South Africa White House Petition

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder

We need more signatures, Trump may not even know what's going on down there.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder
youtu.be/TlK5cUS3K1o
youtube.com/watch?v=AOaLIIxxQlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ipNeq5gJGpI
mybroadband.co.za/news/internet/98178-this-is-what-south-africas-internet-actually-looks-like.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

#MakeAfricaGreatAgain

Is it public?

Why not provide them with military support instead?

>Sup Forums - wtf i love refugees now

No we need them to get slaughtered as an example. It would benefit us a lot more, as many more people would wake up.

It'll just embolden the marxist anti-whites in the west. We need to show them that when whites play, we play to win.

>trump may not even know what's going on

are you fucking retarded? he knows much better than you what's going on

Source?

>it's all over the news
>trump is the last one to find out
kys

why so late?

this shit has been building since the 1980's, there have been daily posts about this here since at least 2013, and 90% of anons said 'Get out, fuck the farm, fuck the landowner lifestyle, your workers cannot wait to rape you, torture you, carve you up and eat your kids'

Fools, you're in Africa surrounded by savages who have been killing your people for decades in the most horrific and brutal ways, and you're still there clinging onto a patch of fucking Africa.

Sympathy expired about 6 years ago

We are going to witness Haiti's white genocide + Zimbabwean hyperinflation in one packet :3

Not an arguement

Signed have a bump

It's not worth it, south africa is a lost cause. It be better for them to leave.

When they'll have the same basic ideals, majority have the ability to speak english, aren't islamic(a terroristic political system) then yes. Now fuck off back to leftypol faggot

>going to witness Haiti's white genocide + Zimbabwean hyperinflation in one packet
niggers will nig

>everybody knows about this situation because it's in the news
>then of course the president of the united states knows about this, since he has access to much more information than normal people

>not an argument

of course it's a solid argument, but you're retarded

>>>all over the news

Bullshit, the most I've seen is they're running out of water on mainstream news. Unless they've been airing anything about the white land confiscating TODAY, your post is BS.

>>then of course the president of the united states knows about this

Then of course sign the petition and the white house has to issue an official response.

Sign it faggot

Americans are seriously the most defeatist people on this board.

Bump

are you fucking calling trump dumb and ignorant that doesn't know anything about current world affairs that everybody knows about?

It's disgusting that the left is condoning this shit. Absolutely fucking horrendous. Subhuman scum. Worse than Sand-niggers and Jews combined. Someone tell the authorities that this is not on.

If America accepts you all as refugees, feel free to reject the offer. Watch your home burn and your family get raped and murdered.

If you manage to live long enough through the purge/fighting just sit comfy knowing the UN will send in troops on your governments side.

You're blind if you can't see you're already lost. The time for a fight was over a decade ago.

Get as many out as you can while you have the chance, use some logic.

>>world affairs that everybody knows about?
>Sup Forums is everyone
>Everyone in my circle is everyone

You're fucking retarded if you think this. Show me one news clip from this week from a mainstream news source of white land confiscation in SA.

And yes, im sure Trump knows about it, but do you think it's a top priority for him? "America 1st!", he'll care about it if he sees his base cares about it. Fucking sign and spread it or fuck off

We will never be accepted as refugees, thus our fate is already sealed. Might as well put up the biggest fight of our lives and make them work for it.

I hope the farmers raze everything to the ground when they are forced to give the land over. That would be fair considering that was what the land was like before they "took" it from the negro.

Some user that has the time should start a South Africa General thread. If now isn't the time, I don't know when it was.

you fucking asshole, so you are saying that trump doesn't know shit about the world and that he is too dumb to even pick up a news paper

wow, just wow

>We will never be accepted as refugees
>GuessI'llJustDie.png
>Or...

Spread the petition dude, if it hits 100k the white house has to officially respond & It spreads awareness of the situation. Add it to whatever else you're doing because it can't hurt

>Newspaper
>t.boomer
Nice shilling, show me the newspaper reporting on this, then try and guess how many normies still read physical newspapers

>that map
10/10

We have always loved other white people and hated niggers and other shitskin trash

stay sandy Achmed

Did you just say you need my family to be genocided so you can gain political points? Stunningly brave. If you had an ounce of courage in you , you wouldn't need permission to act and save your country. You're still a majority and the french military is white, you still have the government. Instead you want to stand on the corpses of dead whites in Africa and grandstand. From the bottom of my heart, sincerely, fuck your mother

>trump doesn't even need to know about the world, because america and shit
except when he sends ships and soldiers to other countries
the man that can decide about foreign trades and immigration and so on
the man that has a whole secret service at his disposal to inform him and act

you fucking asshole, don't you ever call trump stupid and really bad at his job again
you have no shame

Go wipe the muslim cum off your sister

>Americans are seriously the most defeatist people on this board.

They think that you don't belong there, not knowing that what happened to you will happen to them in a couple decades. The only option is to kill every fucking kike and nigger on earth.

He's not wrong. They can only get a few thousand e-signatures on an online petition when white land is getting taken by your niggers, meaning literally no one cares/knows about this yet. It is going to take a bit more to get people to notice what is happening in your country.

FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL

I am sorry, SA and Sweden have to fall as an example to save the rest of us. May god save you.

