He looks like a huge asshole now

He looks like a huge asshole now.

He looks less like an asshole now than before honestly.

He looks like (he has) a huge asshole now.

I came here to write exactly this.

Who thinks that a ken doll is better than pic related should die immediately right now.

>Left: fruitcake
>Right: alpha

Well isn't that a fucking shame?

What is with fujoshi and pointy chins? Pointy chins aren't even manly, they just look goody

Fujoshi don't like manly "manly". They like effeminate manly.

They are the female equivalent of yurifags. In other words they like to watch cute boys being gay.

Yaoi characters are usually extraordinarily tall and broad though, with long arms, legs, huge hands and feet. They are bulky but not dense and muscular, in a way that men would associate with manliness, but more in an odd and lanky fashion. They are most certainly not "womanly" though.

Will they have a narrator?

Guess that's why I enjoyed Vatican Kiseki Chousakan this season even though I'm a hardcore yurifag.

Pointy chins aren't cute though. And why so fujos have a specific design that they needs all their boys to be? Not even yurifags are that bad

This design is usually associated with fanservice for a female audience and fujoshits, and as well as being out of place for LoGH, I think it's pretty outdated. It would have worked 4-5 years ago during the Free era, but nowadays probably because of a successful series like Yuri On Ice fujos have started to see appeal of flawed characters, with unique features. I don't think this new anime will have a strong impact on the fujoshits.
It's still horrendous though.

Yes, they casted the guy who did the LoGH Audiobooks.

More like some random JRPG character.
They essentially deprived him of all his facial features.

Post the new character designs for the admirals please.

KATKA!!!!!

DAMN IT! IF ONLY KIRCHEIS WAS HERE!

The remake makes them look generic as fuck. Couldn't they make something like they did for Space Battleship Yamato?

That's the twist

What are you talking about? New one has cunning face, eyes and smug. Old one is pure kindness.

>Kircheis was such an influencing character we're still missing him in the new series
>New Reinhard will wear an original Kircheis pendant

>This is the face of an alcoholic 30 year old chinese man
Why is this allowed'

Degeneracy was never going to be fat women dancing naked.
This is true degeneracy.

Are you frustrated?

You seem to be confused. The word you're looking for is "Kakka".

updated version

Fujoshit designs. They're also way too much of a sameface for a show that prided itself on actual having distinct facial structure.

I'm gonna hate this animation.

he looks like a backstabbing cunt now.

Yang was always cute.

>are you truncated?

that approach seems to have been entirely forgotten in modern day. now everything fits into couple of character face molds and then designers accessorize the shit out of them. logh designs are doubly impressive precisely because almost everyone wears one of two uniforms so you can't touch their outfits. you could see something like shiki that had to take designs to utterly ridiculous extreme to make characters memorable, for example.

Yes they all have bishounen sameface. But I'm not deluded enough to think that the 80s one had bishounen sameface too, just a different style. Same thing with the old Arslan. Actually, the new Arslan was an improvement because the faces were kind of ugly and therefore interesting.

If you showed me this screenshot and nothing else I'd be hard pressed to tell you which fujo idol anime this was.

>round eyes
>slant eyes
Why?

Should be cuter.

He looks like a Kuroko character.

I am actually less triggered by the character designs after watching that mistake Golden Wings

You are the first to notice this, well done!

Thank you.

At least they won't have Reinhard acting like fucking Lelouch like in the manga, right?
...right?

>modern day

It's always been a problem, LoGH was the exception, not the rule.

>bad guy looks like a bad guy
nice complaint

If I ran Sup Forums, this post would be bannable.

Both are omega.

I'm not a LoGH fan, don't know anything about it other than memes and how much fun out of context shots are. But I'm personally very bothered that the new design is somehow, somehow, less pretty than the old one.

I want to pinch the guy on the left's cheek. He's downright adorable, no homo.

>striving to unite the entirety of humanity under the benevolent rule of an enlightened emperor, ushering forth a new golden age of human civilization
>bad
Pick one.

But

But he's an enemy of DEMOCRACY

Good chance to watch now.

was that art for that based off the manga by Katsumi Michihara? Has that shit ever been translated fully?

Shitposting is already a bannable offense.

Well, at least he doesn't look like he takes it up the ass anymore.

Only two chapters.

why is modern anime so against fluffy hair?

Yeah, that's the thing. He's literally the neighbor boy.

I'm disappointed by this.

Ginga Eiyuu Romantica

Literally Akaashit from Kuroko no Basugay.