Sex """worker"""

>sex """worker"""
soy vey

>Hmmmm honey, is that a new perfume?.
>"No sweetey, it's just 15 guy's cum coming out of every hole and pore in my body".

>what’s for dinner baby?
>herpes

Prostitution should be legalized. Police pray on the desperate through stings while not doing anything on the female side.

is that pee wee herman

It’s a coordinated effort to demoralize men.

No, that's a Jew. Falling for their own female liberation/empowerment and no slut-shaming propaganda.

t.cuck

i had a gf she did webcam stuff like 8-10 years ago, she didnt even need to show a titty and suckers would pay 100s. i dont know if it still works like that but you could make 3k a month easy and if you feel adventurous you could do like show a titty and do a bj on screen. everything without even showing faces of course, so no risk

Girls are whoring themselves out on tinder already anyway. This is going to escalate after welfare gets cut off, eventually all roasties will be whore's for a direct exchange of value vs pussy in the most cold-hearted way. The price of pussy will be worth $10 - $20 after a few years.

So why doesn't someone go bang this guy's wife and gloat about it to him? Surely then he'd see the hypocrisy.

It doesn't make as much. Like I said, the more girls that do this (and they do now), the less value the pussy becomes.

it's a jew, lol

Imagine the customer base
>open bob beautiful

>while not doing anything on the female side
That's because traditionally speaking, prostitution is the last resort for women who would otherwise die.
It's what gives the pimps so much power. They depend on him to not die.
Different times.

That's why Twitch is going to subsidise female streamers.
No joke.

If you enjoy your work you never work a day in your life.

>I'm a free independent womyn who don't need no man. I can take care of myself. I don't wanna get married.
>proceeds to sell her body for money

I'm getting into sex work because I'm a cute tranny and had high hourly offers, currently make $12 an hour an work brutal shifts but in one hour I can make $400 just having sex and I'll be my own boss. Why let the Jew use you and make you a wage slave????

Pussy is always a best seller.

That's capitalism for you

> someone is paying to have sex with THAT

>police prey on the degenerate as they should

Fixed that for you.

>our jobs are the same except for these 7 different things

Pathetic

Yeah my guess is it's this.
camwhores can pull in MASSIVE dollars for masturbating, no other guy touching her.
No diseases, no cucking, and a massive wad of cash contributing to the household.
Plus she'd be motivated not to get fat, which is a bonus.

>tfw you subvert yourselves instead of the goyim..

>no cucking
t.deluded cuck

Whatever she needs to validate herself.
Women can do anything if given the appropriate amount of support

Reminder that even the most draconian moralist Sharia enforcing dictatorships have prostitution.
Reminder that what to adults agree to do to each other for money is none of your business.

wrong

>t.cuck who'll gladly support his wife/daughter/sister/any other female family member if they wish to become a prostitute.

> what is nikah al-misyar

Are you a time traveler? Because you just came straight out of the Wiemar period.

>Fucking random disgusting men a job now.

wow how open minded and progressive

Imagine fucking paying for that. LMAO

Why would he want to fuck Anita Sarkeesian's sisters?

>t.armchair sheikh
>throwing around lingo
>comparing even something like that to prostitution

You ever meet people who think other people have an obligation to give a fuck about them?

They are weak, they hang in circles with other people who think the same thing, and occasionally they encounter 'regular' people and they get upset and return to their circle to pontificate on why man is not more caring for man.

But then they will waste no time expressing how backwards conservative thinking is, and how people who think different to them are evil, and bad.

Do you know what they're really doing? They're being passive aggressive. They're being cowardly. They're saying: "I can expect you and all people to give me the benefit of humanity, to allow me to exist as I exist, to be unencumbered by you and all others; but be warned. If you ever upset me and say something racist or sexist or bigoted or percieved bigoted or you are against mass immigration and teaching disgusting shit to the youth, then I won't offer you the same 'live and let live' that I demand from you."

I have in the past, but I can see where some of it comes from.
When everything you do is met with hostility, it's easy to start thinking nobody wants to deal with you, likes you or wants you around. That the whole world is against you.
Just be a white guy in a black school with majority girls in class and only female teachers, and you understand this by heart.