Shingeki no Kyojin

Does the Eldian Restorationists plot to take down Marley have any importance in the current arc, or was it written purely as a means to better develop Grisha and his motives, or was it basically just the history lesson for the series?

Other urls found in this thread:

aurieackerman.tumblr.com/post/160053032247/translation-smartpass-au-story-levi-eren
yusenki.tumblr.com/post/140443776742/erwin-levi-au-smartpass-crumbled-castle-gate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE

it feels like a waste coming to the threads and saying something meaningful, the mods delete them anyway

Stop complaining and say something meaningful.

No thread>Shitposting thread
/SnK/ threads should only be allowed during the spoiler weeks.

No one put you a gun in your head to enter, even if there is actual discussion you complainfags make mods to delete threads

Grice will probably be relevant to Falco and Colt at some point. The unknown nation that was supporting them will probably be important.

It's better that way.
>Actual Discussion
Show me a thread that has this since the 14th

WUZ

I was expecting something like that. I think Grisha and Kruger have been in Eren's head a lot since we last seen him.

The memories of Grice could be the reason Eren chose to ally with Falco.

It seems a bit of a gamble to base your allies on their looks alone. He does resemble Grice quite a lot, but it really does sound risky.
Do you think Falco would willingly side with Marleyan enemies if it meant keeping Gabi from becoming the ArT?

>complainfags
are you retarded or something? do you think we control mods?

Did Zeke know about the Tyburs? Was he the real redpilled one all along?

>Do you think Falco would willingly side with Marleyan enemies if it meant keeping Gabi from becoming the ArT?
Reiner apparently thinks so.

I'm entirely undecided on what to think about Zeke at the minute. He keeps his cards close to his chest.

I can't blame him for thinking so. The Grice family have turned traitor before, and he knows it.

JOOS

zeke knew everything when he was a child

How?

Kruger told him. He also offered him a woman to make Pieck.

Endgame right here, brothers.

>Kruger told him.
Anything to substantiate that?

How mad is Hanji for losing the Coordinate? Can the manlet calm her down? Furious Hanji soon.

It's still not clear if she lost it or sent it.

Alright guys, so I think i'm pretty much done here, i've killed this community off the best I could and drove away most of the posters. I'll still be here time to time to make it more cancer then it needs to be, but you're all frail beta fags and I hope you kill yourselves, except you, you know who you are fuck these autists.

Cancer pls go

Eren killed her on his way out.

I doubt she would risk Eren like that. I wonder if Hanji will get a punishment for that.

It's hard to say, we've yet to see her actually lead from the front with her own mission in mind. She might have thought the risk would be worth it.
As for whether or not she would be punished, I doubt it. There's literally nothing she could do to stop him escaping.

I got the more recent smartpass story in Japanese, I'll share it if anyone would be willing to translate.

Who is it for?

>A refugee stole his love interest. Carla even showed Keith how cute the baby from the man who fucked her hard is
>A manlet who was an hobo from the underground probably fucked Hanji
Poor Keith.

God, I hope Eren guts the manlet.

Poor dude, Keith needs a qt

I hope is not the SL fapping thinking in Armin

It's the Levi's dream story.

His life is so suffering that his next woman would be taken by a lesbian.

He went for Hanga after Carla

Its trash, then.

They don´t want to do a Levi and Hanji smartpass because the sexual tension would be inevitable. There is one about Levi staring at Hanji´s wet t-shirt but don´t know which one is it.

>sent it.
Sending your most powerful weapon that the enemy desperately wants on an undercover mission into enemy territory has got to be the most retarded thing the SL could do, especially when they have a bunch of expendable soldiers that could do the job.

>the most retarded thing the SL could do
EVERYTHING the SL does is retarded

Already taken.

He never wanted Hanji in the first place and lost her by being incompetent and whiny

More Keith when?

When we discover that he is manlet´s father.

kek

Aside from manlet giving away Eren and Historia to Rod, not really

The limited shelter from the rain stories. That one was released in december of 2015. That's Levi's bday month.
I wonder what Isayama has in store for LH.

An ErwL fujo even made fanart of it a long time ago.

