Is Hiding Your Power Level Still The Ethical and Moral Thing To Do?

Well? Should we all act like Richard Spencer or is being passive really still right? I am leaning towards it isn't.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1517641226196.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=PNHonbqlEOs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1517641226196.webm

>Do you want to have an early death?

I actually just found this show. Between Patrice and Roseanne, I've stopped feeling bad about giving no fucks. Truth is a universal language.

>Well? Should we all act like Richard Spencer or is being passive really still right
Somewhere in between. By staying passive you're even worse than a leftie because you're aware enough to know what's going on. You wanted a tough, difficult fight? This is a cultural war and silence is surrender.
This doesn't mean you should go full gas the kikes race war now on everyone who brings up any political issue, most people are conditioned to immediately reject whatever you say. Be stubborn, but patient.

are you an idiot?

if not then go for it, but if you aren't confident enough in yourself to articulate your ideology properly then don't do it.

Hiding has never been moral or ethical. It's purely a strategic and convenient action.

I try not to sperg out and go full 1488, but instead leave tiny redpill doses. Not enough to scare people away but just enough to inform them
Morally and for the sake of one's pride, one should not totally hide their power level

You are confusing ethical and moral. I care about both, but you can be ethical without being truely moral, which I think most people here would fall under.

Yes, the best way to change people's minds is getting them to see new patterns on their own. I know this.

Richard spencer is controlled opposition
The JIDF is shilling for him
It crushed my heart when i discovered it

>Richard Spencer controlled opposition

No. Hate to say at but look at how successful the commies have been in infiltrating our society. Enough of this muh honor shit

>be 18 at 2010 christmas dinner
>show power level to family
>older cousins laugh
>younger cousins get angry
>be 25 at 2016 christmas dinner
>younger cousin shows power level
>see how stupid he looks

when you get older, you be see

I don't know. I won't punch right though. That is bitch shit. I am not even white according to a minority here, but I won't condemn full on NeoNazis in this day and age.

i dont go outside so I dont have to hide it

Oh shit. Forgot link.
youtube.com/watch?v=PNHonbqlEOs

how many jews are on that panel?

fuck, that hit close home, now I understand why used Rug salesman has such a strong following

Just do what they do with muslims and say they're a tiny minority that the media focuses too much on.

This amerimutt shit is a divide and conquer meme by Soros, dont listen to it.

They actually spend a lot of time talking about Jews getting mad at Roseanne for dressing up like Hitler.

>tfw it's the elders that spill the beans

It was a photo she did for a Spielberg holocaust foundation.

Honestly, probably not. Lefties are absolutely insane these days and will fire your ass THE SECOND you openly admit to anything conservative.

I mask all my beliefs with ironic humor where all my friends repeat what I say but they don't know I'm kidding. They eventually caught on but they don't care. In a world where its normal for most of the population to come from a broken home maybe you should listen to the fascists. My friend has his parents tell him about their divorce in a walmart (lol).

Benefits of being a chad
(ACTUAL CONVERSATION)
>if WW2 didn’t happen between Nazi Germany then modern day Europe wouldn’t be happening, Hitler only wanted to a stronger Germany
>anoooon you shouldn’t say that hehe
>the best thing to do is to deport them all back to their homelands or else they will be killed. We have to to protect our land and future civilisation
>oh come here you *kisses*

If you are not a chad, be funny because laughing is the ultimate form of freedom and it’s tells people they are open to your ideas and not afraid to move forward.