Italy/pol/ EU on Suicide Watch [How To Vote Edition]

HOW TO VOTE:
la7.it/la7racconta/video/elezioni-politiche-2018-23-02-2018-234871

- CRASHING THE EU -
"Ducetta" Giorgia-chan: "The Government will prohibit the NGOs of Soros from operating in Italy"
"The right wing coalition govt will prioritize dialogue with Visegrad group" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/sDQk5

Chief economist of Lega explains new currency [Sub Eng]
youtube.com/watch?v=oFf2z84dtUI

MiniBOTs:
imgur.com/a/PYcLl

Borghi (Lega): "Right wing coalition plan is to leave the euro"
Bonafè (PD): "This is the only European country where center-right moderates are allied with right-wing extremists.
Merkel refused to ally with AfD"
la7.it/omnibus/video/euro-borghi-lega-a-bonafè-pd-nostro-programma-chiaro-devo-farle-un-disegnino-14-02-2018-234013

As Elections Approach, Italy Shows Record Alienation from European Union [English]
archive.is/UJNkd

- RACEWAR CHRONICLES -
34% of Italians Want to Expel all Foreigners, Recent Survey Says [English]
archive.is/SB7M2

Vast Majority of Under-35 Italians Oppose Mass Migration [English]
archive.is/uN7Oa

Gunshots against refugees camp in Enna [Eng Translate]
archive.is/dS4Ii

Refugees hospitality center set on fire in province of Naples [Eng Translate]
archive.is/fzIz8

Immigrants in Rome on suicide watch: "We are scared now" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/eYgrq

- THE ANTIFA MENACE -
Memelord (Lega): "We need to completely shut down Antifa" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/6sLAG

Giorgia-chan (Fratelli d'Italia): "We will outlaw Antifa when in govt" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/LzLTI

Italian Secret Services: "Antifa are more dangerous than islamic extremists" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/803W9

Fascism and Roman salute are not outlawed anymore [Eng Translate]
archive.is/O5CEu

Pamela poster #120dB Campaign
media.8ch dot net/file_store/4400ce08d3549d97ad37a684ce49f2a248ed19b822a002ee8c7bd91569eff7a5.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

ilgiornale.it/news/politica/grasso-caccia-voti-gay-concederemo-adozioni-1496190.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LdhQzXHYLZ4&lc=z22
youtube.com/watch?v=TFev42kLQXw
youtube.com/watch?v=XPINfkPc2Hs
pastebin.com/RCt6TEr5
ilfattoquotidiano.it/2018/03/01/elezioni-filorussi-e-populisti-di-destra-su-sky-tg24-il-network-di-siti-stranieri-che-diffondono-i-messaggi-di-salvini/4195582/
ilfattoquotidiano.it/2018/03/02/migranti-lo-studio-propaganda-russa-ha-costruito-lallerta-sullimmigrazione-e-favorito-lultradestra-alla-vigilia-del-voto/4197603/
laprovinciapavese.gelocal.it/pavia/cronaca/2018/03/03/news/raid-notturno-a-pavia-marchiate-le-case-di-decine-di-antifascisti-1.16548140
espresso.repubblica.it/inchieste/2017/09/28/news/esclusivo-salvini-ha-usato-i-soldi-della-truffa-di-bossi-1.311009
ilfattoquotidiano.it/2017/09/28/ndrangheta-seregno-si-dimettono-lega-e-forza-italia-caduta-la-giunta/3882467/
fanpage.it/droga-in-auto-con-senzatetto-albanese-consigliere-leghista-arrestato-espulso-dal-partito/
espresso.repubblica.it/attualita/2017/09/28/news/dalle-mazzette-ai-diamanti-tutti-i-guai-della-lega-nord-1.311014
ilmessaggero.it/primopiano/speciale_elezioni/salvini_ue_brutta_juncker_tajani_un_altra_cosa-3573675.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eNyrxtGM9lI
youtube.com/watch?v=o-9ESHCLN_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=HmHeubMPKEU
youtube.com/watch?v=Xn0zo-0qPuo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nation Election Day: 4 March 2018
LAST OFFICIAL POLL [15/02/2018]

Forza Nuova [fascists] 0,3%

CasaPound Italia [fascists] 1,9%

Right Wing Coalition: 37,6%
- Forza Italia [conservatives] 15,3%
- Lega [identitarians/nationalists] 14,8%
- Fratelli d'Italia [nationalists/neofascists] 5,5%
- Noi con l'Italia [christian democrats] 2%

