Is it redpilled to get a girlfriend who is 16 years old, when you are 23 years yourself if it is legal in your country?

Is it redpilled to get a girlfriend who is 16 years old, when you are 23 years yourself if it is legal in your country?

>losing your virginity
>redpilled

if you like older girls it's fine

can you read

I guess other people would think weird of it but go ahead and test it.

16 is like old lady

Girlfriends are degenerate. Make an honest woman out of her, otherwise you're wasting her time and corrupting her for some guy that is willing to settle down with her. Now to answer your question, teenage girls are the solution to the roastie question.

>23/2 + 7 = x
>11.5 +7 = x
>18.5 = x
>18.5 =/=16

yes it's legal in my country

fuck off with your gay amerisoy "rules", virgin
well you obviously don't have a shot at one, so why are you posting then?

This is a stupid rule.

i get invited to all high school parties in my area
i am like a spider with connections everywhere my man

Test

Both her family and friends and your family and friends will find you creepy af.
It's legal, but it's a dick move desu.

two years from now she's going to be a pretty different person, not really girl friend material you know. We don't live in isolated rural communities anymore where there is literally nothing to do except tend to crops and look after babies.

it was a joke!!! jeeez, Im retarded and i understood...even at 16 she was "too old"....

>Make an honest woman out of her
so she can take half your assets in a years time

do i want white genocide or do i want to keep half my shit

on the other hand I don't care cause I will never have a gf

and yet you've still never gotten laid and are posting about being like a "spider"
lmfao@urlyfe

As long as the "age of consent" procedures are conveyed.

Fawk yeah tsss I'm like a fawkin bee pollinatin all the fawkin flowers n shiznit tsss I make all the fawkin cootahs wet

>stupid rule
>check flag
oh ok, now I get it, avoiding those rape accusations right

Noen vil kanskje syntes det er rart, men hvis du er snill og grei, så går nok ting din vei :-)

im also bringing friends who are 3-4 years older than me even to the partry with hundreds of 16-18 year olds

Divorce initiated by a woman that's a virgin is under 10% (in the USA at least). Don't fall for the divorce meme.

>and yet you've still never gotten laid
where did he say that, though?

nice one, another virgin shows himself

Weird man. What does a teenager have to offer you? And im talking about the mental aspect here. What does she know of the world? What did you know of the world at 16? Sounds like you're desperate for attention and this 16 year old is where you'll finally get it.

I get that you live in Norway, a godless country, but slow down with the degenerate behavior my friend.

its a joke

I'm 50 and date a 17yr old, besst time of my life
Older women are garbage

Yes, go for it.

>what does a teenager have to offer you?
Perfect tits to ass ratio, peak body attractiveness, wants you for you, hasn't advanced to the stage where she wants you for your wallet yet.
As soon as women become 26 they hit the wall.
They turn ugly as fuck so fast it's almost unbelievable.

>getting one before she's been BLACKED.
Yes.

Hvor i landet bor du?

virgin spotted

It is legal in parts of my country, but not in Texas.
We do have Romeo and Juliet though, so depending on the circumstances, a 16 year old could sleep with an 18 year old. The larger the gap, the less chance you'll get away with this defense.

her

>no legal loli cake
It. Hurts.

>is it red pilled to get a gf who’s barely hit puberty when you’re graduated from uni?
No. You share no life experience. You have different goals. You’re so far apart in mental capacity and experience, the question boggles the mind. You’re driving, thinking about investing in retirement and what you want out of life. She’s thinking about boy bands and recess.
If you need to source opinions here to justify your pedophelia, you know something isn’t right.

?
Trenger ikke å gi gateadresse, bare landssdel. Jeg er nysgjerrig fåvæ

You can marry a 12 year old in Massachusetts. Just an interesting bit of information.

Met up with a 16 year old qt, I’m 21 myself. I look 17/18 myself so the age gap is barely noticable. She’s really pretty and sweet. She also seems mature enough, I don’t see the problem. Better to have me than some degenerate who is only after sex first and love second.

>16
>Virgin
Every girl I knew took at least 12 dicks by 14 and that is under estimating

Go to Ireland.

Can you into jokes?

This only happens in Anglo country though.

Latin American countries too. My dad once told me that he was having sex at 9 years old in Mexico with a girl from his class.

So you're a pedophile AND retarded

>pedophile

Is it still illegal to consummate?

Obviously. She's your wife.

True, but that differs a lot from region to region. From what I know you have extremely conservative Catholic Latin Americans and then there is the rest, primarily those you describe.

Grooming one to be a perfect wife and mother starts at a young age. Not sure if the parents of your "girlfriend" is teaching her to be a tradwife and mom, but it doesn't hurt to do the teaching. In fact, kids are more likely to listen to someone other than their parents (the whole rebellion thing). And 16 is still technically immature, especially since kids tend to physically develop earlier nowadays, but not mentally/emotionally. Don't be like some human garbage where you bark orders like some caveman saying "Unga want eat, you make food or club!" Go manipulate her into loving to serve you with their entire being. Cook together with her and make it fun so it becomes a memorable and enjoyable experience that she wants to do often. After some time, you can leave her to just cook for you; from time to time, go help her to reinforce the conditioning. Once you have kid(s), women like it when they see you taking care of the kid(s). Make it where "family time" is also fun so she'd do her part in raising. Try not to let her spend too much time with the kid(s). If you have a son, you definitely don't want that. Feminization, momma's boy complex, and other mindfuckery would develop. If you have a daughter, just have her learn domestic duties and develop femininity from the mother; teaching her how to be a proper trad woman, wife, and a mother would be your responsibility. Women tend to gravitate towards feminism if they're too close together.
>Mom: Your father is doing this and that
>Daughter: I know! I hate him sometimes!
>Mom: Me too...

There's is no such thing as sexually conservative in Latin America, except for maybe Argentina and parts of Chile.

Is the Aztec blood really that bad?

Yes. It's worst in Brazil because now you have native blood mixed with tribal nigger culture and blood. People in Latin America are probably the biggest degenerates in the world. No gays however, since their gays turn into trannies instead.

It makes me sad that so many parts of the world are beyond fixing unless we genocide them all.