Are there any moe shows as good as Haruhi?

I watched Haruhi years back and it is still the only moe show I've ever enjoyed. I've tried tons of others but they just aren't good. Is there anything with as good of writing and interesting characters as Haruhi?

There's all this blatant shitposting on the catalog that you could be calling out, but you decide to come into my thread that was clearly geared for discussion? Explain yourself.

>Is there anything with as good of writing and interesting characters as Haruhi?
>pretends it's not a request thread

>crying about """""request threads""""" when the catalog is overflowing with shit threads
Here are some that stick out just from glancing at the catalog:
>RELEASE: RELEASE
>would you a crippled waifu, Sup Forums?
>ONORE ONORE ONORE ONORE ONORE
>. (Rin image)
>Hey, you like trains?
>a solution to the abyss: let's try this again
>Why is Stella so perfect
>What is the meme anime this season?
>157 cm >44kg
>what was her problem?
>This is Ayanami Rei, say something nice to her
>Who does this appeal to?
>what will happen to this poor seal?
>He looks like a huge asshole now.
>Man, it's real good.
>Did Fate really need this?
>What do you think about girls who exploit other's perversion?
>Do you consider Rin to be a friend?
>Would you?
>This is Kashiwasaki Sena Say something nice to her!
>You haven't forgotten my name have you Sup Forums?
>. (lewd anime picture)
>Buckle up, boys. We are going places. Sweet, sisterly love places. Blood related, of course.
>Rate my girlfriend
>Seacat
>I would like a refund on the 2 lolis for the price of 1 deal. Somebody put onions and cheap feels in it.
>Well?
>Why did Trigger make their 13 year old main character sexy?
>Why is anime hair transparent?
>What is her appeal?
>Whip Nene!
>It's Umaru O'Clock
>Was it /u/?
>>The perfect waifu doesn't exis-
>Have you forgiven her yet?
>it's because you let Rin die

No, Haruhi is the only show that's managed to mix slice of life and sci-fi without being a total shitshow. Along with that Haruhi has the best cast of any moe highschool show, so you're shit outta luck friend. Just stick to rewatching the show every few months like I have.

Yes

Boku no pico of course.

sadly this

Is this true? That's a real shame.

>Haruhi is the only show that's managed to mix slice of life and sci-fi without being a total shitshow.
But why don't you like So Ra No Wo To, user?

onani master kurosawa

It's not inventive in any way despite how it seems like it should be, and the characters are pretty weak. I dropped it in only 2 episodes.

see

What does that have to do with anything? Request threads are literally against the rules. The existence of shitty threads doesn't allow you to make more, dumb fuck.

>damage controlling this hard
Sounds like you really like shit threads, because you're defending them over actual discussion.

If you think those threads are breaking the rules too then report them and see if they get deleted when this one does. Otherwise you're just being underage.

This is coming from the guy who goes out of his way to board redirect on threads that are actually bringing up the average quality of the board.
Technically they're breaking more rules than my thread, namely rule 3, rule 6, and rule 10. Go LARP as a mod on those threads that I posted before you bother this one.

and every single one of those threads is better than this one.

>2 seconds to type a post
>going out of my way
Are you 5?
>wanpiss
Guess so.

Delusional
>typing out a captcha
>making 5 posts in one thread whining like a bitch
Yeah, that's your loss buddy. Again, if you guys really want to be a mod that badly, you can LARP as one on those threads and do more captchas and make more posts reporting them if you really want to.

>typing a captcha is hard and takes a lengthy amount of time
Yeah you're definitely underage. Another rule broken.

>Typing captchas
>Not just doing the easy picture ones w/ numpad in under a second

Which might be quicker until you get a "click until there's no more" one. Takes me a split second to type 1 word anyway.

>Haruhi
>moe
Furthermore, moe is not a genre. I thought we went over this in 2011.