Globalist Coalition: 25,6%
- Partito Democratico [liberals/globalists] 21,9%
- Più Europa [globalists/progressives] 2,1%
- Insieme [greens/social democrats] 0,7%
- Civica Popolare [classic liberals] 0,5%
- SVP [South Tyrol identitarians] 0,4%

Movimento 5 Stelle [populists/greens/pirate party-esque] 26,8%

Liberi e Uguali [progressives/social democrats/SJWs] 5,3%

Potere al Popolo [progressives/SJWs] 1,5%

Partito Comunista Italiano [communists] 0,2%

DANGER!
A
N
G
E
R

ilgiornale.it/news/politica/grasso-caccia-voti-gay-concederemo-adozioni-1496190.html

LGBT activists launched their agenda and Liberi e Uguali agreed in push it when they will be elected.

Their agenda:

>Marriage for everyone
Marriage is a religious ritual, atheists, faggots and dykes can have a private contract if they want to regulate their relationship.

>Give the option to fags and dykes to grow childrens
Kids need both a mom and a dad to grow up as sane persons. Absolutely degenerate.

>Laws agains homophobia and transphobia
The fuck this even means? The State decide who can I hate and who I cant? Nonsense, also this would be incostitutional.

>Artificial insemination law for lesbians
These people must be insane. Kids happens because penis in bagina, not because science magic tricks. You know this since 5 years old.

>Remove the transgender status of mental illness
So they wanna make me believe a dude who think he's a girl born in the wrong body isnt a mental retard? This is absolute nonsense.

Spread it like fire, we need Liberi e Uguali outside the parliament (under 3%). I dont want people who agree with these nonsense near any Istitutional building.

1) Italian Election: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO)
youtube.com/watch?v=LdhQzXHYLZ4&lc=z22

2) Black Pigeon Speaks vid:
Electoral New HOPE: Italy STRIKES BACK at the EU (English)
youtube.com/watch?v=TFev42kLQXw

3) The Iconoclast vid:
Right-Wing Leading In Italian Election 2018 (English)
youtube.com/watch?v=XPINfkPc2Hs

4) Quick rundown on our last govt and Italian parties in this 2018 election
pastebin.com/RCt6TEr5

I want to ____ Giulia.

I want to be spanked by Giulia

So, is she emperor of Italy yet or what?

burn it, burn it all down my pasta friend.

comunque se votate la fuffa che è il centrodx siete veramente dementi

ma cosa aspettarsi da bambocci con la puzza di latte che non capiscono neanche che cosa significhi la parola populismo

quando si saprà chi vince?

sì sì bravo, tu sì che sei un grande intellettuale

False flag in Pavia.
(((They))) are trying so hard...

>h-haha s-siete solo dei p-populisti
>OH NO NO NO NO NOOOOO LA LEGA NON PUO' VINCERE NOOOOOOOOOO

>quando si saprà chi vince?
We already know.

Governo del presidente

forse volevi dire della P R E S I D E N T A

Gas in a gas chamber this subhuman known as Giulia

doppinumeri per Salvini presidente

TRIPLI numeri per la nostra PRESIDENTA!

So che sei un bravo ragazzo user, eccoti un bel (you), e ricorda di votare per la destra!

I 5 stelle sono i veri esperti di populismo perché sono riusciti a unirlo con il political correct, raccogliendo i voti degli idioti di sinistra e nel frattempo raccimolando quelli dei "I politici sono tutti ladri/corrotti!1!11!!uno!" da destra

>that tits giggle

SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH!
REMINDER THAT WE ARE CLOSE TO THE BIG DAY, IGNORE ALL TROLLS, SHILLS, DEFEATISTS AND NEWFAGS SPEAKING ITALIAN.
Shills are active from at least early morning, they are more desperate than ever since only one day's left.
They've been shilling vote dispersion these past two days (shit like vote Casapound it's more useful/ don't vote Salvini because it means Berlusconi will govern).
Sup Forums is OK with Casapound in general, but now it's important to bring the right wing coalition to 40% to secure the future of the country.

