Drumpf Silent After Putin Demonstrates Missile Attack On US

youtube.com/watch?v=UEmteBWAzag

admit that he is a puppet

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no replies. because shills can't defend this puppet

/ourpuppet/

So this makes him a Russian puppet or not? not sure where you're bullshit is going with this one.

who cares? putin is based so is trump on some levels

Say what?

LOL!!!!!

I laughed out loud like a maniac.

Thank you.

This. I think people forget how voting booths actually work.

Russian Bitch?

They gave him the emails, he owns them now.

Oh I know this one.

They delude people into thinking they have any kind of say.

Based Putin would be blowing up California not Florida

i can only get so hard user STOPPPP

A guy that has Billions of dollars needs help from Russia?

Why?

That happened already.

You can call me Rob

This

He isn't

Billions of dollars

T-hehe

Fiat currency, not worth the paper it's printed on.
I like the pretty pictures though.

>the young turks
>the simulation is scary and warrants a response

Another based report from the Young Genociders.

No wonder he hates Obama

Wrong. The take a single citizens vote, which are then tallied.

Ausie and memeflag talking about our voting habits...You literally wait in line hand over your license and checkmark who you want.

Trump is letting everyone see Russian missiles hitting the United States and he does nothing what a cuck

Loveable scamp

lol...

Oh the oxytocin of it all

Makes post and links to a Jewtube video featuring some vile Jewess talking out its filthy cunt hole

memes aside, america has already commited genetic suicide, a nation of mongrels can't maintain a maritime empire with bases all over the world and missile installations, russia is just sitting this one out just like china. you nuked yourself with shitskin genes and there is no recovering from that ever

They look so cute together

Loveable rogue he is.

18D chess

It's so cute, it touches my heart.

Absolutely nothing like Australia. We ride up to a voting station with our Kangaroos, then wrestle one of two alligators to see who we vote for.

As my Father used to say, all Empires have a expiry date.

That's how real men run a democracy.

We've literally been this way since inception and survived you people are just catching up with this whole Multicultural bullshit. I'll let you in on a secret. Even the most left wing self segregate

I'll just leave this here

I love you guys. You beat leafs in shitposting so hard. 10 years ago an Ausie said you crash your car here people might give you a ride to a gas station to call someone to help you crash your car in Australia the locals will help you flip it over and fix it for you so you can drive.

Trumpaphobia is now a pandemic and has reached the shores of the Neither lands.

PS. Lets see your nukes? Aircraft carriers? Drones? Tomahawks? bombers? battleships?
Do you even have any guns in your shithole country?

How is Cenk Uygur back?

Wasn't he kicked off his show by the board?

"Trumpaphobia"

It's the lobsters that are scaring me.

With the amount of nukes both countries own and have capabilites of launching, how would any missle defense system shoot down every single one.

There are videos depiciting if such an attack happened and with the way these missles are constructed destroying 1 can be diffciult let alone 100's.

it doesnt matter if a nuke cant be shot down, as soon as one country launches the other will retaliate and both will be blown to shit. There wont be a chat where they say lets only launch 10 they will launch for total annihilation

Do you want a Third World War?
Because that's how you get a Third World War!

>trump has small hands
Your women have small boobs

Let's play pretend. America and Russia get into a war. What do you do? Besides shit in the street.

He was kicked out of Justice Democrats

>Asian saying your women have small boobs
user....

>the young roaches

I know what happens.

Third world war, state of emergency declared, no 2020 election.

I sit back with my popcorn and enjoy the destruction of the Amerifats.

ALL THIS SHIT IS FUCKING THEATER

WORLD GOVERMENT EXIST SINCE FOREVER

The Eternal God Emperor, user?

I can hurl a rock and hit Canada so I might just run there. I look forward to Sup Forums on the day of the nuke.

How often does Hollywood blow up portions of the US in their propaganda films? So why would the government have an official response for this?

>Oy vey goyim if Trump doesn't try to engage in Cold War v.2: Electric Nuke-aloo he's a Russian puppet!

You think that message was for the US?

What other (((nations))) have the ability to shoot down incoming missiles?

What other (((nations))) are a threat to Russia?

Why specifically florida? Why not DC, or the god emperors home state, New York? Could it be a message to a certain other group that has one of its main bases in florida? (((broward county)))?

Shhh they'll hear you

No
Trump says something it’s a problem
Trump says nothing it’s a problem
Pound sand

Very true. Very true.

I guess his real estate is worthless

Explain this or you get nuked

All the very best to you, then, fatanon!

>Rothschilds bow to the lobsters
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic abilities
>Control the US with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient crustacean blood line
>Will bankroll the first colonies on Mars
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be lobster babies
>lobsters said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed within relatively simple lobster nervous systems.
>You likely have lobsters inside you right now

>>You likely have lobsters inside you right now
they taste delicious

I'm chubby not fat fawwwkkk

What's happening?

Is he preparing some doomsday weapon to show up, or will just be the better man and stay quiet, which it's more scary by the way.

even in the images you think he looks bad, he's pretty likable. I love the I-dont-give-a-fuck, fuck-you expression
The left can't meme

Jesus, does God know what this?

>No new posts

Sounds downright diabolic.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder

Sign and spread faggot

Why waste perfectly good nukes on California? It's already destroyed itself.

Russia has been able to nuke the US for 70 years. This isn’t news.

They have enough to end the world nothing wrong with dropping an extra 3 to make sure.

You'd have to have a screw lose to believe in nukes, Tesla death rays are one thing. Nukes, quite another.

Nuclear warfare is never all in. It would start with a single missile exchange and a ceasefire. Launching all at once simply assure that your enemy does the same.

>memeflag thread

Living rent free in your Mind.

He is sitting back and LOLing the Memes that are coming out of Dual-Citizen Gun Grabbers.

She truly is a Troll, and not of the internet type.

She's adorable. Can we keep her?

It's because we do not support drumpf. He is a leftist jewish puppet.