Ballroom e Youkoso

New ep airing today. Best girl is finally here to save this show.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9K3XP1Fcpcg
my.mixtape.moe/ntapge.mp4
dailymotion.com/video/x61r0ry
youtube.com/watch?v=Vn3Oo2t06hw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

quit posting in Sup Forums , person who shall not be named

I think Hongou is going to make her debut this episode too. So two best girls in one episode.

?

which giraffe is your waifu

This one, despite all the hate she gets on here. Though I suspect more people will warm up to her after her scene with Tatara this episode.

Akira is best girl just for torturing this horribly generic tsundere so well

Hyoudou best waifu.

I'm excited lads.

Do you guys think they will animate the Metropolitan Arc?

Also, New OP and ED.

PV for the second cour if anyone hasn't seen it yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=9K3XP1Fcpcg

Depends on how they handle the pacing and how much time the spend on the training camp arc. I doubt it though. The Metropolitan arc is already long enough in the manga. I'm actually curios to see where they end the show.

We're at the climax of the Metropolitan arc right now, the staff probably know how it ends already. They're probably gonna sync it up to the manga.

Marisa sensei

I really like this anime but fuck it has the most unstable unreliable release of all the anime I have seen, it pisses me off.

In the beginning sure, but the airing time has been pretty consistent these past few eps haven't they?

current ep is over an hour late

Are you going by the HS schedule? The ep hasn't even aired in Japan yet. It's going to start soon though.

I am. Fuck HS what the hell

No. Only next week, in the 13th episode.

Well fuck.

Best girl.
Best personality.
Best alpha.
Best sexhair.

It started. New OP.

Lol.

Best grill is here.

Shizukufags?

dat ass

Two people dancing isn't automatically romance you stupid fuck. If it was that would mean pic related are fucking which they aren't. Fucking shipperfags.

>Shizukufags?
Yes?

OP2 my.mixtape.moe/ntapge.mp4
dailymotion.com/video/x61r0ry

BLESS YOU user!!!

>You dance? What a faggot.

This 15 year old is too lewd.

Oh yeah, they're totally gonna catch up to the latest arc..

Better than OP 1 already.

I guess you never see a 15 years old

Akira looks super old, what the hell. And I don't remember pubes ever going for the full wide-eyed grin thing.

Great OP otherwise though.

They better actually catch up to the latest arc instead of teasing it in the OP like faggots.

DonĀ“t say those things about Tatara!

The red dress from the second cour promos gave it away, I'm fully engaging my hype thrusters though, I don't mind seeing some pure sex moments from later down the line.

*from the later parts of the manga

b-but muh misogyny!

>oda non

He and homare are gods amongs artists.
In drawing thick women of course.

God, I love these two.

Chinatsu domination.

They look like they have mustaches.

Can someone explain why she's well liked? I'm reading the manga instead of watching and she still hasn't appeared so I just wanted to know. Serious question by the way.

>Best girl is finally here to save this show.

Preorder numbers are still tanked so badly

that amazon streaming rights money makes up for it

Keep reading.

Just keep reading then.

I think it's because she gets good characterization and good chemistry with Tatara. It doesn't start that way and they still have their issues, but you get a feeling of bonding and character growth.

>that amazon streaming rights money makes up for it

Unless streaming numbers does poorly compared to the other shows

Wait did they cut out this scene entirely? Guess they aren't big fans of Shizuku. They cut out the bully stuff too right?

She is perfect.

Triangle tits.

Tatara and Shizuku stilll watch the dance footage together, but it looks like they cut out the part where they walk home together and Shizuku goes all dere on Tatara.

it does not matter how well it does in numbers, the money has been spent already by amazon, it's a guaranteed win for ballroom

They're cutting out a lot of things here and there. I guess there really are trying to catch up to the manga and end it with the current arc which is ending soon too. They'll probably rush through the training camp arc too. Kind of disappointed they cut this scene. It shows that Shizuku isn't a massive cunt but just very serious about dance which is why she's a complete different person in and out of any dancing environment.

That aside, Sengoku is a 10/10. Dat fucking ass, and I'm not even gay.

Well, fuck. I liked this scene in manga. Flustered Shizuki is the best Shizuku.

>I guess there really are trying to catch up to the manga and end it with the current arc which is ending soon too
I'm 99% sure that's what they are going to do. The opening gives it all away.

This new op is very good, it really brings the hype

Neckroom e Floposo

>Girl forces male lead to become alpha

So good. I liked Tatara before but with her he becomes so much better.

It's not even doing that bad, especially for a niche anime like this. Fuck off.

>Niche anime

But it's not.

>anticipated episode introducing two long awaited best girls
>late subs
Fucking hell.

her bitching being animated will open the eyes of the chichanfags

Her bitching being animated will harden my dick more.

what!
Well almost saved for a flashback then

I hope so. Manga readers have been hyping up Chinatsu like she's the second coming of Christ or something. I go ahead and read the manga and she just turns out to be a massive cunt. She's obviously better than Shizuku who has no development, and Mako who has less development compared to Chinatsu. But Chinatsufags need to calm down.

Open our eyes and see that she really is the best girl?

>She's obviously better
So you agree with them.

It's not like fags like her for her personality, just for her character design. Case in point They're shallow like that. I do appreciate the fact that Tatara is finally growing a pair thanks to her, though

stop samefagging akira

>hongou will never kiss you

this a best girl for you bitchfags

No, I said she's better than two characters who don't have as much development as her which is a given. I don't agree that she's this great and fantastic character. She's just an angry bitch who throws a tantrum every five minutes.

Why do they make Shizuku's asscrack so mesmerizing? I want to lick the sweat off of it. Hyoudou is an actual autist, but how did Tatara not pop a boner while dancing with her?

youtube.com/watch?v=Vn3Oo2t06hw

>That stray hair
Perfect.

My dick can't survive all that sexual tension

they really are pushing her like woa

Everything about me is hard.

Well, no wonder since this second cour is all about her and Tatara.

Why wouldn't they? She's literally the main heroine of the entire next part of the manga.

Is there a reason for this delay on the episode?

She's been the main heroine since chapter 18. We're at 44 now.

Damn. I never knew sweat could be this arousing.

Will they animated the dance in this second cour, or will go the cheap route once again, and use only a bunch of still images?

Sweat is lewd as fuck user. It's the sweat that makes these images so goddamn arousing.

HS shitting the bed again

I just watched the raw. They didn't cut it out, they just moved it and put it in the same scene where they watch the footage together. I guess it was to save time and background animation. The only thing they cut out is the whole story arc with the bully who starts gaining respect for Tatara and defends him when Chinatsu makes fun of him dancing.

>it does not matter how well it does in numbers, the money has been spent already by amazon, it's a guaranteed win for ballroom

Not necessarily. The producers seems to be clamming up more lately compared to their initial marketing. They don't seem that excited as before

Maybe the author initially planned to have him reveal something but retconned it in the anime.
I was guessing hiding his love for dancing.

They did right in taking out this part, the its pretty clear in the manga that the author was going to develop de relation between Tatara and the bully but decided to stop midway