>inb4 they call us Russian bots

There already are /SAG/ threads almost daily now. At last we are being heard.

You can survive and win. There is a path to victory but it requires action

were just going to have to make you all look like absolute pussy soy boys then

Everyone do yourselves a favour. Carry the flame of your ancestors.
youtu.be/TlK5cUS3K1o

Well you're not doing that now. You're letting niggers take your land.

yeah, white people are great

>Kingdom of Israel

The maps show the way

They've been taking your land and mass raping your women already...

Fuck that faggot, mate. This is getting a lot of coverage from the alternative media in the West, and there are a lot of whites that are pissed. We don't need bodies to get results. There have been enough race-specific atrocities committed over there. I show people the facts, like the fact that the government is almost certainly backing these slaughters, civilians are being hyped up by black communists who could care less about the death tolls, are hiding the racial statistics to mask a genocide and the fact that this has all happened before. I see some whites advocating for staying and fighting the new moves for confiscation. Is this as widespread as I'm made to believe, or is there a move to get out?

We don’t want visas. We want a battalion. Do accept gold or platinum?

Signed

t. retard
Why don't you advocate for them now, and if something bad happens, you can get your rocks off by saying "I told you so". It seems like your frustration is getting the best of you.

but they just want to kiss the boer
youtube.com/watch?v=AOaLIIxxQlQ

> United Sovereign European Nations
> United Sovereign

Which part of SA is the whitest?

How much of this is just is just bluster from New King Nigger appealing to the blacks before 2019 election (after the last election was an ANC disaster) and how much of it is just reality.

Jujus EFF don't get any votes on the upside.

Signed

meanwhile you let yourselves get cucked by inbred jews and branded it as the American Dream

Cape Town / Jhb

>muh farms, help us america

Some want to get out , some won't leave under any circumstances. We're a society of different people. Not a hivemind. There have been over 80 000 bodies, that's more than your boys lost in vietnam, that should be enough of blood spilt to get attention.

>jewish containment island
can't you read muhammed?

>trump might not even know what's going on down there

Yes I wouldn't expect the president of the US to know anything about foreign policy lmao

If Malema wants to kiss me i'd rather take a bullet

w-why are you posting these and where did you get them?

we never asked for help its not in our nature. you lot suggested assisting.

Your country got us to kill commies and die for you then tried to starve us and trained and funded the people that kill us. Don't act like we're fucking beggars.

Isnt capetown going to shit?

Maps give the path to victory for those willing to see

You are arguing with a mutt my brother.

Then fuck off with these pity party threads. You guys sound so pathetic acting tough here while you're letting feral niggers literally steal the soil out from under your boots.

So you'd rather fight the nigger hordes on your own? Cool. I didn't sign the petition then, just for you.

Hope you and your family don't get raped and murdered lol.

This is the beginning folks. We fight and win in SA and then it ignites and spreads. They are trying to take our guns in america and openly pushing white genocide. What are we waiting for lets give em hell.

>petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder
as if this is going to do anything lmao. face it, no one gives a shit about south africa and us.

GJ OP - have shared on ZH & FB

What sort of communication system is common in SA? Copper cabels or optical cabels? Where is the backbone of the communication system?

Cocaine bump

It should, and the deaths are just as pointless and counter-productive. This SA scenario is like liquid radicalization over here. Like I said, it's getting a lot of attention though. Even the water filter merchant is ranting about it. He's even shitposting about Wakanda.

youtube.com/watch?v=ipNeq5gJGpI

why contain when you can eradicate

>We fight and win in SA and then it ignites and spreads
We'll have Den Haag tribunials up our arse for the next decade and the world once again boycotting and sanctioning SA.

You think the kikes are going to let us have it that easily?

if faggots like you are the back up, don't bother. we will do it on our own as always. youll just get in the way.

>Hope you and your family don't get raped and murdered lol.
You have more chance of getting raped and murdered by niggers than him tbf

Signed, share this shit as much as possible. We need bigger and more popular names to notice this before it’s too late.

you tell me bong

>As always
like when you let the niggers take over

Are you from the South? Because if so you’ve already cucked yourselves by inviting them by your logic.

Hey! You are talking to a veteran here! Thank him for his cervix and allow him to operate in your country.

He has that tactical fat on him which serves as food storage for months and offers a protection against small caliber bullets

Most of it currently relies on the internet
mybroadband.co.za/news/internet/98178-this-is-what-south-africas-internet-actually-looks-like.html

>the south freed the slaves

>I didn't sign the petition then, just for you.

There are thousands that are done with africa and want out asap. Sign it anyway.

>If faggots like you are the back up
There isn't going to be any back up at all, not for your side anyway

Signed.

I hope you can arm yourselves, a white man with a rifle is hard to beat.

>Lincoln: I’ve freed the slaves, now I plan on sending them back
>South: REEEEEEE OUR NIGGERS QUICK SOMEONE KILL HIM

Cuckfederates live on being massive jokes

I know, low IQ burgers make up the majority in burgerland. But I believe in the best of them.

I didn't ask for your help and i'm not leaving.
Hope you and your family don't get raped and murdered

Thanks, bookmarked that. Who doesn't love how batshit Alex is