ATTENTION
(((Mainstream media))) are pushing hard something similar to "russian hackers stole USA presidency"-tier narrative, to attack and label as subservise the support that Salvini is gathering through the internet and the international coverage of the campaign

ilfattoquotidiano.it/2018/03/01/elezioni-filorussi-e-populisti-di-destra-su-sky-tg24-il-network-di-siti-stranieri-che-diffondono-i-messaggi-di-salvini/4195582/

ilfattoquotidiano.it/2018/03/02/migranti-lo-studio-propaganda-russa-ha-costruito-lallerta-sullimmigrazione-e-favorito-lultradestra-alla-vigilia-del-voto/4197603/

IT'S RUSSIA THAT MADE YOU BELIEVE THERE ARE PROBLEMS WITH IMMIGRATION GOYIM

t. Alto Data Analytics, azienda globale che usa big data e intelligenza artificiale per analizzare l’opinione pubblica sui media e le reti sociali

>tfw no GIGANZIO NIENTEPAZIENZA in parliament

who /ammazzodelaucciso/ here?

vabbè daje avete finito de pranzà eh

uno (You) anche da parte mia user

Why was this post deleted?
we should investigate and find out if lega and m5s really took money from soros or it's just a fake news

>this

>Casapound is in favour of gay marriand and abortion

DROPPED WITH THE FORCE OF A THOUSAND SUNS

>vabbè daje avete finito de pranzà eh
Non cacà er cazzo

*marriage

>he is not pro-choice

CHE SCHIFO UN GRILLINO!

che cazzo hai detto su de me, burino demmerda? ma o sai che me so graduato pe pprimo ner mi corso de a forgore, e ho partecipato a na cifra de raid contro a mafia, e c'ho più de 300 uccisioni confermate? so n'fottio de robba su a guerra de gorilla e sor mejo cecchino dell'esercito itagliano. N'sei artro che n'artro bersaglio ner mirino. te manno dar creatore co na precisione che n'hai mai visto, mortacci tua. pensi de potettene annà in giro pell'internet e di cazzate der genere su de me e pensà de risvejatte domani? n'credo proprio, fijo de na mignotta.
mentre scrivo sto a contattà l'amici mia e avemo beccato l'IP tuo, preparate ar peggio, cojone. te scatenamo l'inferno peggio de russel crowe e 300. posso esse ovunque, sempre, e posso sdrumatte in 700 modi diversi, e pure solo cor casco. non solo me so imparato a sdrumà coi caschi, ma posso pure piatte a catenate, e te ce cancello daa faccia de sto monno, troione. se o sapevi a che stavi annà n'contro nu o facevi o sborone. ma nu o sapevi, nu hai fatto, e mo so cazzi tua. te sdereno e te faccio magnà da li zingari, manco l'ossa te ripiano, sei crepato.

>larps as fascist
>supports faggots and non traditional marriage
the absolute state

Lunedì mattina

Stai parlando con gente cosí ritardata che LARPa come fascista e vota lega senza sapere dell'esistenza di Casapound

Just take the Lega bait, fags

Also dear mods, your attempts to ban people are pathetic, or just sad, it's 2018 and we are private citizens, we can obtain unlimited IPs just by restarting our routers...

we don't have ius soli, niggers don't make children here in order to stay in Italy, we are not the US.
Pro-choice is degenerate, you might as well vote for Bonino at that point. Disgusting.

grazie

reminder to vote autodeterminatzione

autodeterminatzione.it

>reddit spacing
back to /r/politics you pathetic concern troll soyboy

Suck my throbbing cock, underage newfag

Sardinia needs to plunge into the sea

wrong pic

COSA FAI IL RIDENTE

>>Non vedo l'ora di poter mandare i figli dei comunisti a morire in Libia.

>EU in suicide watch

Lel
You will leave neither EU, nor the Eurozone

go prep the bull for your wife, cuck

He is needed once again...

that misses some launeddas

CIAO AMIC:::

Do people here even care about Sardinia?

Go back begging under your bridge begging for cents, shitskin
Stop wasting Sup Forums's bandwidth

dio borgo :DDDDDDD

Empress, you shitlord

Nobody here is ready for a right wing Italy. Please do the fash thing again.

we are professional backstabbers Kraut,ow many times we have to teach you this lesson?

>voting AbortionPound
No let's talk about this. You cannot call yourself right-wing and advocate for faggot marriage and abortion, it's fucking ridiculous. Fuck niggerpound

>implying this utopia will ever happen
>implying we'll leave

Who cares about your vote?
Just be ready for surprises and backstabbing with (((Lega)))

>still not getting what right and left wing are
>still believing the old concepts of left and right, commies and nazis are alive
Woah...

