Explain yourselves

Why have you not converted to Orthodoxy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v8J-Ae8QPVI
youtube.com/watch?v=ftJ1wvf4ev0
youtube.com/watch?v=G1o4V6gxXpk
youtu.be/Yeo_ATsyel4
youtu.be/SPs7jdfaib0
youtu.be/sLaSMLSgEmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr99qZhH7ec
youtube.com/watch?v=i_8sIq50gsI
youtube.com/watch?v=VB_hUdRKi4o
youtube.com/watch?v=xgfa5UlZAL8
youtube.com/watch?v=_2lffRQorW0
youtu.be/pyCXpD_A3xs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dont believe the truth of their claims.

catholic server /bkXHBgq

Its not actually traditional to convert to a religion that 0 of your ancestors practiced, and I don't believe in Christianity.

Cucks of their government. Orthodoxies never became independent as the Catholics, that is why their theology is flaw.

the priests can marry and own property.
they're way more independent and chill

Orthodoxy is a slave religion, thanks but I'll pass.

I'm not a fucking retarded heretic

any organised denomination of the christian is corrupted, subverted or straight up untrue.
individual study and understanding of the bible and teachings of god is the way.
strong unity behind this god is the only thing that could save the west at this point.

''independent'' yet their leaders lick the balls of islamic invaders and are too scared to speak out against homosexuality.

I already have, for the sake of my soul.

I hope you find your way home one day, friend.

None of what you say makes sensea lot of sense. Having strong bonds with ones government does not mean they have no "independence" for whatever you need that for when it comes to the one church created by Jesus Christ which is above all forms of government either way. I'll take your supposed "lack of independence" over a being a schismatic which by the way has nothing to do with the theology of Eastern Orthodoxy. I pray that you find your way home aswell, I will pray for you and I will feel only sadness for you as it seems as if you think it's a competition, as if you let your own ignorance damn you to eternal death of the soul. I will pray for you.

Because I’m very happy to be a Catholic.

i'm not religious and don't want a strict religion

The nearest Orthodox Church is 45 minutes away. I'm not driving for that.

Don't let your ignorance get in the way of salvation. If you can not live life with Orthodoxy without assuming it'll make you a slave through and through, it's not Orthodoxy that is wrong, it is you. I will pray for you.

Only the heretic will scream heretics the loudest, the church was founded by our Lord Jesus Christ and not by 14-1800th century false prophets.

I pray you find your way home one day, friend.

I spent a summer walking seven miles to my "nearest" Orthodox church. Why are you afraid to suffer for the better of your soul? I pray that you will straighten up your back, grow a pair and do it.

Just because you're orthodox doesn't mean you have to start licking Putin's balls, this is about faith and morals.

Your prayers are certainly a blessing and I will carry the spirit of Christ forward as such ^_^.

Orthodox faith is a competently compounded salve for the wounds slavery. We are not slaves. We do not suffer these wounds. We should prefer not to abuse such a salve. A free man's salvation is of a different quality.

>Slave religion
You wot??
>Priests can own land, marry and have children.
>Adherents live in predominantly white countries.
>aren’t cucked to globalism, homosexuality and tolerance of Islam and Jeudaism.
>primarily nationalist

Meanwhile in Islamic-Cuckolic Protestan

>Cucked by their nations
>Cucked by Jews and Muslims
>predominantly shitskin (South America and Africa with growing Chinese population).
>denominations with openly gay/lesbian bishops.
>females serve at alter
>Globalist
>gender neutral pronouns for God
>pedophilia rampant

Into unbelievable how wrong your post is.

Because im not a Serb sheep...

>t. Jesuit Sheep

>show your flag fag

Orthodoxy is a wicked and false religion. You can not work your way into heaven.

because it/they is/are (a) false church(es)

A willing slave is no slave at all, might be branded fool and might be branded slave.

Who wouldn't want to willingly bow to the banner of God?

