It's gettin consanguiny in here, so take off all your niq's

no, even the turks werent, it always gets over run with british zionists

new best friend user-kun

I'd put my sneakers on and catch the next comet before i joined your cult.

Plus i don't like to stick my ass in the air 5x a day like a faggot.

And dissecting Islam is easy mode in itself. Allah mandated a Muslim man can have four wives, but Mohammed suddenly had another one of his visions, and now he could have five! Special privileges for the prophet. Then there's the Satanic Verses, and le big black cube (circling around cubes and whatnot was ancient Arab pagan tradition going back to pre-Islam), men can marry their sons' wives if they die, and then there's the death penalty for apostasy thing.

Islam really is a meme religion created by a couple clever Arabs at the top like Mohammed who didn't believe their own shit. Mohammed was illiterate, no original Korans exist, and I'm sure it was a work in progress with many contributors. And like a meme religion would be expected to, they fracture between Sunni and Shia going back to the early days of the religion.

What else would you expect from a nigger-tier Arab bandit like Mohammed? What fucking biblical prophet sticks up caravans, robbing people?

No, I would rather die stopping one in my state

>but Mohammed suddenly had another one of his visions, and now he could have five!
Try nine or eleven

>inbreeding
>pedophilia
>race-mixing
>globalism
>destruction of art (iconoclasm)
>anti-intellectualism
>retarded food rules based on judaism
>also an abrahamic plot for jewish world dominance

Go die in a fire ahmed

>b-but degeneracy...

We can get rid of that on our own. Also advocating Islam as a remedy to degeneracy is laughable considering Islam itself is degenerate.

He is right tho. You have been (((deceived)))

>What was the Arab Golden Age?
A complete fabrication. Everything was either derivative (see: stolen) Greek works with no advancement, or discoveries by apostates, non-Muslims. Islam is literally against cause and effect, Allah (piss be upon the false idol) can do anything at anytime. Discovering any fixed natural law is haram.

>inbreeding
arab thing, not a islamic one
>anti-intellectualism
Al-Ghazali's thought isn't the whole Islam, just like Protestantism isn't the whole Christianity
>pedophilia
Age of consent in the invetion of XIX century's socialsts, why should I care.
>race-mixing
Islam dosen't explicitly bans it, just like Christianity or atheism. It should be implemented separately anyway.
>globalism
What is wrong with world having single sovereign, or culture
>destruction of art (iconoclasm)
art is gay
>also an abrahamic plot for jewish world dominance
only the saudi wahhabism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mukhannathun

It would be full of traps too, Sup Forums would love it.

>Taqiyya

Rejects taqiyya, enshrines it with mid sentance capitalization.

Serious question OP: Are you white?

OP could also be (((white)))

Says the goy whose country is head over heels in love with Israel

Obsolete religions

I doubt. One of the reasons, why jews are for moving Muslims to Europe is to push anti-islamic agenda in the future

Traps are exiled from houses. It'd help if you read the article. The Prophet PBUH exiled a servant of his who started crossdressing and so did Umar.

OP
What is your ethnicity

No.

>No sex out of wedlock
Those whores think anal counts as still being a virgin.

I'm Paki

>I'm a collectivist who thinks everybody is responsible for and agrees with the polity of their home country because Islam rejects personal and individual freedom.

There now we've circled back to discussing the shittiness of Islam, you can continue.

Thx for the info

Islam is the product of arabian culture.
>rape is punishable by 100 lashes and 1 year jail
Except it is not provable in islamic courts.
What the fuck are you doing in Poland?

No one sincerely believes it. Anal is prohibited even within wedlock let alone with a na mehram. The only muslim women who do it only do it so they could lie to their future husbanda and family and thus get to live like a whore and then like a wife.

You can't name any other ideology that has been so fiercly and practically against the Jews after the Nazis besides Islamists. Islamism inherited the banner of Anti Semitism from the Nazis because the White Man failed Hitler.

