Would she still be the top voice actress in Japan if she kept her pants on?

Would she still be the top voice actress in Japan if she kept her pants on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1d1LJgbxOBc
sg.news.yahoo.com/aya-hirano-sex-scandal-060800561.html
kotaku.com/5825475/when-kissing-a-dude-is-bad/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>still
>top voice actress

I know she's ESL if at all, but did she have no idea at all what the text on that shirt meant? How about her then-manager?

She is an adult, it's her own choice what she wants to do with it. Another Seiyuu thread or should I wait for Mods to delete it as almost always?

She was always trying to push the limits by acting like a slut.

They knew exactly what it said.

Except for the one guy in the band she didn't sleep with. I feel bad for that dude

Not sleeping with Hirano meant that he was true to his wife.

Bass player, by the way.

>feeling bad for a guy with a loving family
>that gets paid to do what he loves
>and doesn't have to have sex with whores to do so

Yeah, so sorry for him

Literally who?

>tfw Hirano is the new Mylene Jenius' VA
>she voices the bassist

Hirano being demonized over her sex life is ridiculous. She has a unique talent and the industry is a little worse off for her black balling.

I really just laugh at the people who give a shit.

A voice is a voice. As long as the performance is good, nothing else should matter.

>As long as the performance is good, nothing else should matter.
Retard.

t. cuck

>Thinking otherwise
Retard

More like BASED player.

Literally Who?

In the current climate with all the other top female seiyuus? Fuck no they dunk on Aya Hirano.

She wasn't even that good.

EVERYONE
BUT
THE
BASSIST

>'i no u are' retort
Retard

Go on user. Explain why anybody should give a fuck about anything else that mere voices offer.

She was like one of 4 good things in White Album and she was hardly in it.

>still
In terms of talent she's still the top. Pic unrelated.

She didn't stop being a voice actress because she loved sucking dicks, but because she always wanted to be some lame TV "talent".

Is that Patty from LS? (What the vanilla happened to her seiyuu?)

She never slept with any of her band members, this was already proved to be a lie. Yet people still believe in whatever they want to, regardless of its veracity.

She went from voicing Haruhi and Konata to voicing Dende in fucking Super. Sluts get what they deserve.

>that shirt

Pretty sure this thing is only part of it. The greater issue was her trying to go mainstream and do normalfag TV while condemning otaku shit. Popularity plummets on the otaku side of things since that's kinda biting the hand that feeds you, and the mainstream TV stuff doesn't work out either since there's literally thousands of cuter/sexier idol wannabes who can do the same shit.

If she hadn't been too greedy and kept her dumb opinions to herself, she could have still kept her insane mid-2000s popularity and continued reaping it in.

She's a Christian is she?

Definitely the hottest personality to spawn out of the entire anime industry at least. A walking mass of sex appeal. Her Haruhi voice was very fitting, too.

What happened to Mai Nakahara?

True, watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=1d1LJgbxOBc

Hirano is a legendary VA, problem is she just wanted to enjoy her life how she wanted to and try out lots of activities and dicks.

Yeah she burnt that bridge while she was still crossing it. It astounds me that someone can have such little self awareness.

BASSIST

She's still pretty popular on futaba.
And by that I mean everyone wants to gangbang her.

You're pathetic.

Don't feel bad for him, he didn't even want to be fucked by her. The reason this whole thing even happened was because she kept pestering him to have sex with her and he didn't want to because he already had a wife. The guy was just being loyal to his wife and Hirano was being a slut.

Hirano stop posting.

Yes. Definitely.

It really wasn't about her sex life per se. It was more of her burning every bridge available for her when she's still on the point of crossing each and every one of those. I know you guys love honesty and all, but sometimes that just doesn't work especially if you delivered it as rudely as possible.

She could have been more. No question.

Can anyone give a newfag such as myself a quick rundown on the situation?

No. Aya chose to walk away, and she was perfectly aware of how fans would react to her comments.
She still does a handful of fun roles every year plus the Fairy Tail gig, but she's clearly more intetested in being a stage actress.

