Are you ready for season 4

Are you ready for season 4

6 months to go

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_pv4RDaR0YA
youtube.com/watch?v=jMT7RVet9T0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The best guy is going to die and I feel sad even thinking about it.

There was a season 3?

Can't wait

Will they keep the cute fanservice?

Yeah
Season 3 took itself serious

I fucking loved s1&2 when I was a kid
When did it come out?

S2 is Fumoffu.

S3 2005

it was called the second raid, if your getting confused they made fomuffu as 2nd season

I remember now.
Fuck fumoffu
Yes it confused the shit out of me back in the day

>fuck fumoffu

But fumoffu was great.

You have beautiful eyes Kashim

They're skipping Dancing Very Merry Christmas, which was the last time the series gets to be goofy and fun.

I like grimdark FMP though. A shame we won't see this scene animated with KyoAni quality though.

There were news about the first season getting compilation movies few days ago. Were they supposed to come before next season?

I rewatched this countless of times back then

>They're skipping Dancing Very Merry Christmas
Hopefully we'll get some OVAs or something.

looking at the pv its the same as kyoani, same staff too

Audio drama.

No, they are coming out afterwards.

Is Sup Forums going to have a stream of all the seasons? Can't say I remember all the details or even where 2nd raid ended..

Holy fuck. I've already experienced that part of the story via the first three LNs, the first season of the anime, the original manga and the remake manga FMP Zero. And I'm going to eat it up a fifth time because I'm that much of a fan.

The blue haired girl dies at the end

I need to rewatch it, but yeah, I'm pretty hyped. FMP was one of my first anime back in the good old times.

youtube.com/watch?v=_pv4RDaR0YA

Reminder that yamakan directed the best scene in anime history

No way Yamakan did that.

How many eps will it have?

It was my first ever anime

Mom went to a shop to buy a pirated multi pack of movies and season 1 was in there

Watched it when I was 8 in Russian dub

The first two seasons were goofy but Second Raid was so fucking good because of the focus on Sousuke's messed up personality. The way he bought a bottle of alcohol and even paid for a hooker but just lifelessly stood around not knowing what he should do was incredibly unnerving. The way he snaps before Chidori knocks some sense into him was just amazing.

How essential is season 1? I always wanted to get into FMP but never did because the first 25 episodes have such bad reputation.

That was perfect

He lost all hope in life

Season one is pretty bad, but you should just slog through it.

Let's not forget that It had some great single episodes

>bad reputation

The problem with FMP! S1 is that a lot of the action scenes (you know, the glue that holds the genre together) are rather underwhelming and you're left wishing they just dropped them in favor of the godlike comedy.

Gonzo simply couldn't make the fights fun enough. Then comes Fumoffu which does pretty much exactly that and drops everything in favor of running with the jokes from start to finish. Once KyoAni got back to serious stuff, their action was the direct opposite of the rather sterile take given by Gonzo.

Simply put, S1 is a show with godlike humor and mediocre action. KyoAni's take has both great humor and action, hence the negative perception in retrospect. If it was bad, there wouldn't be any S2 to begin with.

A few episodes were okay, but there were more bad episodes than good.

So s1 can't be skipped if you want to get what's going on in s2? Fumofu needed no prior knowledge to be enjoyable.

That is more or less about it. Fumoffu are stories that take place between the other arcs. Not only is Fumoffu stand alone, but it is far better than at least the first season in about every way.

>KyoAni quality
>animation studio is Xebec
What did he mean by this?

yeah

delte this right now

I was going to but then I changed my mind.

well fuck you

>ywn have a gf like Chidori
SA
GA
RAAAAAAAAAAA

watch s1 it's not THAT bad, some of the action scenes are actually pretty intense (soviet russia escape and the desert fight especially)
honestly the only low point of the season is a short arc around episode 10, the rest is good

source on that? I was wondering what they would do with that book since it's so different from the rest

This scene always make me feel like shit

don't skip it, it's really not that bad

It already happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=jMT7RVet9T0

Well it was a nice way to showcast the entire cast after such a long time passed