How many school shootings will they fake to get their way?

How many school shootings will they fake to get their way?

How far will they go to get what they want?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3hVxYeyocZ0
youtu.be/AklypHATlDY
youtu.be/8Af9FNFxhKw
thefederalist.com/2018/03/01/take-two-weeks-truth-emerge-parkland-students-astroturfing/
henrymakow.com/2018/02/kevin-hogg-is-prime-suspect.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hate how actors who are gassed by hollywood are told their opinions matter and they should share them

How the fuck do you show civil disobedience for gun control laws? Grab guns off of people on the street? Yes, please do

>79351 [Reply]▶
>How many school shootings will they fake to get their way?
How many will it take?

>that reply copypasta
Jesus christ, Shareblue. Get your shit together.

I really hate that fat ugly kike cunt

Well they can fake all they want, no one who is pro-2A is budging on this. And they have no way to enforce any "gun control" laws even if they pass them.
>calls for civil disobedience
Isn't that inciting a riot? Disgusting ugly kike.

A she-kike. The most vile creature to ever walk this Earth.

pretty much just do what ANTIFA does and riot and burn things down and attack police since cops arent allowed to arrest them.

>gun grabbing kike
Every fucking time

she has no problems giving guns to her own people to kill palestinian babies in their cribs.

So basically, give the cops a reason to shoot them and then act like a victim IF the cops have the balls?

>one of the jews of the show comes out as anti-gun
ummm... ok I guess?

Never fails. I used to think I was paranoid. But it's literally every. single. fucking. time. Why is Sup Forums always right? (At least when it comes to kikes and niggers)

>So basically, give the cops a reason to shoot them and then act like a victim IF the cops have the balls?
if the cops had balls or power im not sure which they would just arrest those fucks. I dont get why they buy all that riot gear then stand around and just fucking watch. What is that about?

If Trump doesnt stage a coup and save the US I fear your country is doomed since these groups are national and all supported by many members of US congress, and judges etc.

exclusive video showing Nick Cruz arrive at the school
youtube.com/watch?v=3hVxYeyocZ0

The usual Jewish "good for me but not for thee" double standard and hypocrisy. It's in their blood. Fucking kikes can't help themselves. Their allegiance always lies with Israel. At best they don't care about their host country and/or are taking advantages of all the opportunities. More often than not they hate the host country and its people and want them obliterated.

>More often than not they hate the host country and its people and want them obliterated.
why arent any countries expelling them since they have their own country? like wtf is that about?

About 8 more

They used to. But not after "muh holohoax" and "muh 6 gorillion". Holohoax was the best thing to ever happen to the Jews and they will milk it forever. Most people are brainwashed by the kikes and don't see it the way we do. They feel sorry for the Jews and believe them to be these horribly persecuted victims. Western people are too empathetic and compassionate for their own good and kikes take full advantage. They are so fucking transparent once you open your eyes and see them for what they are.

>What is that about?
The jew lawyers that have found ways to turn even the most by the books arrests/violence into successful lawsuits. Money talks, and when they take it, especially over nonsense, it makes it harder for others to potentially risk it.

>just arrest those fucks.
Nah, they need to be put on their knees in front of their friends and family and executed. Examples need to be made.

After we gas all the kikes, we’re heading north. Nice fucked up pasta faggot.

Until every free thinker, SJW, Soy fiend is removed for this planet, children included.

>they need to be put on their knees in front of their friends and family and executed. Examples need to be made
>Examples need to be made

Fucking this.

>Nah, they need to be put on their knees in front of their friends and family and executed. Examples need to be made.
agreed, will trump ever alpha up and make that dream a reality? Or will he just sit back and let them destroy the country and do nothing to save his own sons life?

> Holohoax was the best thing to ever happen
but that never happened? How can people believe something so obviously false. If that many died where did all the people come from that invaded palestine and murdered and raped the native people stealing their land?

I think holo was a cover so they could mask their numbers then swoop in and steal that land which is exactly what they did.

>donating money to an army fighting and defending themselves from terrorists on a daily basis
vs
>an inbred redneck having an assault rifle so he can defend himself against ebul gobernemnt, vaccines and evolution

There is no reason any civilian needs an automatic weapon.

Friendly Merchant tallied up. The number he calculated is probably right. However, the number he publish, may not be the same.