You're welcome

Rape doesn't require the same evidence as fornication. As shown in the hadith below

Abu Alqama reported: A woman went out to pray during the time of the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, and she was met by a man who attacked her and raped her. She screamed and he ran away. Then another man passed by and she said, “This man has molested me!” A group of emigrants were passing by and again she said, “This man has molested me!” They caught the man whom she thought was her attacker and brought him to her and she said, “Yes, this is the one.” They brought him to the Prophet and he issued orders concerning him but the one who had attacked her stood up and he said, “O Messenger of Allah, I am the one who attacked her.” The Prophet said to her, “Go now, for Allah has forgiven you,” and the Prophet said kind words to the man who had been mistakenly arrested. The Prophet said to the man who had attacked her, “Stone him,” and the Prophet said, “Verily, he has repented in such a manner that if the people of Medina were to repent in this way, it would be accepted from them.”

Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 1454

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to At-Tirmidhi

I have noticed, that Islam is compatible with right-wing ideas like monarchy, gold standard, patriarchy, chastity, strict punishments etc...

so fucking your aids ridden goat is not sodomy, interesting....

>No gays

Except the ones who fuck each other in the ass as a national pasttime

>No mixing of opposite sexes

Who DOESN'T want to develop homosexualism and incestous feelings through not seeing members of the opposite sex?

>No drugs

Except retarded religion that functions identically to haseesh.

>No Sex out of wedlock

Unless you're related

>No democracy

Yes, I've always dreamed of having some fat greasy fuck dictating how I live my life.

>Only Muslims would be full citizens while the People of the Book (Jews, Christians, Zoroastrians, Sabeans and Mandeans) would be half citizens

Sounds wonderful having some loser religion forced upon me or I get fucked

>No Athiesm

Again, sounds wonderful having such a loser religion you need to actively force people to stick to it

>No Norse Cringetards

Hey, what the heck, I'll grant you that.

Not monarchy but okay with the rest

Having sex with a goat isn't sodomy it's beastiality and it is punishable by death

If someone engages in sexual intercourse with an animal, kill him and kill the animal." [Ahmad and others - Al-Arnaa’oot said its Isnaad is Hasan]

this, gas arabs

Isn't the caliphate a form of monarchy?

Sounds amazing honestly.

NO SUCCESSFUL "CALIPHATE" EXISTS!

>NO SUCCESSFUL "CALIPHATE" EXISTS!

No such thing as a SUCCESSFUL muslim country!

Islamic cultures fail every time!!

Well, once there were no successful cars
Persian gulf countries aside, Malaysia is one.

They are all in chaos

The history of Islam concerns the political, economic, social, and cultural developments of the Islamic civilization. Despite concerns about the reliability of early sources, most historians believe that Islam originated in Mecca and Medina at the start of the 7th century.

>arab thing, not a islamic one
Turks, Iranians and Pakistanis also do it
>Al-Ghazali's thought isn't the whole Islam, just like Protestantism isn't the whole Christianity
He isn't but he's one of the greatest Muslim scholars ever.
>Age of consent in the invetion of XIX century's socialsts, why should I care.
Because fucking a child might be wrong?
>What is wrong with world having single sovereign, or culture
Boring
>art is gay
Fuck off you savage

There's nothing wrong with that and you know it cuck.

>arab thing, not a islamic one
Islam is fundamentally an Arab religion
>What is wrong with world having single sovereign, or culture
Concentration of power. Power corrupts, and it attracts the corruptible, just look at us or the EU and multiply that by 100. Shit, just look at any muslim country. Judge a tree by the fruit that it bears.
>art is gay
It's not just the destruction of art, it's the destruction of culture and history.

Birthed in the 7th Century, if it was successful you would have many examples of THRIVING ISLAMIC CULTURE.

Instead, you have IRAQ, AFGAN, PAKA, SAUDI, IRAN, TURK, and every other "ISLAMIC" mess proves what a EXTREEEEEEM FAILURE ISLAM is.

In ISLAM the satanic religious police rob people of civil rights and consolidate power until they go door to door killing their own people that dont believe exactly what they believe....

Thats how ISLAM creates a pure people

Bring Islam to us.
There is only good that could come of this.

>no norse cringetards
Odin>>>>>all*h