Bless you both mentioned in his reply, for no matter what church you attend I will pray that you put aside your political beliefs, put aside what demon that diverts your gaze from the one true church, you're still brothers to me, just somewhat lost.

>A willing slave is no slave at all, might be branded fool and might be branded slave.
This is the main ingredient of the salve of orthodoxy. You are a slave, you will be a slave, simply enslave yourself and no one else can own you.
This is not the path of a free man.
This is not de wae.

daily reminder that orth*doxy is responsible for the greeks are not white meme.

i a real greek and not armenian

The slave is only allowed to think in dialectic terms. This keeps him from exploring outside of the religion.

Return to your true faith, Serbian brother

The Orthodox isn't a race so thus does not contribute to any racial attributes.

I have no need to explore outside the religion more than I already am. I am an avid reader of history and theology. I have all the freedom I need. But now I will spend no more time on this thread, I have to carry on with my day. Bless you brother.

I follow the true ancient Aryan dharma that my ancestors have fought for thousands of years to preserve.

Because only Catholics go to Heaven

I see only north part of Serbia as my brothers...
Rest is only Cigans and god knows what...

Walk with god. Peace and prosperity upon you.

There is a remnant Church, and that is not it
and Catholicism is the ANTI-thesis of the remnant Church

I challenge anyone to identify the Remnant Church, as many guesses per post as you wish!

>there is neither greek or jew

face it, this worthless religion has not produced anything of worth and lost everything to some desert savages.

>being this retarded

I live in Istanbul near a church and the idea of going in there and just talking with the father always crosses my mind. I am a little beyond mildy intrested but I truly an atheist and I just can't wrap my head around the whole gods and religions stuff , what should I expect? Will I kicked out even?

MITROGLUUU!

Im gnostic christian, but orthodox church is infinitely more based than catholics.

Δόξα τῷ Θεῷ
cлaвa Бoгy

he is a greek

pic related

>Wanting to believe in an Abrahamic religion while also choosing the stupidest form of it
Let me guess a vodkanigger that lives in Norway.

You will not be kicked out. I suggest you go, I was an atheist myself always talking shit about religions until i actually realized that I'm talking about beliefs and people who I know nothing about.

I’m too lazy

Look up the name Elefthérios Venizelos (((Ben Selon)))
Orthodoxy is the last bastion against Sephardic kikery of the Greek State.

Yeah , I wanted to go after realizing that as well. For some reason I always mocked faith but it is something I don't have and others do and its beatiful in essence , it can move mountains. Thanks for the insight I'll check it out this week.

Not the correct position
Babylon has Fallen!
youtube.com/watch?v=v8J-Ae8QPVI

Apocalypse 17:8 Fulfilled

Revelation 18:2 Just Happened

Padre Pio: Satan Would “Come To Rule A False Church”
youtu.be/Yeo_ATsyel4

The Beast that Was, and Is Not, Has Returned
youtu.be/SPs7jdfaib0

St. Malachy's Prophecy of the Popes and Antipopes
youtu.be/sLaSMLSgEmQ

End-Times Temple Of God
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr99qZhH7ec

Is the World about to End?
youtube.com/watch?v=i_8sIq50gsI

3rd secret of Fatima, St. Malachy's prophesies

youtube.com/watch?v=VB_hUdRKi4o

youtu.be/SPs7jdfaib0

youtu.be/sLaSMLSgEmQ

>be me
>raised cathcuck but converted to orthodoxy
>never skipped services. at vespers it was often just me and the priest
>got really deep involved in the life of the church
>always volunteered for everything
>always went to coffee hour
>the chanters at the church, a married couple approach me one day
>we want you to work for us
>b-but i have a job
>quit we will pay you better
>quit job to work for them
>little by little stopped paying me
>ended up ripping me off for thousands
>they cursed like sailors outside of church and gossiped about everyone, even the priest
i know you cant put your faith in fallen man but at the same time i cant understand why God didnt protect me. this wouldnt have happened if i didnt trust the church so much. ever since i havent been going much anymore

They fail to realise the truth, Strength is in numbers.