I hope he will. I think the conservative/christian laws/judicial appointments he makes will be the deciding factor of the future of this country. If he keeps on with this gun control bullshit he definitely wont be elected in 2020. I'm afraid the next dem president will be the beginning of the end if something drastic doesn't happen before then.

>donating money to an army fighting and defending themselves from terrorists on a daily basis

Gay people are suppose to be smart, right?

>>donating money to an army fighting and defending themselves from terrorists on a daily basis
those are the native people and the people there stole their land. Palestinians defending themselves from genocide from people colonizing their land are freedom fighters.

reparations were paid out by number of survivors not by number of victims

>I think the conservative/christian laws/judicial appointments he makes will be the deciding factor of the future of this country.
that war is lost user..... he is one person, I worry he is not realizing that every and anything he does even if in office for 8 years is pointless since the next person no matter what side will just go back to business as usual exterminating the american dream.

Civil disobedience to change gun laws? RIOT AGAINST THE NRA BY DESTROYING YOUR GUNS

She didn't think that through

So, people should be persecuted because of what they were born as? Is that it?
The more developed a society the more plural it is, the less ideologically different it's people are. Pigmies in the Congo are most likey the same, but you won't find many people in developed countries or societies which think exactly the same.

No, jews are not alike, what ever childish grudge you have against them does not apply to all. It's foolish nonsense to even think like that.

What gets me is all the "survivors" speaking out. How many fucking survivors are there??? Nazis did a really shitty job then it would seem. And how the fuck are they all still alive today? Obvious tear jerking scam, intended to guilt trip, to seek sympathy and to manipulate as a result.
A lot of people died in the war. But of course they make it just about Jews and grossly inflate the numbers.

honestly and to be fair they should all be killed since their rats. Its really that simple when you think about it.

Agreed. I didn't mean to say that with a whole lot of optimism

>How many fucking survivors are there??? Nazis did a really shitty job then it would seem
well they didnt kill them is the problem and never did. If they wanted them dead they would just shoot them, it would be that simple. they wouldnt build all those camps, build farms to provide food, mills to make uniforms and power plants to provide power if they just wanted people dead.

When people want people dead, they end up dead not in some resort like during the holo.

>because of what they are born as
No, because of what they do. No one would give a fuck if they at least made an effort to care about and to be the patriots of the host nation, instead of constantly trying to undermine and to subvert it for the glory of Israel.

think anyone can convince Trump that a coup by him and the US military is the only way to clean house for the people of the US?

Many leaders and members of congress in the US have sworn allegiances to foreign powers in exchange for passports and citizenships. I hope he realizes that foreign enemies have already infiltrated the government at its highest levels leaving him really no recourse.

>defending themselves from genocide
How? By telling their people that dying is better than living? "Palestine" spends over 100 million dollars a year funding martyrs or anyone else who is willing to kill Israelis.

Meanwhile, where do you think Palestinians go to get a higher education? That's right, Israel. The "oh so ebul" country provides them with an education on par with the west.
Not to forget, they have more rights in Israel than in their pseudocountry, especially the women.

It goes to show that all muslim minorities there side with Israel, not "Palestine".

>liberal calls for civil disobedience
Makes my dick hard

No. Trump doesn't have that power.

Watch it now, you're displaying a lack of tolerance towards the muslims, remember how that reply in kindness, specially towards the gay community.

>military rule ever brough anything good
No, no it has not
>muh Trump
As much as I respect him for preserving capitalism, his protectionism is a cancer, and he is a PR and diplomatic nightmare

>How? By telling their people that dying is better than living? "Palestine" spends over 100 million dollars a year funding martyrs or anyone else who is willing to kill Israelis.
Those Palestinians are defending their children from being murdered by the colonists who have stolen their land and murdered and raped thousands of the native people to do it.

Israel is evil because they stole the land from the Palestinians and dont allow them representation in the top levels of their government or military because their all racist islamophobes. You just support them because your a nazi just like them since they are using the same methods to holocaust the innocent native population.

Throw a fit like a 4 year old that wants a cookie more or less

who cares

>military rule ever brough anything good
You cant say that when real fascism has never been tried.

>I hope he realizes that foreign enemies have already infiltrated the government at its highest levels
I would assume that he at least has considered it a possibility if plebs like us have.

