Season is over, time for a WEG thread

Season is over, time for a WEG thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice template.

I was going to post more. I was just opening with the template as that is the polite thing to do.

dumb thread

>tfw the only show this season that actually entertained me is only 12 minutes per episode

I didn't even notice the episodes were only 10 minutes long until it was nearly over.

What anime is that?

Kaiba.

Lurk more.
Also,

The rule stipulates no request threads not no requests.

Which is why you need to lurk more to figure out how the rule is interpreted on Sup Forums.

Thanks

made in heaven

Or maybe you need to stop derailing threads.

It's actually Bible Black by the way.

The thread was shit anyway.

>Rant about not respecting Sup Forums traditions
>Ruin a WEG thread
Nice job idiot.

The template provided is shit. The WEGs posted so far are complete shit.

I don't see a problem honestly.

Can you post the full expected image please?

Are you autistic?

I prefer that way, it is much more clean, but here is the full one

Harharr.
Alright, I'll look for it myself.

Maybe if you lurked more you'd see that request posts get deleted all the time.

not from this season but I finally watched it recently (OVA and shorts included)

Nice blog

Yeah and if you lurked more you'd know that the janitors on Sup Forums are literal redditors that got their position via the lucky dip selection process.

Nobody gets banned for asking what a series is in a thread where it is mentioned because unlike the janitors, the mods aren't retarded.

Maido in Abyss

Conceived in Crevice

Don't believe this guy.It's called made in abyss.

How do you know that deletions don't mean bans? The only thing that convinces you is public bans?

The banpage sometimes shows source requests. but they only get warnings.

>spoonfedding this hard

hownew r u

Seems like mods aren't as hard on requests as they used to be. What went wrong?

moot released a statement asking the mods to use more warnings for requests instead of bans.

That's a request thread you fucking retard get out of here. We're talking about people asking what a series is offhand when it gets brought up you FUCKING idiot.

You got Sup Forums though, they don't play video games.

Pretty sure moot was already gone by the time Sup Forums mods became soft. Not sure what happened but I assume /qa/redditors whined and won.

No, I remember reading that post where he said that in order to make people ban-evade so much, the moderation team needed to stop giving out bans that people couldn't accept. Then he specifically pointed out requests on Sup Forums.

>in order to make people ban-evade
in order to make people stop ban-evading
fixed

Moot was gone by the time happened.

I've been here since 2003. Stop conflating requests with request threads you God damn toddlers.

I said "more warnings", not "only warnings". He didn't change the actual rules, he just asked them to try to be more reasonable.

>been here for 14 years
>still doesn't know that e-cred is a completely pointless and retarded argument on an anonymous imageboard
Sure thing kid.

>le you must be lying cos arbitrary thing haha, check mate

And what does that have to do with anything? Moot left in 2015, and the prior 2 screencaps took place in 2016 and 2017. The 2016 screencap shows good moderation, while the 2017 screencap shows you will never ever get banned on Sup Forums for some fucking reason.

>proving me right
ok kid

But you do get banned on Sup Forums. Just not as often as people used to; and with most public bans people are suspecting the mods of making the threads and then "banning" themselves just to pretend they're actually doing something.
Here, I found the post I was talking about.
blog.Sup Forums.org/post/103155892537/mobile-site-improvements-and-change-to-moderation

I still fail to understand how a 2015 post has made moderation in 2017 shit.

I've seen bans in 2017. I think you just got a bad sample.

The ban page RIGHT NOW shows a warning for an Sup Forums request and multiple bans for non-Sup Forums requests. Sup Forums mods are being lenient as fuck for some reason and it has nothing to do with what moot said 2 years ago.

This is all fucking redundant because the example given was of a request thread not a solitary request post, which is what the post in this none request thread you are both currently posting in was. The rules explicitly stipulate "request threads".

I didn't watch anything

They're being "lenient" because you are a fucking idiot that doesn't know how to read the rules.

If moderation is too shit to ban request threads then request posts aren't even a topic. We're talking about moderation not doing its job, dumbass.

No we're fucking not, you completely derailed the topic with this nonsense. This all started because a person asked what the anime in a picture was. That person did not start a request thread.

Are you actually retarded? You can see side-by-side that requests on Sup Forums are not getting banned, but requests anywhere else do get banned. Either it's not getting enforced on Sup Forums, or it's being over-enforced on other boards. Considering it's a fucking rule though I would assume bans are the appropriate course of action.

>You can see side-by-side that requests on Sup Forums are not getting banned
As they shouldn't be, because requests are not against the rules. Request threads are. Sup Forums is the only board following the rules if that is the case.

Ever thought that you weren't part of this conversation? Piss off idiot.

I was the fucking person that posted the original image you sad man child.

You're a literal retard, aren't you? Definitely a newfag too if you're too dense to understand that the "(OP)" in the ban page like means they are threads, not posts within threads.

We weren't fucking talking about threads you fucking Asperger.

This retard posted an example of a request thread getting banned and called it evidence.

Yeah and we're not talking about your image dipshit. You are definitely not the other person I'm talking to about something else considering you quoted us both here You god damn fucking autistic child.

This argument is redundant I was saying, because everybody fucking know request threads are against the rules you god damn mongoloid. The problem is not request threads being banned, they should be banned, the problem is full blown downies like yourself conflating request posts with request threads.

Are you drunk or high? There's no way any normal person could be this retarded.

You're the one misinterpreting the rules in order to fit in your shit eating fuck knuckle.

>waaah talk about my argument not yours!
Autistic. Child.

Report me baby. We've had this argument a million times and you always lose.

Your time will come retard. A shitty ass retard mod who won't even ban request threads doesn't change the facts.

Fabricated in Hole

It baffles and amazes me that you don't see the irony in derailing threads with "NO REQUESTS ALOWD" while complaining that asking for source derails threads and clutters them.

>he just asked them to try to be more reasonable
They don't need to be reasonable. These posts drag down the quality of the board. If someone ban evades, ban them again if they break the rule, simple as that. Eventually they'll stop throwing a bitchfit and stop coming to Sup Forums, which is exactly Sup Forums wants.