Buckle up, boys. We are going places

Buckle up, boys. We are going places.

Sweet, sisterly love places. Blood related, of course.

Unless lesbians are keeping quiet about some major scientific progress, I don't think the blood-related bit is too important in homosexual relationships.

It's about social norms.

2017 is the 10th anniversary of the first ONA. Where's the announcement of the season 2?

The designs are incredible but everything about the show was just forgettable.

Fite me

I don't know any other show where two sisters are so openly gay with each other. Only FMP:TSR comes into mind but those twins were completely asexual so it doesn't really count.

No, I meant the story itself.

There was really no conflict or plot. Just the two living an average SoL. Even the characters lack any depth. Had it not been for the nice graphics and yuri, I would have dropped it.

It's a 5.5/10 in my book.

I agree with you. I'm a sucker for yuri, but the writing was just lacking.

In that case, sure. But I don't think this was supposed to have any deep story, anyway. I don't think it's fair to judge the show because of this.

this show is sweet and comfy

I really hate this little brat.

No seeds, because lesbians can't have children.

There was no gayness in 4th episode.

I want a little foxgirl to nibble on my finger, too.

I've been meaning to watch this, especially since it's super short.

Once I finish New Game I might get around to it.

There are plenty of seeds on nyaa.

With the way medical science is advancing they'll soon be able to though.

Do so but beware, the lewd is strong.

Why would people seed the placebo shit?

Man, this must have been one delicious cake, would eat.

Actually you know what, this gif convinced me. I'm only a few episode into S1 of New Game anyway so fuck it, I'm going to stop watching it for now and watch this instead.

While watching this I recommend sipping warm tea while snuggling under a blanket. While it's lewd, it's also comfy to the max.

It's hot af where I am right now. Iced tea will have to do.

Here it comes. Score.

I'll admit I was expecting more from all this, but it was cute nonetheless.

>Candy boy was 10 years ago
Where did time fly

What if I watch it with my sister?

Make sure to hold her hand so she doesn't get scared.

It almost feels like I shouldn't be peeping on them.

The most outstanding aspect in this show, aside from the yuri incest, was the cinematography

Considering that taking baths together, cuddling under the blankets and kissing are normal for siblings, at what point do you go from healthy skinship to incest, in your opinion?

Butts

Sorry I assumed your location. Around here it's autumn and fucking cold, when compared to two or three weeks ago. Also it rains continuously.

You do this . Bonus points, if you are female, too. We are all little girls here, after all.

None of the three things you mentioned are normal. Taking baths together might be okay if you are young, cuddling is really questionable and unless you are talking kissing on the cheek as a greeting, I don't consider that normal, too.

But I guess one is crossing the line as soon as he or she starts getting some kinda sexual gratification from the act.

If by cinematography you mean how the scene composition, camera, cuts and all this technical stuff, yeah. This show looked really nice.

Kanade has hard life and really nice body.

Nice photoshop skills.

And there ends the Nonchalant Talk of the Certain Twin Sisters in Daily Life. It was a wild ride.

Fun fact: both main characters' voice actresses voiced Arcueid at some point, albeit one of the in the nonexistent anime series. I don't think this fact is very important but I like it for some reason.

Incestuous lesbian lolis. This show needs a flashback OVA or something. Show the first time they took a bath together where her uterus skipped a beat or something.

>her uterus skipped a beat
You write worse romance than Nasu.

>Arcueid
i need to know what this yuri show is called

There's not enough straight yuri shows.

>straight yuri
Wakarimasen.

>straight yuri shows

Hugs are nice

Every dang anime now has yuri undertones, why can't we have a show with straight undertones.

so when do they get boyfriends and get out of the yuri phase?

With every post I stray further away from understanding user.

Because those take precedence. If you have girls acting in a romantic way with each other and then hinting that they might like a boy, it's hetero with yuri subtext.
If you have girls acting in a romantic way with boys and hinting that they might like a girl, it's hetero with yuri subtext.
You need to go all the way like NTR Trap this season, to make absolutely sure that everybody knows that it's not hetero to shut down the hetero.

>incest
yes
>blood related
YES
>Yuri so pointles because no sex
Fuck this piece of shit.

Faggot.

We just had one, you just didn't watch it.

>make short anime to promote het song
>anime is about incestuous lesbians

t. mangina.

>candy boy
>it's about lesbians

If a boy eats too much candy, he will sooner or later turn into a girl.

You mean obese.

That only happens in reality.

Disagree. I thought it was refreshing to see a romantic relationship between two girls progress naturally and in a way that made you feel the chemistry. The beautiful visuals were just the icing on the cake.

Living an average life, free of conflict and drama sounds nice. Exactly what I'm after put of yuri.

Maybe that's why it flopped?

Never forget

>that's when it hit me that's when I knew
>I had misinterpreted everything
>it's not that I couldn't find the candy boy
>I already was, from the beginning I had always been
>the candy boy

I strongly feel this is an insult to life itself.

Haizz rook heer

>Started watching anime because I heard it was about lesbian sisters
>Stayed because it had one of the most realistic portrayals of a romance that I've ever seen in a anime

It actually had realistic levels of drama, instead of the over the top shit that we usually get in these sort of things, the main characters were all likeable and the art was fucking fantastic.

Taking a detour away from New Game to watch this was worth it. 10/10.

Who are you quoting?

I think the realism of Candy Boy is why you've seen many accusations of "It was boring" or "Nothing happened" thrown at it, many people are used to seeing romance anime turn into fucking telenovelas, where nonsensical shit happens just for the sake of having conflict.

I've said it before, but romance dramas (not just from Japan, but from the west and other continents) have misled the fuck out of people about how actual romantic relationships irl are actually like. They're actually pretty boring desu, with not much going on from day to day, and when there's conflict, it usually ranges from silly arguments to Candy Girls levels of conflict at worst, not Days of our Lives levels of drama.

It's nice that despite all the trash romance anime we get each season, that gems like Candy Girl get released to remind people what an actual romantic relationship looks like.

I don't think s/he was quoting anyone there, just using greentexts to emphasise his/her point point

*Candy Boys, not Candy Girls

So, who was the candy boy?

Pretty much a crime against all that is good in this world.

In the end, we truly were candy boys.

Was shit as hell. Still like it.

I was the candy boy.
It was me.