>think anyone can convince Trump that a coup by him and the US military is the only way to clean house for the people of the US?
I assume he's been told that this is likely the only way forward with real change. But he seems to only care about getting people to stop hurting his feelings, lately. His base has been taking their licks for sticking to their guns (figuratively and literally) and its becoming seemingly apparent that his priorities are changing.

>I would assume that he at least has considered it a possibility if plebs like us have.
Yea, I mean what about that Matthis guy? He doesnt hate america, but hes there watching it get flushed down the toilet, this might be his only chance to do something about it.

>but he seems to only care about getting people to stop hurting his feelings
what are his priorities now besides just watching america collapse and getting dumb americans to die in North Korea just so the same people who run the media and banks in SK can control NK?

Man o man, a country which has arabic as an official language, 15% of it's parliament being arab/muslim, where 55% of the muslim arab population are proud citizens of Israel according to themselves, where arabs can enjoy one of the highest qualities of life and freedom in all of the middle east... Yeah, sure sounds like hell.

Am I defending their past actions? No. But he who is without sin should cast the first stone, it's not like the rest of the world is free of that cruelty.

there are no Palestinians or muslims in top military or government positions in Israel because of how racist they are, those are just facts. The people there stole their land and now only live to murder their own children in an ongoing genocide to steal more of their land.

>Am I defending their past actions?
more countries should start advocating sanctions and blockades of them until they return the land to the native people just like in South Africa.

>Yea, I mean what about that Mattis guy?
I love Papa Jim. Served under him. His biggest problem is that he doesn't put his nose where it doesn't belong. If push came to shove I don't doubt that he wouldn't pick up arms against those trying to destroy our country. His job, being the Secretary of Defense doesn't warrant his opinion on anything other than our military, unfortunately. Extremely stoic as well; he isn't called a warrior monk for no reason.

>what are his priorities now
Who fucking knows. But it's not seeming like the same priorities that people voted for. Gun Control? Get the fuck outta here with that shit. If he does more for it than Obama did, he will be ruined. Refuse to work with Poland because of their stance on the Holocaust? Quit sucking Israels dick and just fucking work. He wasn't hired to police another countries opinions.

>His biggest problem is that he doesn't put his nose where it doesn't belong.
Not a bad thing my good man. I think he would be valuable as an asset in a coup since rebuilding america and getting shit set up so he doesnt have to run it would be his number one goal in that kind of scenario.

Just hope with all these pieces in the right places Trump realizes that and does something to fix all the wrong pieces in the other places.

>Quit sucking Israels dick and just fucking work.
wouldnt they JFK him if he didnt? hes gotta know that look what they did to all those soldiers after WW2, they hunted down and killed them to keep them from telling the truth.

Isn't this inciting violence? No 2nd Amendment protection on that kind of talk, bitch.

user they would never fake a shooti-
youtu.be/AklypHATlDY
oh

>Not a bad thing my good man.
Didn't mean it to sound like an actual problem. I feel like he would definitely have some good points to make in situations like these.

>Just hope with all these pieces in the right places Trump realizes that and does something to fix all the wrong pieces in the other places.
Absolutely agree

>wouldnt they JFK him if he didnt?
lol fucking probably. But, who knows? Public confidence in the FBI/CIA/NSA?whatthefuckever is so low that I'm not sure how confident they are that they could pull it off in this day and age. Especially not with all the autism on the internet and boards like this.

>How many school shootings will they fake to get their way?

All of them.

>Didn't mean it to sound like an actual problem. I feel like he would definitely have some good points to make in situations like these.
Def would have faith in him and others in restoring the countries institutions due to their character. People like Matthis and Trump have shown they cant be bought, in this day and age, very rare. Hope they realize that and make something happen. Has to be a point both of them realize nothing they do will fix anything in the future, and nothing they do now will stop the collapse america is heading towards unless more extreme measures are taken. Its a big problem and big problems call for big solutions I think?

>I'm not sure how confident they are that they could pull it off in this day and age
actually now that you mention it, reading what you typed about how those other agencies are all failed, kinda means our whole country is at risk from a national security standpoint due to all the past fuck ups. Only way to sort it out is to rebuild those institutions or else face years of being exposed while they try to do it internally taking the snails pace that all bureaucracies have.

Q predicted this

Sauce on soldier?

I would add John Kelly into the mix too, as far as cabinet members are concerned.

