HEY!
LETS DANCE ALL DAY!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VRhb5NGwAPI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do I have to?

I use to watch this show.

Boing Boing!

Gash Bell is unironically the best battle shonen ever made.

VERY
MELON

BUAAAH
BUAAAH

roll

Agree.

No

>we will never get a Brotherhood anime that shows us a proper fight between Zeon and Gash and the Clear Arc.

I miss Gash threads.

I want Raiku to get hit by the inspiration truck again.

Is there any anime character that can beat Parco Folgore?

Do you think Raiku ever googled Hippos and realized they're not as nice as he claims?

He should've picked a Rhino.

Not if Kanchome is there

But can he beat Clear Note?

And I’m not talking about Base form Clear note. I’m not talking about Second form clear note with the power of Shin Kuria Seunousu Baadorerugo. Hell, I’m not even talking about 100% Final form clear note with both Shin Kuria Seunousu Baadorerugo and Shin Kuria Seunousu Zarefedoora's powers absorbed. I'm talking about Shin Kuria Seunousu possessed complete form Clear Note with the Vino supplying unlimited heart power and even then his power being cut in half via the magical protective barrier around him that still managed to beat the Dufort Answer talker trained Gash and Brago with their True final form Bao Zakeruga and Shin Baberuga Gravidon.

I like this pasta.

I think I now understand why the Naruto fans like the original.

I think this one is better.

Duck boy.

Sweat

Kanchome making Clear Note waste his ULTIMATE TECHNIQUE by creating a fake earth was pretty funny.

So why was clear so strong? I dont get it.

What is Raiko even doing now?

I'd like a years later series where the demons and humans meet again for something. Why were some teams so weird like Koko and Zophis and shit?

MOGE
MOGE
MOGE

He's riding his bike on racetracks.

That's all he tweets about.

The world is full of different types of people.
The Humans and Demons were matched by some kind of magic to make it so that they'll help each other grow.

Every Demon learned from their Human and every Human learned from their Demon.

What was Koko and Zophis supposed to be? Or any of the pairs where one side says "no, fuck it"?

I guess. Zophis did learn her place eventually and Koko probably got stronger through that whole ordeal.

>her

Koko got her mind wiped and was mind controled the whole time.

Yea well she still was conscious within all of this since she decided to wear the earrings.

And at the end of that she probably decided that she'll never let anyone control her and that she'll be in charge of her own life.

I remember when we had the last Gash Bell storytime, some autist was arguing that Koko should have been allowed to keep the memories and Sherry was in the wrong for taking them away.

I want to fuck Reira.

That one browser rythum game.

Pretty good dub.

CATCH MY HEART

GAKIN GAKIN GAN GAN GAN

Didn't Raiku also injured his hand before?

It's catchy.
youtube.com/watch?v=VRhb5NGwAPI