The Dutch state started their campaign called "Gelukszoekers" to stop the decline of birthrate in the Netherlands

The Dutch state started their campaign called "Gelukszoekers" to stop the decline of birthrate in the Netherlands.
Immigrant girls are delivered to single Dutch boys.

>In a small village in Groningen where Harko lives, a bus with immigrants arrives among which Faiza. Harko and Faiza, two young people with an uncertain future. Can their love bloom?

I'm so blackpilled I'm basically chaotic neutral at this point.

i wonder (((who))) is behind this campaign...
aslo show your flag faggot

i don’t
want
to fuck
mud

damn he got a cutie

i hope they make many white babies

I think the more realistic way this system will work is that young black and arab men will be dropped off of at the houses of single white women whom they will impregnate then leave

Death to all.

Right Right?

I'm just jumping on whatever cause hurts the establishment. Of course not violence.

Look at it this way. If you don't impregante her, another mud, or even worse, a black person will. So what you need to do is to impregante her so that she gets a half-white child, and then leave her, or just stay long enough to make 2 half-white kids.

Meanwhile arab girls are getting bleached while the latest generation moroccan males have extremely low birthrates. No woman wants a jobless drugdealer on welfare. Its low status.

>tfw muslim girl fetish
My genes are doomed to fail. I am sorry Lads.

>HUMAN
>TRAFFICKING
>MISCEGENATION
>DYSGENICS
>THE RISE OF GLOBOHOMONCULUS SHITSKINUS

good thing the nwo was just a meme bruh

Can you ask for an asian gf?

The correct response is to spread your seed to both migrants _and_ your race and teach all your children about genetics.

Right Right!

Butifel. Love trumps hate

>tfw Irani gf

F U C K

Is the Dutch government going to help with the costs of raising a child, or are they just promoting pregnancy and then telling everyone that the costs are their problem?

Child subsidies are normal here, so yes.

>"Gelukszoekers" to stop the decline of birthrate in the Netherlands.
>Immigrant girls are delivered to single Dutch boys.

lmao tis erger dan ik had gedacht.
her unificatie waneer?

>campaign
sauce or sage.

het einde is opkomst voor u volk achterlijk debiel