>bill of rights

United States.
It is your right.
Need to defend from rabid minorities.

Japan.
Safe ethno-state with minimal K*reans

Really made me think

Oh look it's this shit thread again.
Wasn't it enough to spam it 80x yesterday?
>it goes in all fields

>different countries with different histories have a different way of life
eat shit, faggot.

Japan wtf. Unacceptable for sure.

Japan has no history of the peasantry owning weapons, its understandable that the process is labyrinthine. But as a counter they are far more homogeneous and have a stronger cultural resonance, so people don't need to be as well armed in day to day dealings.

Japan has less gun crimes not because of gun control laws, but because of the nature of our citizens.

good job, japan.
Let's laugh when school shooting occurs again in Americas. It happens every month.

yeah it's "literally that simple" and not delegated to the individual republics of the 50 states you fucking nigger, as well as the federal guidelines of mental health adjudication

>muh niggers

Every time.

you dont have niggers, we do.

when the Jews begin throwing 1 million subsaharan niggers and mudslime rapefugees in to your country, you will have HUGE conflicts

you're from a country surrounded by mountain muslims that will bomb an elementary school in the name of Allah. Why the fuck are you trying to preach?

There is a background check?

Unacceptable.

Our citizens are violent because of massive income differences and niggers.

>country is controlled by yakuza
>thugs in control of small and big business, gambling, drugs, prostitution
>will cut off your head instead of shooting you

WOW JAPANESE ARE SO CIVILIZED AM I RIGHT GUYS XDDDD

And Japan crime is super low.

We need to either ban guns or adopt a system similar to japans.

Last time I checked the map, it was Russia on the east with friendly slavs, and Poland in the south, they refuse to let muslims in.
How's Burma?

Japan doesn't have the nigger problem

>1570▶
>And Japan crime is super low.

reporting of crime, what is considered crime, and what laws are actually enforced are all just words on paper you fucking nigger.

japan is a corrupt nation controlled by a lazy police force that takes bribes from japanese mafia. all SEA countries are like this. not only that, but japs are only too happy to indulge in this culture.

haha, okay wladimer. burmese are fine, we keep those monkeys in check

Gooks are the last people on earth next to niggers who should ever own firearms to be perfectly honest