If Western civilisation is so strong and powerful, how can it be defeated by a few Jews...

If Western civilisation is so strong and powerful, how can it be defeated by a few Jews, who make up less than 1% of its population?

Because everyone cucks and shills for then. People dont want to see the truth. Its sad.

Why does everyone cuck and shill for them?
Are the Jews just that powerful and superior?

Our integrity to do the right thing is preyed upon. They take advantage of our good nature, that same nature that allowed them into our country

So your ideals are flawed?

Because we assume they can't and therefore collectively refuse to fight back as they infiltrate and subvert our institutions by which we make group decisions.

Not so eager to continue the discussion once this line of argument is brought up, eh? Remember that this is the answer that shuts them up. Shout it from the fucking rooftops.

Democracies are easiest to subvert.

Because despite making up a small percentage of the population, they control 99% of the money.

Christianity genetically selects for gullible serfs. Jews are the intelligentsia in any Christian government system.

I was busy doing something else.
So the fact you assume they can't implies a weakness in Western civilisation, a profound arrogance. But that arrogance is clearly unwarranted, that's why you're supposedly being destroyed by jews.

And why is that?
Are they that superior to you?

IF jews are so good why did 6Million of them get gassed lol

That's a pretty low score compared to them controlling billions of people.

While I do not practice any religion, I am of jewish ancestry actually, and im doing quite well in life. Coincidence? I think not. Jews have a higher average IQ than any other race. That said i think shadow governments, and secret societies are real and are systematically turning average citizens into slave robots that just go to work, make their overlord money, before going home to stare at a screen for a few hours before bed like a good goy. Its disgusting, but its likely true. Its why the entertainment, banking, and legal industries are dominated by jews.

Yeah I agree, holocaust wasn't that bad tbqh
Glad Jews start to agree on this

It can't, anyone who believes n the jewish illuminatti is pants on head retarded

this, all the rest are paranois stormfronters

>t. (((Eternal Anglo)))

If Jews are so good,why didn't they make a Jews 2 : Electric Boogaloo?

>how can parasites kill you if they are to tiny huh?

if humans are so fucking smart
how have they not cured cancer yet?
chemate earthniggers

in europe and russia never succeded ,after the destruction of the european colonial power only usa remain and all the jews that flew europe work tyrelessly to overthow the goverment they have and objective after being persecuted for so much time ,if european as whole acted together or they need each other enought to survive the jews would have been exterminated

this is why in medieval times the most hars method was the expulsion not their extermination they never were a menace enought ,we have became complacent of our own power thinking we were immune to the coordinate attack of this vampires,and we were never dealing with the jews as a prime enemy we have and empire to deal with and even in the ww2 jews only were a footnote of the mayor reason of the war,jews like to think as thenself as the triggeer but they never were more than a bothersome insect

Fucking decades of being beaten down and told that white skin is the worst thing you can have. That you must be sorry for the transgressions of your ancestors while the savages celebrate their heritage of mud huts and neck stretching.

jews only has one objective overtrown our goverment by any mean necesary we have a country to administre instead and thats why usa 60s were much better that the actual worl