Pinpoint the exact moment when anime/manga series went to shit and never recovered

Pinpoint the exact moment when anime/manga series went to shit and never recovered

O

You're way off.

there was nothing wrong with that

MY

GUMMI

SHIP

Grimmjow's first appearance in Bleach. I knew something had gone terribly wrong when, right after Ichigo had just learned a bankai that gave him super duper speed, a random enemy was doing the usual "uh I'm behind you" shit to him. It was like everything had been reset and we were back to the initial appearance of Renji and Byakuya.

My suspicions were confirmed when Orihime pulled her disappearing act and it became clear that the manga was literally just doing SS again with Mexico and Orihime instead of Olde Japan and Rukia.

There was everything wrong with it. That was the point where the world that was established to be cruel and dangerous towards kids started fixing itself to fit the needs of the main character. Everything that was wrong with Naruto can be traced to that exact point, when MC's role became more important than the world integrity.

>That was the point where the world that was established to be cruel and dangerous towards kids
that was naruto's impression of the world though

No it wasn't. Zabuza arc very clearly established that in this world kids were used as tools of war. And that was precisely the reason why Zabuza arc is the only actually good one in the whole manga.

and are exactly on point. Sad!
The forest of the dead during the examination was also good, because Orochimaru restored - for a while - the cruelty of the ninja world.

You know Nagato was convinced because despite all the shit he did he wasn't really convinced he was correct.

And before you say anything don't forget people in the real world Fucking have "oh god my life was pointless" moments as they die.

I literally gave no shits about this arc except for shikamaru's plan and naruto's new kamehameh- i mean rasengan technique. This bad start left a bad taste in my mouth about how well shippudden would do story wise.
>don't get me started on the jinchuriki.

That was awesome.

Yes. The whole talk no jutsu after the Pain fight. The fight was awesome, and I really was expecting that the mayority of the leaf population were killed, or at least if they managed to revive everybody, it would have been through Kurama somehow controlling Pain through it's chakra (making the series after that point way more darker).
And the whole "y-you killed muh Rin" was the worst shit ever. Same as Kaguya's rebirth

There are two problems with this:

1) cheap way to undo all the deaths in Konoha
2) it's the same shit as ever, every fucking villain in Naruto has the conviction weak enough to be talked off their way by Naruto without him giving any real alternative solution

>restored

Why would it need restoring? The Chuunin exam arc immediately follows the Zabuza arc.

Not to mention: you could have Nagato convinced and repentant even without mass resurrection.

I lost interest the exact moment Naruto learned the rasengan. It was such a boring non-ninja technique and pretty much a fucking kamehameha.

At some point you realize that Naruto won't learn to be a good ninja, and will instead learn to fire nukes at people, making ninjas obsolete and circumventing his need for personal growth.
The rasengan sealed the deal.

I meant after the little Nindo bullshit of the exam that was just mentionned.

>Tokyo Ghoul
>Not immediately exterminating all the ghouls with overwhelming force

I liked that though.