Can you please explain something to me?

Can you please explain something to me?
I am from Greece (see flag). I have studied english and I am completely fluent. Media and books have helped since most of television and movies and books are in English.
My question is: Why do black people type and talk wrongly? I know it is on purpose because you can't live in an English speaking country and not know that it's "I am" and not "I is".

Racist comments apart, what's the reasoning behind it? I can't accept that they are so illiterate.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z7Vp-GZK1Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_external_debt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It’s colloquialism.

>he's never been to cyprus

It's just their slang.

first of all, you need to stop using a nigger dictionary. the only dictionary you need is the Oxfords concise. anything else is pleb tier

this book really helped my english.

pic related

This is why you don't have any friends, Bruce.

it's not

and not using the Oxfords Concise is why you dont have Cyprus Stamati
so pay debnts

You used wrongly incorrectly.
It is used to mean something is unfair: he was wrongly arrested.
Niggerspeak isn’t unfair, they’re just dumb.

Ummmm niggers are retarded. I know you didnt want “racist” answers but there you have it. Even if they didnt have their shitty culture which everyone will say is why they speak that way they would still butcher our fucking language. dirty fucks

cyprus are white niggers sorry to disappoint you

Literally what

Never knew that.

so is half of italy malaka, whats your point?

>see flag
you didn't have to say that you faggot, we can see your fucking flag. Unironically pay debnts

it relates to OP's comment. asking why blacks talk like niggers. there's an equivalent language and cultural difference between greece and cyprus.

Liberals will tell you that there is an actual structure to their language, and it's called Ebonics. They claim it's a dialect rather than a combination of broken English and slang.

Why do they do this? Because often they do not attend school to learn how to properly speak or write. Combine this street slang. Plus the fact that Mtv and BET (music channels) enforce the idea that it's cool to talk like this.

right you are. i have an extremely poor grasp of greek

>Why do black people type and talk wrongly?
Ayo, da fuk you jus said? We ain't writing that English bullshit, nigga, this shit we be talkin in is called EBONICS, learn yo shit nigga. Bitchass Greek and shit, why you don't go pay them debts yall muthafuckas owe? Yo and lemme tell you something just to finish, that weird as poems that nigga Homer wrote be confusing as fuck too, so don't be talking shit about how we write when yall have them weirdass writers... I mean, that nigga didn't even care to say who all of em kings and gods on his story were, why do I gotta read some other weird ass book about them Gods so that I can understand the other nigga's poems? You just don't write like that my G, so yeah, y'all Greeks don't know how to write shit either, We, on the other hand, can actually write, look at all of them rappers at the top of the Billboard hot chart every week, we da best writers, you know what I'm saying?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z7Vp-GZK1Q

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being anally penetrated on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock my little bum buttom. My bottom. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING CANDLELIT DINNER, AND NOT JUST A SHORT DICK IN THE ASS. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this pentrated. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT PROLAPSED ANUS. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a hetero. I'm a faggot and an powerbottom. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn traps. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with powertops and traps like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you raped me? NAH. I've never taken any cock unwillingly. This is my 100% real sphincter without lube, divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm dilated. I LAUGH when people imply I'm anally loose enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad asshurt” but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've trapped the trap and conquered BBC. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 inches (baby, you gotta be 18 to use my rectum). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

Wrongly can also mean incorrectly/inaccurately

Ayo, that shit ain't no motherfucking copypasta nigga, I just wrote all that shit by myself right now, I wrote it straight outta my heart, I feel this shit, dawg. All for some bitchass Aussie shitposter to come here and reply this weird gay shit? What you playin mane? Don't play with my feelings like that...

Most niggers butcher the English language for the same reason why they put no effort in school. It's viewed as cucking to the white man in their backwards culture.

Nasty fucking hateful scum bags all of you are. I'm a 56 year old truck driver who is married to a Jewish women who saved my life. You fucking people think the world would be a better place place if she was dead and you disgusting fucking animals deny the historical FACT that 6 million Jews were killed during the holocaust. How fucking dare you, if I met any of you fucking scum bags in real life and you have the balls to spew your hatred in front of me I will sock you so hard in the jaw your grand kids will feel it. This anti semetic crap doesn't have a place in our modern world you horrible fucking offensive dogs.I'm more than happy to be an avid member of the Jewish community of Montreal's events where we share food and dance together with people from all walks of life and different cultures, diversity is beautiful and I have my wife to thank for introducing me to those community events. You're all slime balls, nasty fucking humans, you all should be ashamed of yourselves!

I'm not even going to read that.

Technically yes, practically no.

The proper word is 'incorrectly'

the stupid wog would have known this if he had a copy of the Oxford's Concise Dictionary

Low IQ people talk like this. Since 80% of the black population is under 100 IQ, you have that kind of talking.
Also in "the hood" (because the same IQ average) you better talk as the most violent gang. If they catch you "talking white" you'll face a beating or death.
so it's a self-perpetuating, violence-backed, low IQ degradation of english

What the fuck is happening?

its called english. once you have paid debnts, i can recommend a book for you, if you like

>Racist comments apart, what's the reasoning behind it? I can't accept that they are so illiterate.
>this obvious answer aside, what's the answer?!

It is half legitimate retardedness, and half culture. When they speak properly, other blacks give them shit for speaking like a white man, and etc.
Some of them simply don't understand though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_external_debt

Why do you add the 'n' to the word debts?

NEW

>Why do black people type and talk wrongly?

They have their own dialect and don't want to assimilate into the wider American culture. In fact they've been doing quite a bit to hijack mainstream American culture for awhile now. Unless they lose all the rap and drug money, Ebonics is here to stay

Also sub Saharan Africans lack the capacity for three dimensional thinking. Much of their inability to deal with tenses stems from the same phenomenon that has them spending their entire welfare check on the first of the month and panhandling the other 29 days. They simply lack the ability to even conceive past or future.

Not only is it a matter of lack of education or apathy, but blacks often view speaking properly and using advanced vocabulary as "Acting white" and shame people who do so.

There is a strong anti-intellectual vibe in black areas, and that reading books is lame and what "White people do". Speaking eloquently is also referred to as "Speaking like a white".