These are (were ?) the pinnacle of civilisation...

These are (were ?) the pinnacle of civilisation. I wish didn't destroy each other but instead conquered the world together. What a sad timeline. Now we are fucked by muslims.

They were the epitome of faggotry, but France is the gayest of the 3. The big gay

based Israel

Only the flag on the left spread white people across the globe and created white countries. The other two constantly waged wars in the continent of the white and doomed us all.

We spread mutts all over the world

Why do these Anglo memes always leave out India? They have the second largest Anglo population worldwide.

Yes they were. France I don’t think it has any chance of returning to it’s glory. East Germany probably will rise. UK can go fuck itself.

Germany wasn't really ever a pinnacle of civilization.

You are wrong though, we are the only pinacle of civilisation, the two other are only our failed colonies.

I think you know why

Finland isn’t relevant so your opinion doesn’t matter

All 3 have had massive influences on philosophy, medicine, science and literature.

France has never been a superpower. Us crushing Napoleon and sinking all your ships made sure of that.

You eat snail shit and frog feet. ‘Peak of civilisation’ indeed. You are just lesser Germans.

The absolute state of Sup Forums about history

nice meme

>France has never been a superpower
Hahaha

Name a white German colony country. You can’t.

You haven’t been the *sole* superpower.

>France will never know what it’s like to be the world hegemon with everyone forced to speak your language

Namibia is one of the most stabel African countries to this day and has large white enclaves.

and what do u personally get from it moron ?

you wasted european resources and sent them elsewhere then you imported niggers elsewhere

there is no such thing as pax britannica, there were wars between europeans during the so called "pax britannica", during the "pax britannica" alliances were formed those alliances led to wwI. you were irrelevant. Do you think you were like the USA? oh my god you absolute fools.

>Germany
>Pinnacle of civilization

Spotted the Wehrmacht rape baby larping as a Frenchman.

Actually your language is cuked by ours, also French was the main language of the aristocraty for centuries in Europe and the former Lingua Franca.

>muh muslims
Islam isn't the main problem, non-whites are.

For one, I don't have to learn your language. You have to learn mine. :^)

What do you think lingua franca refers to, retard?

t. the eternal beady backstabbing inbred scum

I can go anywhere in the world and communicate without having to learn another language. You have to speak the language of your enemy everywhere you go hahahahaha

Anglo are the scum of the earth

agreed brother

i wipe my bum with my hands then make curry for them in revenge

>This fucking thread again.

I'm happy that Brits colonized us.
French were fuckin pussies and Germans were, I dunno weird.

I can speak French anywhere in the world because English is a French dialect.

Such a cop out answer lol.

The fact is you have to speak the language of your nemesis - the enemy who defeated your empire and greatest leader. And it hurts you.

>was
>former
There you go.