She was the hottest sensation in voice acting, voice Haruhi which was a massive deal.
She then got into a sex scandal, which is a big deal for otaku, famously all hard purityfags.
She saw this as a chance to jump into being a normal TV/music personality, so she went for that and burned all her bridges for anime VA work, but she failed.
She now mostly gets small roles voicing nobody characters, but she's still famous for other stuff in Japan.

If you're wondering where "except the bassist" comes from, the first news article to break it seemingly goes out of its way to mention it for some reason.
sg.news.yahoo.com/aya-hirano-sex-scandal-060800561.html

At least she was being honest with herself, unlike some girls who was forced to become a seiyuu since they were not good enough to become mainstream idol, and gaive maximum pandering to filthy otaku (looking at you, Ogura).

Some years ago gossip japenese websites started spreading false rumors about Aya being a slut, and that ruined her career.

Other than a very small section of fans VA behavior doesn't really manner. The only way those small number of fans manner is if you engage in sales practices to exploit obsessives. Like including tickets in merchandise to attempt to get people to buy multiple copies of the same product for the ticket.

You forgot your trip whiteknight

Self awareness is one of those gifts you only wish you had when you are already fucked.
Quite like you dont think about being healthy till you are sick.

Thank you

>false

Also she happened to be really good at voice acting, while also has a pretty face and was really young, she was only 19 when Haruhi aired.
Everything was handed on her on a silver plate, she got to voiced the main characters in two o the most popular anime in mid 2000s.
Had she not fucked up she could be bigger than Kanahana now.

There was a study that showed Bass players and drummers were more likely to be the most intelligent members of the band.

Feel free to post any reliable source to back up the "Aya is a slut" claim. But of course you won't, since you can't.

A job is a job. Even if you think what you're doing is stupid, you don't cuss out your boss or customer to his face unless you're ok with getting blacklisted in your industry. You grit your teeth and negotiate, and weigh your desire to continue getting paid versus how fed up you are with all the shit. Even when you decide to drop it and leave, you don't burn your bridges like how she did because reputation that bad spreads like wildfire.

So when will she do her first JAV?

well that proves it was publicized if nothing else, but it doesn't really hold water in validating it, for all we know it could be the dailymail/enquirer of japan that spits out anything that'll catch an eye.

>well that proves it was publicized
>well that proves it
Yup.

it's not so much a moving of goalpost as much, as it still hasn't doesn't show that it's from a reliable source, which is what asked for.

your kick hit the goalpost, but it didn't go in.

The news story about it here sg.news.yahoo.com/aya-hirano-sex-scandal-060800561.html names it as a reliable source.

>purityfags

there we go, that's a goal.
you can go play fallacy football with someone else now.

Hopefully soon while she's still pretty young.

I miss her smile like in that article's photo.
She looks like she has AIDS nowadays, too skinny and bony.

For all that matters, that could be any japanese girl

xd

She got popular from a popular anime.
She would have been torn down eventually since she lacks the skill to justify that popularity.
Otaku are cold hearted people.

She started out acting early on, and you know how child stars usually turn out.

That said, she may not be an otaku darling anymore, but she seems to be doing all right, and somewhat well-adjusted, at least on the surface.

You wrote this article?
kotaku.com/5825475/when-kissing-a-dude-is-bad/

She also happens to be from a pretty well off background, like most big entertainers (how do you think some VAs lived off peanuts before they hit it big?).
There's a pic somewhere of her wearing a $10000 necklace when she was still a budding VA.

Don't forget her singer career. Her songs were pretty good

I guess that kind of explains her attitude, she was snobbish since even if she fail she can still rely on her parents.
Or she had a sugar daddy.

She got a good 5 years in between Haruhi and her decline with a shitton of lead roles every season. You don't get to maintain that kind of momentum without some actual ability to back it up with.

She screwed herself out of everything. Could have had a stable career where she got to pick the roles she wanted instead of fighting for table scrap bit roles like she's doing now.

