Somalia Origin immigrants dominant in Maine and Minnesota

Aren't these the two whitest states in America? Why did you guys settle the worst niggers in the world in your whitest states?

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/news/2013/12/study-links-autism-and-somalis-in-minneapolis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Minnesota
>Largest Norwegian diaspora in the world
>Many somalis

>Norway
>Somalis is their largest non white immigrant group
Really makes you think

Maine, West Virginia, and New hampshire are the whitests. The multicultis are the ones who decide where the immigrants go. They did this on purpose.

I also can't believe some of these Bhutanese people, they are functionally illiterate and just being dropped in the middle of our societies.

>that map
El ogro de la inmigración

Deliberate policy by Democrats.

>The multicultis are the ones who decide where the immigrants go.

I feel sorry for your country. Don't the Republican states protest? Like don't they say... you want them, then keep them in liberal states?

At least Somalis had civilsation and traded with the Romans and Arabs unlike other niggers like Zimbabweans who couldnt even write til the white man came.

Kick them out

>Bhutan
What?

Boys from Maine don't play folks from Minnesota are a bunch of faggots and let themselves get blacked.

Maine will start lynching if shit goes down.
Count on it.

To (((culturally))) (((enrich))) and to (((diversify))) of course. Too many blue eyed blonde goyim (in Minnesota especially) for kikes' liking.

Probably to remind them as to why they should hate niggers.

People who are away from them for too long tend to forget.

are they bitches hot tho?

>be britbong
>have 141 IQ
>degree in medicine
>no debt, 6 figure bank balance
>lifelong admiration for America, want to move there
>find it is nearly impossible
>yet America flooded with niggers, spics, Asians and mudslimes
>so is every other anglophone country, including my own
>nowhere to run to, nprmies seem oblivious to their impending replacement and political disenfranchisement
Life is suffering.

You summed up why I drink.

>New Hampshire
>Bhutan
I cant believe my city built a house for these people that would cost the average joe about $400k.

amren.com/news/2013/12/study-links-autism-and-somalis-in-minneapolis/

A long-awaited study has confirmed the fears of Somali residents in Minneapolis that their children suffer from higher rates of a disabling form of autism compared with other children there.

The study—by the University of Minnesota, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the research and advocacy group Autism Speaks—found high rates of autism in two populations: About one Somali child in 32 and one white child in 36 in Minneapolis were on the autism spectrum.

The national average is one child in 88, according to Coleen A. Boyle, who directs the C.D.C.’s Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities.

But the Somali children were less likely than the whites to be “high-functioning” and more likely to have I.Q.s below 70. (The average I.Q. score is 100.)

I'm lower IQ but I share your concerns. The other problem is the removal of individual rights from the masses - if whites let themselves get disarmed and allow the introduction of hate speech laws we are on the road to tyranny of the kind we haven't seen in the west for a long time.

The thing even the normie right wing refuse to accept is that small government, free speech and gun rights are all traits of a white country. No other group will protect those things and a demographic decline will lead to a loss of those values too. It's sad to see this happening without much resistance - and what resistance is mustered is immediately attacked by Jews, progressives, Marxists and Antifa.

Libertarian types view borders as immoral - leading to an influx of people who will forever end the prospects of a libertarian state.

Not gonna lie, I have to constantly resist the black pill.

Dude everyone here is a pussy, we like to say MUH SECOND AMENDMENT but no one will ever shoot anybody. I have literally thought about expatting to another Anglo country but I like my home too much.

>I have to constantly resist the black pill.
I don't bother resisting it.

It's why I drink too. At least you can hunker down in a white state with enough cheap land and firearms to insulate yourself from the decay. Stay strong, friend.

I have never seen a Filipino in WV

Even if the demographics were reversible, such as mass-deportation to the middle of a fucking ocean, the govt isn't going to remove those laws they put in place.

>small government, free speech and gun rights are all traits of a white country
then why do I constantly come across people here who are against subversive, seditious and degenerate speech?

>you guys

kek

Anglo countries are fucked our leadership can no longer colonise the world so they colonise their own lands instead. If there is going to be Resistance it must come from Europe.

Somali's come to Minnesota from Sweden to visit their Somali ancestors. They think they are Swedish..

Because of christcucks. That is the answer. The only group more bluepilled on immigration than roasties is fucking christfags.

El somalino

I can attest to this. This dark african bitch I work with claims to be swedish. I had to retain myself from bursting out laughing.

>just being dropped in the middle of our societies.
sometimes literally overnight, under cover of darkness.
with no forewarning to the communities that they are 'settled' into.

El monstruo subsahariano

can confirm. I saw six buses full of niggers being dropped off here in Concord, NH at the coachlines station. No wonder why some people snap and have to write the truth, which sadly in turn is called racist. Pic very related.

People can't protest against it if they are not told about it. Once they reach US soil, they are just as American as you are and criticizing them would be raycist.

>no one will ever shoot anyone
>There are thousands of murders every year
Are you dumb?