Best Arcs best Arts

But that was for Levi and Moblit. The one with the wet t-shirt wasn´t translated yet
OVAs for smartpass stories when, there are some goods (not only LH)

>letting Armong live
Why?

Because Isayama is an idiot.

Annie loves Armin, and can you really blame her?

((mods))

No, the other set of stories is divided in 8 parts I think. The first one is Eren and Levi, then Levi and Hanji. Armin and Eren comes next, but I can't really remember. Anyways, they're different stories, and while they're not looking for shelter from the rain like in the Levi and Moblit story, rain is always present.

I think only Levi and Eren and Erwin and Levi's are translated so far.

>I think only Levi and Eren and Erwin and Levi's are translated so far.
LE and ErwL fujos would sent threats to Isayama if LH is confirmed.

I found them
Levi and Eren
aurieackerman.tumblr.com/post/160053032247/translation-smartpass-au-story-levi-eren

Levi and Erwin
yusenki.tumblr.com/post/140443776742/erwin-levi-au-smartpass-crumbled-castle-gate

>Armin and Eren comes next
Oh boy, can't wait to hear more about ocean-kun

Why is it that the only thing between them must be that? Like, what writer looks at the oceanshit and can be satisfied with it?

There is a summary for the LH one
"While exploring the castle Hanji ends up leaving Moblit in charge of the recruits, while she stays behind looking at some old books. When Levi arrives she doesn’t even look at him, still immersed in the books.
Then Levi pulls her back before she gets buried under a pile of books falling on her. She’s grateful but doesn’t think that much about it either. Levi urges her to be more careful with her life. This prompts her to call him ‘considerate’, which annoys him. Apparently he doesn’t like to be described with that kind of terms but he can tell she’s aware of this and is only teasing him.
Hanji asks Levi what does he need (seems like she doesn’t think he would be looking for her if he didn’t had [a reason] to? haha). They discuss Eren’s situation, with Hanji reassuring him the castle’s structure would allow them to deal with Eren if he were to transform unwillingly and it’s OK to let him out of the dungeon.
Hanji seems eager to go back to the books and exploring the castle, but Levi tells her to at least dry herself before, since she was still soaked in rain and her shirt was see-through. Moblit had actually lit the fireplace for her before leaving, so Hanji moves closer to it, while Levi just sighs and leaves."

Holy fuck Hanji is as dense as Eren. Poor Levi

>Holy fuck Hanji is as dense as Eren
Makes sense.

I wonder how many times Kenny was cucked

Well, Hanji is specially interested in Levi, ever since she set eyes on him and considers him to be the person she gets along with the best, despite having people like Nanaba, Nifa, Moblit, Erwin, Mike, etc.
In the smartpass interview, she was asked about her relationship with Levi and Mike and she only talked about Levi. She even brought him up whenever she could. Those are the little details we ought to put attention to.

They both might be too dense to take the next step, but I think something might've happened between the two during the four years.

What would you do with your own personal hobo?

Kiss him.

Give him a bath

He has the same hair as Mikasa. I don´t know how to feel

Manlet is shit and so are all of his boring pairings.

Give him a haircut.

This. I'm glad the smartass confirmed he's just another beta orbiter for Armong. Putrid shit belong together.

manlet seems to be doing much better than Mikasa.

He gets to forcebathe Hanji, all of his competition dies horribly and she doesn't have a death clock.

LH is cute and rightfully popular.

t. Reiner

Eren would be the one doing the kissing.

Mikasa's is shorter and slighly less greasier.

Deliver his mail and ask him how to get my waifu to notice me

Rat him out to Willy

How gay is the Armin and Eren one?

Which Ackerman will snap first?

Reminder.

smooth af

>the fate of EM

I can't believe how delusional and OCC EMfags are.

Just pretend that it's one of Mikasa's delusional dream fantasies

Rape when?

How do you think he lost an eye and a leg?

He's gonna die anyway so at least none of them will ever be canon.

Can someone translate please?

Tsunderen is just dense. He loves her deep down, the idiot.

Eren is not tsundere, he doesn't give a fuck.

Cadets are better than the 104th

This.