Mate I know very well about how orthodoxy works looks at my fucking flag and I am telling you its the worst form of Christianity of them all.If you really want be believe in an Abrahamic religion go pick calvinism or evangelical.

t. Ioakim Karamitsoglou

you mean the same religion that erased almost all traces of ancient hellas but let jews inside the empire?

I'm not religious to begin with, but you people have done a shit job at letting the West know what the hell you actually believe, we just know that you are that other brand of christianity which had some drama with the catholic church back in the dark ages and is different...somehow, and that's about it.
I have watched countless hours of Atheists talking about Christianity and Islam and Christians discussing Catholicism vs. Protestantism, Orthodox Christianity is never brought up because, to be honest, we forget you are even a thing most of the time.

The only time I have ever seen you mentioned in any way was when an orthodox christian asked Jordan Peterson about his take on orthodox christianity during one of his Bible lectures and all Jordan Peterson had to say was that he barely knew anything and that this was primarily due to there hardly being any literature or even advocates on the subject making the rounds in the west.

So yeah, you might want to make some advertisement if you want to get some customers. On top of that, you fuckers are a rather reclusive lot. I was on Mt. Tabor in Israel, the Catholic church building was open and glorious with a local choire singing and shit and the orthodox church was this little reclusive thing off to the side which you were not even allowed to walk into.

Sumadija, western Serbia and most of eastern Serbia is also white, with only small gypsy minority. There are lots of gypsy mutts in south, like in Vranje, Pirot, Leskovac though

>calvinism or evangelical
you have to not give away your cover so easily, schlomo

Need I remind of the letters between the King of Sparta and the High Priest of Jerusalem centuries before that?

But user, I have?

youtube.com/watch?v=xgfa5UlZAL8
not listening to orthodox inspired black metal in ancient slavic language

Maybe it was just a lesson your soul had to experience, user.

Sure I am jew, I mean what else could jidf do but come to threads on Sup Forums regarding religion.

because it's not true?

Gleda san neku vašu emisiju, o DNK testiranju da se potvrdi očinstvo. I svi koje su testirali su uglavnom bili cigani.. gledam ono.. nije mi jasno... mislim kad cigan vrijeđa drugog cigana da.. "oni su muslimani" nisu oni naši .. pišam gaće

>200 000 and rising
Gypsies are breeding fast, I think they are first to go in case of a civil war

see? that's more like it. acting like that you have more chances to not blow your cover so easily

what is even the difference between orthodox and catholic or protestant?

If u want some old slavic this too
>youtube.com/watch?v=_2lffRQorW0
It's just a chorale though.

but what was i supposed to learn from it? i already knew what betrayal felt like

>be you
>believe in a religion which is opposed to that of our ancestors
>actively kill all european pagans, destroy everything that is greek and resettle the land with non greeks

t-there a-are letters b-between the spartan king and the high priest though.

yeah ok

I'm trying not to be a rat that leaves the sinking ship
and I have even developed a few reasons and statements of principle that justify sticking to the catholic branch of christianity

just because it is unpopular does not mean I will abandon it

but I respect the orthodox. Always have.

But I am not a fucking jew you fucking moorbabie get that trough your thick skull.

youtu.be/pyCXpD_A3xs

>religion of the ancestors
>worship adulterous rapist space aliens
>rampant disunity and war with other Greeks
>betray Greece to cuck for Persia
Okay lol

i mean its like my whole life ive gotten fucked over. but whem i found the church i thought "this is my refuge" and it wasnt! everyone i met seemed to holy at first. but gradually i realized they were just as evil as me or worse. how can the church be the body of Christ if its full of sinners who dont even try to follow His laws. nothing means anything

because you can't convert to something you're already part of

i asked seriously

You're supposed to learn that the Church is a hospital. Sure the patients are coming to the best doctor, but they are still just sick patients like you.

