Women seem to hate other women far more than men could ever could...

Women seem to hate other women far more than men could ever could. I always hear women say they prefer to work with other men in the work place.

Even their social gatherings seem so fucking fake and superficial

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Women seem to hate other women far more than men could ever could
Women understand women far better than men ever could.

It's like a whole nother level. My friends and I can say the meanest shit to each other and we know that its not meant to be seriously mean, except for when we truly want it to. But women, they can make a compliment into the most condescending shit. They have no sense of humor. You will never hear more shit talking of "best friends" than when you listen to your girlfriend talk about hers. Women are womens worst enemies. No wonder we get paid more.

>they prefer to work with other men
Too fucking bad! No sane man wants to work with a woman anymore - risking the end of his career or even prison if the woman just thinks of complaining about anything is a no go.

No one hates women more than other women.

Nice George Carlin quote. The truth is women ARENT difficult to understand, they're just giant children

> we
Hello fellow penis human. It‘s sure nice getting paid more ha ha.

everything women do is for a mans attention, why would they want competition? Simple as that, women are like children.

dont worry with artificial wombs we will replace the vagina jew.

When men have differences it's usually forgotten after a beer or a punch (and a beer).
When women have differences, they'll pretend it's nothing, scheming 24/7 on "How to get back at that bitch" and spit acid and poison for days, if not weeks.

I love women. I have three of them. They bicker and fight and then we all fuck.
Sad that you lot have to deal with all the roasties and leftovers.

Wait a fuckin minute
Something seems fishy
Prove to me you are not a filthy vagina owner

>Women understand women far better than men ever could
>You have to be a woman to be able to understand MY FEELINGS

Meant for

Any man who’s had the misfortune of interacting with many women hates them

This is why players, homos, women, and guys in feminine professions hate women

They’re unbearable, like sociopathic half-children

Giant cunts, more like it.

Women my age have always been cunts to me. Some catty competition thing. Idk, I'm too autistic to understand it. Older women are always nice to me, though. So it really depends. Women who are the same age group are only nice to less attractive women. Equally or more attractive and you're a danger to them so they act like petty cunts. Even when there's no attractive men around.
Line from Memoirs of a Geisha summed it up nicely. "Every woman wants to be the prettiest creature in the room."

Voltaire once said “Friendship between two women is a conspiracy against a third”

Slovenian
Banter.
IT'S MELIANIA

This is true. Women who work are petty, bitchy, lazy, dumb, and mean. It's absolutely terrible, and on top of all that, they take time off whenever to take care of their fat kids. In my current workplace, the boss is easily influenced by women and therefore we all do their jobs while they talk shit all day and buy XL Victoria Secrets sweatpants off groupon.

>dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

Women have friends that they're more familiar and social with, not best friends.

I have 2 adult daughters , NEITHER , will ever work for a woman. Explained to them how the real world works, then they witnessed it first hand. Both have had working female superiors that were only the boss because of quota .

Left-wing males do this also

any other womonz reading this thread and feeling very sad? I can't believe some people actually think like this, am i on leddit /r/incel?

You have to go back, muhammad

Vampires can not live among themselves. Cunts can not co exist in workplaces because they have no one to pass their workload. They eventualy have to work and that is why they hate it

>Women understand

how come a whole gender can't tell you which way is north?