Post mangas with really

really shit anime adaptations

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=59120035
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lets get Berserk out of the way

>mangas

Tsurezure Childrens

apparently the manga ending is just as bad, how did it end?

Lotte no omocha.
Poor haga yui.

the only thing bad in the show was the last episode

when will this meme end

I really enjoyed the anime - it was enough to get me hooked on the manga, which has just been even better.

Once the BDs are out it will turn into "great" though.

But Tsugumomo had a great adaptation.

Gangsta
massive lulz
that's the other way around

Considering the quality of the source material, I will say that the anime does not meet the standards of the manga. But it was still a good enough adaptation.

Full?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=59120035

>full is worse
Every time.

obviously

Worst adaptation I have ever seen.

The anime was one of my favorite for a while until I read the manga and realized how beautiful of a story the original was and how much was cut out by the director because it was "too sad"
It's not that bad if you didn't read the manga though

Fuck it's been a while, but off the top of my head. The kids fight on the moon with Asura who is revealed to be death's first son. As Kid connects the third line Death fades away completely. Crona ends up absorbing Asura but Asura counter absorbs Crona. Maka uses Black Blood to enter Asura and pull out Crona. Crona thanks soul and Maka for trying and decides to repay everyone by using Black Blood to seal Asura along with him/her in Black Blood. Due to Crona having mommy issues the whole world gets covered in Mommy madness which just translates to everyone wanting boobs. You never see Maka's mother, Soul is the final death scythe made because of a pact made between Witches and the School. Black Star does more autistic training and Kid is now the headmaster.

JWWW deserved better.

82 anime is good, but new ones are shit.

It's animation (CGI) is shit and its adaptation as well. It's fucking funny, they tried to adapt the best manga into anime and they fucked it up hard.