Is "optics" a shill term?

Is "optics" a shill term?

Not when you have retards like Matthew Heimbach wearing German army helmets and throwing sieg heils for the cameras

what?

It's an Edward Bernays Public Relations term

It seems like whenever it's used it's an excuse to water down the right wing message.
"Please abstain from open fascism because it's bad optics," etc.

Holy shit, looked up Heimbach, and he's literally pic related.

No newfag it first emerged around 3 years ago organically then it slowly entered popular lexicon of people and especially media taljing heads

Open your Eyes.

Heimbach is a kike nazbol

yah well how do you open the eye that's sealed shut with jewcum

Seems like it
(((emerge)))

I agree, but sometimes retarded optics can ruin a message. Too many retards out there.

Is “chucktics” a sneed term?

is ''shill'' a shill term?

It only serves to dilute true Feedscism and Seedicalism

Based.

fiber optics?

yes, it is a functional opposite of dont punch to the right

That's a great way of putting it, yes.

yeah, that along with calculus, pipeline, establishment etc are the buzzwords that really trigger me to no end.

Its only useful term to use in situations like IOTBW when youre using Optics directly against your enemy. Everything else is just ineffective or can be used against you "dont reveal your true opinions about things just roll over and surrender nazi"

That being said throwing sieg heils in the street corners is playing more in the bags of leftshits because MSM desperately needs a real NAZI threat to exist so they can point at them and say "look we told you there were actual nazis who want to kill all the joos and shiet!!!" "Now vote for hillary or we will all be made into lampshades!!!"

>I volunteered at the soup kitchen Friday
>rest of the year on a yacht
Good optics, bro.

Don't believe this satanic lie.

>matthew heimbach
holy shit what an embodiment of le 56% and jew.
If that thing ain't a jew undercover agent, I don't know what is.