That's what I thought too, back in the day. She's only good when compared to the average seiyuu singer 10 years ago. Her Haruhi songs were pretty good, but the 3 singles that came out when she was really making it big ranged from mediocre to bad. Then came that one Animelo concert where she sang Mizuki Nana's song and Mizuki Nana sang her song. Holy shit. She butchered it and Mizuki Nana did her song far better than she ever did.

>Earlier this summer, Hirano was the victim of death threats. Last summer, she caused an uproar when the 23-year-old talked about previous boyfriends, even going as far as saying she liked older men and discussed being cheated on.

That and her sleeping with several band members, no wonder her career is dead.

Otakus are fucking disgusting.

I mean, she should be disgusted from herself as well, but I cant actually believe that it nearly ended her whole career. The reason she gets insignificant VA roles on several anime shows is stupid.

A slut is a slut and she should be disgusted by it as well, but come on, its not that fucking bad. I mean, I wasnt here when these things happened ( I learned about this when Emi's one got out, that was not proved though) but its her own personal life. Her work life and personal life is different.

She went to America to study English, starred in TV shows and plays like Les Miserables. She voices Mylene in the Macross mobage, the original VA retired.

What's she been doing nowdays anyway? I remember her wanting to go full music/pop but don't think it worked out very well.

She wasn't that great a singer desu, her voice was spritely so was memorable in anime, but her songs were all kinda mediocre.

A person's sex life is their own business, but one can't expect people to still like you if you're a slut

It doesn't matter what Hirano did.

I stand with her and support her.

Well-said brother.

Kill them all.

>it's not that fucking bad
KEK

There is nothing wrong with being human and having a healthy sexual life and I will always defend her right to be free.

>it's true
That is some massive irony.

A person's sex life is their business and the business of every person they had sex with. In hirano's case, it was a significant portion of the country's population. Word gets around.

you're killing me with that name

She was in Fairy Tail, Panda in Gatchaman Crowds.

Eagerly awaiting her next role.

I hope she enjoys playing in Les Miserables. She will be free and always will be and like the ABC Club that is why I stand with her.

One can expect the OrcTaku scum to kindly fuck off and never come back.

So she went to NYC and became a dyke?

alright, you had this coming.

asked for RELIABLE SOURCE validating the claim aya had an affair. provided a loose fit source, that had no real good measure to substantiate the claim as it could easily be manufactured to push a scandal tabloid. provided a source that directly accredited it's accuracy, and I acknowledged that as I had no reason question it's validity.

All while, you just played fallacy cards, a device meant to make people address the core of the argument and not just dance around the topic, which is exactly what you did. "Burden of Proof" is a fallacy conveniently used to get the last foot in the door when they can no longer continue the discussion.

You want to go to a party, bring a bag of chips. I won't dignify you another reply.

I will kill a hundred more OrcTaku will die by my blade.

She has a thriving career more successful then you purityfag dickhead. Nice try though.

someone post her picture with 2 black dudes

Too be honest the whole anime industry is disgusting when you look at the whole picture. It's mainly based on deception and exploitation of people in general. No on is really clean in that industry except maybe the animators who honestly are on the lowest totem pole of the list in regards to the treatment they get for their work.

Otaku are bad for making voice actors more into Idols and trying to think they should have control over on how the voice actors should live and date because they want to banged them for their voice. The voice actors are bad for giving in to those sort of people by doing idol acts knowing full well they are married and have kids. Heck plenty of voice actors still hide their marriages because of them fearing that they would lose their fans if they say anything about it, which makes sense if they are playing the whole I'm single bullshit they be doing on radio and talk shows. Along with the male voice actors acting like they are gay and the female voice actor making it seem like they are lesbians and pure.

Although the executives and people that are charge of the voice actors who pushed them to do idols acts are just as bad. Since they are to exploit those who are trying their best to make a living in that sort of business.

She still has a thriving seiyu career and the OrcTaku menace continue to live miserable filthy lives like the sub-dirt they are.

I spit on them.

Please respond

Nakamura looks dead inside.

This one?