Plasma Cosmology

Listen up the big bang theory is lie. The concepts of space time, relativity, red shift, black holes, neutron stars, dark matter and energy are all false. Every time an observation falsifies big bang kikery these established astronomers make up another nonsense theory to make the big bang paradigm work. It is all false and cannot be proven.

They do this so that the theory of the origin of the universe is in line with the old testiment and that all these Jew physicist aren't proven wrong. Plasma cosmology can provide a simple more intuitive and accurate picture of the universe without making extraordinary assumptions. People mathetics is not real science. You can not observe or experiment with mathematics alone. Yet that is what hawking and susskind and all the rest of them who think sting theory is anything but trash are doing, it is all a lie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_6XDyHockw
youtube.com/watch?v=5AUA7XS0TvA
youtube.com/watch?v=UlFVUozGWyU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>dick related
The hole in my cock where the piss comes out looks like this

I guess that settles it then

it's a machine

you're in the machine

youtube.com/watch?v=a_6XDyHockw

We don't know what it is and that is the beauty of real science, in finding out. Simulation theory is nonsense and the notion that gravity a force that is 10^38th power weaker than the electromagnetic force dominates the universe is ludicrous. Look at the twisted and and mangled picture of the universe they are presenting to us.

i agree somewhat

I will never not recommend youtube/Suspicious0bservers and thunderbolts.info

This

*folds hands

Dear Big Bang. Thank you for blowing up and stuff and making everything. You are a great big bang. please punish the jews and christians and muslims. The Big bang is th only true and one god. Bless this big bang food.....

Thankyou
Amen.

The one true Big Bang will one day rise up and smite the Jew and the Nigger. He will cast the Jew into everlasting torment in the Lake of Fire (tm) and the Nigger will be there too, but be to dumb to know he is there.

All praise the one true Big Bang.

The Big Bang is a manifestation of meme magic

Digits confirm

>. People mathetics is not real science. You can not observe or experiment with mathematics alone.

>thunderbolts.info
not crazy about the mythology connections and the (((Velikovsky))) theories, but otherwise the science is solid.

There is zero chance that stars/galaxies are formed by gravity.

youtube.com/watch?v=5AUA7XS0TvA

You can't what's your point. Through this notion that pure mathetics can describe the universe you get black holes. Through the notion of gravity as the dominating force in the cosmos you get neutron stars. Through the notion of an expanding universe and red shift you get a blatant false picture of reality. They have seen quasars being injected from active galactic nuclei with red shifts that would place the object billions of light years behind the parent galaxy in relation to the earth.

I'm not crazy about their mythology connections as well but their are some interesting parallels. Why do you think more astronomers aren't rejecting big bang cosmology? Imagine all the time and money they have spent trying to find dark matter and never succeeding.

The big bang is a manifestation of of fools who refuse to see that the theory is full of holes. Imagine when we find out that faster than light travel is indeed possible.

the establishment viciously suppresses anyone who doesn't support the big bang religion. People who based their entire lives on a false premise will defend that premise to the death.

Who would win?
>modern science, complete with peer-reviewed and replicable scholarly articles, various institutions and independent doctors of science teaching the same conclusion, and real-world applications
>some retarded matrix-tier weeb on Sup Forums

But they know the truth why decieve yourself and others. Why not embrace the reality for what it is? I can believe that for the sake of a theory falsified to death they will continue this lie. I imagine it will all come down on them like a house of cards when they never discover that theory of everything. We are seeing it now how they can not and will never couple relativity and quantum theory. Quantum theory itself is pretty odious, why hasn't their been more research done on pilot wave theory? Particle wave duality seem crazy and so utterly unintuitive.

>Why do you think more astronomers aren't rejecting big bang cosmology? Imagine all the time and money they have spent trying to find dark matter and never succeeding.
I thought that the self sustaining fusion reaction they are trying to start in that German lab is based on the premise that stars are operating like this. So if that premise is wrong the whole project is worthless. Big consequences, because science won't provide a get-out-of-jail-free card to save the West's dumb ass this time.

Science has shown again and again that it accepts revolutionary ideas. What are they trying to hide by suppressing this theory. I mean why does it matter at the end of the day. You know that your GPS uses Newtons mechanics with Einstein's relativistic corrections right? So it works experimentally every time you've used it. Again, what are they trying to hide?

inb4 grammar i just woke up

They haven't and can't get it to work. The fact that the sun photosphere is millions of degrees hotter than its surface in itself proves that fusion isn't occurring in the centre of a star as they would have you believe. They have measured the temperature of the areas made visible by sun spots and its even cooler inside. Fusion is happening at the photosphere. They they dismiss this observation by saying their must be some unknown mechanism at play but if the sun is this giant fusion explosion contain by gravity how van this be? It should follow that the further away from a stars core the cooler it should get.

>Science has shown again and again that it accepts revolutionary ideas.
Only when forced to.

>What are they trying to hide by suppressing this theory. I mean why does it matter at the end of the day.
The Hawkings and Kakus of the world want to keep their prestige as top "scientists". Admitting that their theories are baseless means personal disgrace - facts be damned.

I don't know what they have to gain but it's a travesty that plasma cosmology isn't given the time and energy it deserves when it is clearly the more intuitive and accurate theory? What sort of theory do you have that you have to keep making assumption on top of assumption to make it work?

I think that most of them genuinely believe their own bullshit. Science today is very compartmentalized/specialized. Very few individuals have a scope of work which encompasses multiple disciplines, i.e. the "big picture". In this environment it's very easy for individuals to get caught up working their entire lives on minor details, not ever questioning the foundational assumptions. I think you are correct, that it will all come down like a house of cards.

Still though an experiment any citizen could do, utilizing a GPS, has proven that the ideas of Newton and Einstein are correct. Einstein didn't disprove Newton, he just corrected him in the limit of both high velocity and gravity. I admit there is some weirdness that goes on regarding the photosphere however. What other anomalies in nature are better explained by this electric theory of the universe? I forget as I haven't jumped down that rabbit hole in years.

Plasma Cosmology is not in particular about disproving/proving Relativity. The main contention is as follows:

mainstream cosmology = universe is powered by gravity (something like pic related)

plasma cosmology = universe is powered by electricity

Some weirdness? The photosphere is millions of degrees hotter and gets cool the further inside you look. How can their model of stellar formation stand if this is the case? How is it that we observe stars being formed usually in filament like structures in stellar nebuli much like the birkeland current proposed by plasma cosmologists?

I have been reading military projects forums about some very specific projects the US government is alleged to have. There's a DoD contractor on there and basically says the same thing. DoD has been dumping money into crazy science for years, and basically he says that GR is wrong-ish, we live in a Machian Universe, and that Universe is electric. I wouldn't doubt it if there the Sun was partially powered by virtual particles annhilation due to photon collisions somewhere in the interior.

>what’s the frequency, Kenneth?
7.23? Talk to me about frequencies, user.

bump

Such faith in modern science. Look up what they did to Halton Arp when he started publishing observations which contradicted the accepted theories.
youtube.com/watch?v=UlFVUozGWyU

I completely agree with you.

You are correct. The Electric Universe theory is fucking legit.