Reminder to keep pushing for lega
we're almost past the shills

M5S 4the win

t.shill

VOTE LEGA
READ SIEGE
INSTALL TEMPLEOS

this. Ignore concern trolling

LUL
the Monaco shill is still here
Keep baiting these shitskins, I'm out, guess you all deserve to be insanely cucked and backstabbed

You will never leave neither the EU not the Eurozone. Nothing is going to change. Cuckini looks incredibly weak.

t. boldrino

where are my boldrinidawgs?!

nice lack of arguments faggot

>muh post-ideology retoric
I don't give a shit about your damage control. If you support gay marriage and abortion you're a degenerate leftist faggot and should kys.

trust me, my friend we will respect all the agreements..

YOU HAVE BLASTATO US, HOW COULD Sup Forums EVER RECOVER???

laprovinciapavese.gelocal.it/pavia/cronaca/2018/03/03/news/raid-notturno-a-pavia-marchiate-le-case-di-decine-di-antifascisti-1.16548140

HEY COMMIE, WATCHA DOIN?

hai dimenticato di dire analfabeta funzionale

I AM WITH HER

How's it going bros? Is it looking good?

Gas the kikes
Gas the fags
Race war now.

CHECKING YOUR DOPPI PUGNI

ma proprio non ci credo l'abbia fatto qualcuno che non sia loro

yes, but since yesterday anti-lega shills are in full-force

friendly reminder that Salvini legally changed Lega name only to avoid being arrested for fraud
espresso.repubblica.it/inchieste/2017/09/28/news/esclusivo-salvini-ha-usato-i-soldi-della-truffa-di-bossi-1.311009

Leganord confirmed having ties with mafia
ilfattoquotidiano.it/2017/09/28/ndrangheta-seregno-si-dimettono-lega-e-forza-italia-caduta-la-giunta/3882467/

Leganord politician arrested for selling cocaine with illegal immigrants
fanpage.it/droga-in-auto-con-senzatetto-albanese-consigliere-leghista-arrestato-espulso-dal-partito/

plus, a little rundown on Lega habitual frauds and theft of public funds
espresso.repubblica.it/attualita/2017/09/28/news/dalle-mazzette-ai-diamanti-tutti-i-guai-della-lega-nord-1.311014

Salvini "Tajani is the good side of EU, goys must vote for me so Tajani can be premier"
HE LITERALLY SAID THAT TAJANI IS THE GOOD SIDE OF EU
ilmessaggero.it/primopiano/speciale_elezioni/salvini_ue_brutta_juncker_tajani_un_altra_cosa-3573675.html

we are currently flooded by shills
Does this mean we are doing good?

>speaks italian on an english speaking imageboard
>break the rules
>gets warned and banned
>BWAAAAH MODS BAN US! CENSORSHIP! ALLERTATE IL PRESIDIO!

Your antifaggotry is showing, shill.

not an argument

I am ready for Stato canaglia status on Monday

>we

Sanction this dick youtube.com/watch?v=eNyrxtGM9lI

I am from /ptg/.
If Shills attack that means you guys are doing good, they come in waves. The more you hit the left, the more they shill.
It will come to a point where they come all out and mostly make the threads go fast, it's like shooting yourself in the foot and having a effect that gets more people to join you.
So in all, its good.

HERE WE ARE, SALWEENIES WILL CRY!

solo i piddini credono di poter insultare qualcuno con analfabeta funzionale, coglione

This is what I don't understand with shills on Sup Forums. It's just the same thing in our /SWEG/ threads, when people come and try to shill against /ourguys/, do they really think they will actually convert anyone? I can understand shilling on plebbit or whatever, but Sup Forums is not just automatically going to get bluepilled

SAY IT WITH ME ITA/POL/

MADAME...

Mostly they think, but its has the COMPLETE opposite effect on them

kek

Extra video con istruzioni per il voto:

youtube.com/watch?v=o-9ESHCLN_Q

youtube.com/watch?v=HmHeubMPKEU

youtube.com/watch?v=Xn0zo-0qPuo

Immagino le montagne di schede annullate...

will pastaniggers be the salvation for europe?

Dorè ha perso sei figli tra i bar del porto e le sue meraviglie