> Only way to sort it out is to rebuild those institutions or else face years of being exposed while they try to do it internally taking the snails pace that all bureaucracies have.

youtu.be/8Af9FNFxhKw
Of that, he is definitely aware.

Only time will tell, I guess.

you mean General Mathis the secretary of defense? John Kelly, Flynn etc.... well Flynn is kind of out of the loop atm due to BS.

they'll never achieve it. Trump was a response to just a general cynical attitude towards non population center populations. A grab for guns is an attack on a very deeply held cultural fabric of middle america and wouldn't go over very well at all. overall though the phenomenon should be seen in a positive light however. As gun control combined with internet censorship and a largely left wing media attacks on trump all point to an attempt for the elite to consolidate and maintain power. which means there losing ground to a new class of elites. combined also with a rise of religious sentiment in the public under the forms of climate change and political altruism. would mean that there losing ground not simply because there being threatened. but that their losing ground because they've become weak and they are soon going to be replaced all together. most likely within our lifetime.

>I would add John Kelly into the mix too, as far as cabinet members are concerned.
def gotta say alot of aces in Trumps hand with great people to do great things. Personally I feel like their potential all of them even Trump is being wasted right now. I know that sounds stupid when these are people in positions of power some of the highest positions. But their so tied up in red tape and limitations fighting people here on the inside when they should be dealing with threats abroad its more like their prisoners really. It just shows how the threats the military has been preparing for arent abroad in China or Russia, but the biggest threat is right here in those failed institutions you mentioned.

>here losing ground to a new class of elites.
like who? the Kardashians? who are these new elites?

Couldn't agree more, user.

im not sure. but according to Pareto they would be generally anybody who would normally be an elite but was prevented in becoming one. So since they are still more capable they eventually accumulate the numbers to become a threat to the elite who hold power in society, and then overthrow them. the process then then follows that the new class consolidates and establishes their power in society. all of this is of course hidden under a framework of rationalization. and appears to most people to be a sort of cultural development. look for people who threaten the elite and claim to be doing so for the benefit of people at large and hold a sort of new ideology.

>but according to Pareto
who?

>look for people who threaten the elite and claim to be doing so for the benefit of people at large and hold a sort of new ideology.
They destroy anyone who threatens that power how would that be possible? Or ya know they just kill em, whatever is easier I guess.

vilfredo pareto
they can kill and destroy anyone who threatens them sure but if they keep stifling the small segments of the population who are more capable in any way they wont be able to hold power they'll be outnumbered eventually by the collective power of the naturally talented in society. violence will help them hold power for longer but not forever.

Florida shooting Media Pre-staged?

It is looking like everything was prepared ahead of the shooting to get maximum emotional impact out of them allowing children to be killed to pass Legislation.

thefederalist.com/2018/03/01/take-two-weeks-truth-emerge-parkland-students-astroturfing/

On February 28, BuzzFeed came out with the actual story: Rep. Debbie Wassermann Schultz aiding in the lobbying in Tallahassee, a teacher’s union organizing the buses that got the kids there, Michael Bloomberg’s groups and the Women’s March working on the upcoming March For Our Lives, MoveOn.org doing social media promotion and (potentially) march logistics, and training for student activists provided by federally funded Planned Parenthood.

henrymakow.com/2018/02/kevin-hogg-is-prime-suspect.html

"The evidence available thus far from the Valentine's day massacre has been mounting against the Hogg family as undercover accomplices and beneficiaries in the clandestine operation that killed 17 students and teachers. David Hogg has zero right to talk about "gun control" when his father works for the most murderous part of the assault-rifle industry, the killer-training program known as Cubic Simulation Systems, a nice name for Murder Inc. Version 2."

>if they keep stifling the small segments of the population who are more capable in any way they wont be able to hold power
well its a catch 22 they screw over people against them forcing them to work for them, not happily though. When those people realize it, its already too late, either their out, or their dead. Even if their out dont forget the other side of the Catch-22 their already destroyed no credibility noone would listen to them.

>allowing children to be killed to pass Legislation.
Werent those kids just shipped to Israel though if they ever even existed at all?

>slams
There's that word again. Ffs, could (((they))) be any less obvious?

that is one ugly kike

Every fucking time !!

I always had suspected she's jewish, impossible to find uglier people

>needing guns
Why