Tfw no qt German nationalist gf

>tfw no qt German nationalist gf

is she in a wheelchair because achmed and his 20 mates broke her pelvis with some cultural enrichment?

>German nationalist
>with the flag of traitors

Nationalist? then what nation that flag represent, 'cause it aint german for sure...

not a nationalist, just your average football loving retard

Can you take a zog educated normie and set her straight?

If so, any hints or tips on how this could be achieved?

>not the white red black Imperial flag.

Slag

nationalist gfs don't go to soykid parties with flags and don't have blurry potato-res pics of their 10/10 bodies

This.

I don't know any ''nationalistic German'' and I'm living in rural Bavaria

jew

cyka blyat
gruppa krovi

German women are really snobby and uppity

stop posting, virgin

Oberpfälzer here, the older people here are nationalistic and racist af.

Do they go to any parties? Do they have fun at all? Or are they only allowed to rant about the Jews on Sup Forums and maybe visit a museum once in a while?

why would I tell you this, virginboy?
it's not like you're ever gonna get laid LMAO
never fuckin mind holding down a actual 10er

Heng deg rullestolanon...

>tfw no cripple gf

>tfw no stay-at-home disabled gf who don't feel anything from the waist down but still pretends your tiny penis can pleasure her

For sent, det sprer seg:

And yet they still all vote for the CDU.

Lost to a fucking bus.

German bros, I will be moving to Germany in a year or so. Any advice? Or anything I can do to try and help the country?

Fußball-fans are now nationalists

The average IQ of Sup Forums is sinking faster than that of Sweden

tfw no tall berliner twink bf

Hot wheels

is that victor tsoi

nothing you can do but having white children and teach them the right stuff

this
+stay in shape
+attend pegida rallies

For jew.

Where do you move to?

I don't really have any general advice to you.
I guess don't go full Sup Forumsack on people if you don't know if they'll respond positively. You'll definitely get in trouble if you're sperging out in front of the wrong crowd. I think it was last year that a chinese tourist got in massive legal trouble (got arrested and fined) because he did the hitler salute in the front of the brandenburger gate and some cunts informed the police.

If you're moving because of your education (university I mean), you might want to look if your city has an active identitiarian group.

>Any advice?
Don't fucking do it.

out of interest how did you decide to move to Germany? A lot of Irish seem to do that, also know a fuck load of irish-german couples which is pretty bizarre given the two countries barely have any historical relationship

>Italian
>White

I hope you're just pretending

> austrian
> white

>mountainkike
>not a faggot

Nive try of a shitpost Norway but you never be Finnland!

Bist a Lederhosen Fascist wos?

They arent sluts as amerigoblins Tyrone!

She's watching national football, taht doesn't make everybody wearing a German flag nationalists.

Pfoizer san Guade oida...

> F-FAGGOT
> he said and ran as fast as his stubby oversized austrian mountain feet could muster up to

if i see you in RL i'll slap your cheekiness out you

If that's a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale she's drinking then I would wife and do all I could to make her the happiest woman in the world.

Looks like Beck's, a truly awful but for some reason highly popular beer.

Nice soyboy choice, let's try with a man's beer next time.

stop drinking you fucking degenerate

Tfw no qt wheelchair gf

She's in a wheelchair dude.

No I'm not Nazi or right winge

Its part of having a Germanic culture you cultureless mountainn swine.

Doa schaust her. Nu a Moosbiffl aaf Sup Forums. ich bin aa oina, wohn oba etzad won oba etzad in Berlin (ein Dreckloch is des...). Bei mir daham waehlns oba aa alle imma nu die Schwoazn, waals des ja scho imma gmacht hom...

Learn how to deal with snow. I'm stuck in Dublin because your whole country was taken out by an amount of snow that wouldn't even be newsworthy in my native home...

don't talk to me you mindless lowclass degenerate

pussball (soccer) =/= football

>tfw no qt nationalist wheelchair gf

>projecting

fuck you cunt that's a damn good song don't you mexicunt good music you wetback cunt
if i catch you stuffing your face with nachos here in Aus watch out cunt

Top fucking kek

When the SPD votes for Groko, they will lost a lot at the next votes.
There will the same happen like in the FDP, drop under 5%

If that happen the CDU will fall also, so the AFD will rise , i think 20% is realistic.

But my feeling says the CDU will go a way to build a better relationship to the AFD for making next time a coalition with them

kangaroo posters on fire holy shit

What the heck is that?

when was that picture taken 1993 lmao no obviously you will never have anything like that

> find moderately attractive german slut
> break her legs

not that difficult to be quite frank with you

this isn ot nationalist. Its fashion, many leftist woman wear bundeswehr clothing with the german flag on it even when they think patriotism is shit

>Any advice?
Stay away from areas with too much mudslimes if you don't want to puke.
Was recently at the trainstation in Siegen and there were about 90% shitskins. It's disgusting.
Other than that, germans don't give much fuck about political correctness and SJW topics. It's not nearly as bad as in Burgerland for example.

i tend to find women don't like you after you break their legs tho

>german nationalist
>weimar flag
wew lad

The dialect of my home native home. I'd move back there if it wasn't getting flooded with shitskins as well now. Planning on moving to the Czech side of the same border to keep myself available for defense of that border and an eventual Reconquista Palatina. I think we're long past a point where the reasonable people need to leave to rearm and regroup.

>Honestly what sluts amirite MGTOW?Xd

It's the flag of the nationalist movement of 1848

Rede Deutsch du faggot.
Achmed has a small dick unfortunately

na seas

The shirts I got to keep from my BW days didn't even have those little flags there.

So this is swiss autism

Why do Germans all have this self-righteously slavish attitude about government and authority in general? Is it genetic?

>any advice
try to move into a small city and not i to a bigger city like berlin or munich because the bigger the city, the higher nuber and percentage of refugees and turks and balkan people

Because its how society is structured. Why do individualists fail to comprehend that hierarchies exist no matter what your feelings want to believe?

because we #1 in everything we do

>Nose piercing
Trash

No. I work out, eat right. Don't see why I can't drink a beer every now and then.

Prussian perfection insanity gene.

>nose piercing
>Russian imperial flag

Except in the "not destroying europe" category

when will you understand that women will do absolutely anything t o gain attention?

these bitches don't give a shit about left, right, wing or refugees or anybody else

they only care about themselves and their status in society

> he discovered my true nature
> lets call him autist
no wonder you can't even secure your borders and not let in half of all slavic countries if this is your best defense

that's because you are a low class pleb

get a load of this virgin

mozart sucks but that's not a reason to spazz out in public christerl

>these bitches don't give a shit about left, right, wing or refugees or anybody else
as long as they pretend to and jump on our train,I couldnt care less
>they only care about themselves and their status in society
welcome to women 101

you can suck on my mozartkugeln

Awadere. Bist du aa a Oberpfaelzer oda vastejst uns einfach ner? (day Preissn vastenga ja goa nix meina wenn ma ner amal a bissl an Dialekt redt).

> when your accent sounds like you permanently have balls in your mouth
> and you still think telling others to suck on your balls is a good idea

pfui den shos vastayn samma net zau schweri, my hawareri

ah so you do want to suck on them, I knew it
why else would you just start talking about mozart and sucking, literally no other reason
I want your boypussi on the border in 30 mins, abmarsch sissy

You should be tho.

you don't only sound like a nigger , you also behave like one

time to start cutting off your hands to raise the work morale of your brethren you subhuman

you better be phoneposting this shit on the way to the bahnhof, cause my sweaty BALLS are READY to get sucked

Marry white, marry catholic. Vote pro German.