>using a pre-schism tragedy as an argument
Either this guy is condemning all Eastern expressions of Christianity (including Eastern Catholics in communion with Rome) or he is not coming from a place of intellectual honesty.

That video will teach you all about every branch of christianity.

>still believing a dead kike on a cross is the God
I guess this happens to you after turks mix with you for a couple of centuries.

that sounds like what father basil would say. why doesnt it make me feel better?

you believe in Him too or you wouldnt have posted this. fedoras are secretly in the most pain

I'm uncomfortable with icons

>you believe in Him too or you wouldnt have posted this
I really like that reading comprehension of yours.Are you by any chance a Jose or a mutt?

I will literally worship the honest Hebrew who calls out the Abraham myth and names the Jews the Children of the Devil (cf John 8:39-44)

>religion of the ancestors
greeks did not believe in their gods?
>worship adulterous rapist space aliens
you know who else said horrible things about greek religion and their gods? alexandrian jews
>rampant disunity and war with other Greeks
atleast they banded together and btfo celts and persians. what did your pathetic empire ever accomplish? kek
>betray Greece to cuck for Persia
s-spartans t-took money from them to keep their hegemony. this is the same as genociding ancient greeks because they do not believe in my jewish religion. im not a jew though. trust me dude

name me a noteworthy invention of "orthodox" in comparison to ancient greeks?
>inb4 muh greek fire

Ah I see you are that deep in it already.Good luck to you I guess.

Do you keep pictures of dead family members or pictures of things you've done in the past around the house or anywhere? You do not worship the Icon, it is a reminder.

>I will literally worship the honest Hebrew
HAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

>Why have you not converted to Orthodoxy?

I don't believe in Jewish mythology.

Literally none of what you wrote is true. We were too busy fighting ourselves to go fight celts in the forests, Spartans BTFO Persians in an epic battle where they were fighting OTHER GREEK MERCENARIES, and you should Google the name Belarius if you are so ignorant.

Being a catholic myself I do not seek quarrel with orthodox, but "muh based orthodoxy" deserve to die. Orthodox countries are located in areas very much untouched by progressivim, because of cold war isolation, not because of "basedness" of orthodoxy.

Instead of pointless proselytism Christians rather should struggle to make their Churches great again.

Christianity is a disease. It is the source of universalist slave morality.

There is no good only existence of energy with Consciousness religion and politics is going to bring this race to it's last breath.
. It's too late for people to wake up everyone of you people are controlled by Zionist

>kike on pike

we as white people should abandon using wheel, because it was invented by sand niggers

>be catholic
>catholics that retarded they believe giving money to the pope will take them to heaven
>a german realises what is going on and calls for a change of the church
>people start agreeing with him
>pope is angry,calls for a religious war and fails
>all of northern europe becomes protestant
>catholic church splits into thousands of sects
>age of discovery comes
>protestant nations have the most successful colonies
>catholic nations have bad colonies
>Catholics want to spread catholicism
>convert a few niggers and spics
>a hundred years later,catholic nations are some of the most cucked countries along with protestant ones
>most catholic nations have opened doors to refugees
>most catholics support gay marriage
>pope compares goatfuckers to jesus
>the state of the catholic church

Wrong and right. Yeah most Christians are universalist scum but the Bible teaches against such things. The Tower of Babel is a strong condemnation of universalism for example.
Plus God is a God of division. Male and female, night and day, etc etc.
Finally, the strongest proof that universalism is not a Christian doctrine. Luke 12:51
51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

*Belisarius
Fuck me for phoneposting

Because of this, the Pope kisses the legs of niggers?

Firstly I don't think 'based' should be used in the discussion of the true church. Sure the red pill of all red pills and the only one that really matters in Salvation and understanding what Jesus Christ did for you and recognizing him as your lord and savior.

As for Orthodoxy I don't find it compelling, I think the addition of it being largely segregated by country of origin in the west keeps people away.

For me personallly there isn't enough of compelling argument for orthodoxy over Catholicism.

I am more confused in regard to Catholicism vs Protestantism.