Princess Principal

The last episode in less than 24 hours. Make your wildest speculation about it while you can

Hard Mode: Zelda flipping side is not allowed

Dude of Normandy makes Beato the queen

Beato kills Zelda.

I know Beato's dad is a mad scientist. but what's the issue with her mom?

We've got this one flashback that seemed to imply something but didn't have any follow-up. The staff should dig this down further in S2 if possible

Doro was killed offscreen

Isn't she 7? Chances are that Beato is going to wreck her shit and prove her that she is an amazing spai desu.

Will you remember this anime?

It failed the three episode test. No.

-coup fails, only the soldiers get killed
-Dorothy, Beato, and Chise come to help Ange save Princess
-Princess and Ange make up for good
-L comes back with some sort of proof that Ange and Princess switched places when they were kids
-status quo ending, S2 announcement after the credits

Why isn't it sunday morning yet?

Just drink until it is.

You should listen to Charlotte and respects her free will, Ange!

Beato

Beato

Beatwo

Ange

I still can't believe Dorothy is dead

You should be dead.

Dorothy has the worst luck. She'll live the longest without the woman she loves.

Do you really want to put up with my drunken shitposting?

>your meal's ready, Beato!

I'll just drink until I don't care about it.

I'm dead inside

Does she think about Charlotte while masturbating?

Why would she think about herself? She's sexy and all, but she loves Princess.

Isn't that literally fucking herself?

Princess doesn't give her enough time to do that.

Imagine how awkward it would be to have sex with someone who looks exactly like you. You get to see your own face making lewd expressions and sounds, it's basically like masturbating in front of a mirror.

>the coup succeeds and Albion is reunited
>princess abolishes both the nobility and the houses of parliament
>no aristocracy, no democracy
>only lesbianism

They roleplay for each other.

They only have the same face, but their voices are different. Hairstyle also actually determine 70% of one's appearance so it actually isn't that jarring for them.

>only lesbianism
I'm okay with this.

>only lesbianism
The perfect country.

Yeah but how would they repopulate?

Carvorite magic

Parthenogenesis.

On Princess' request Ange has been performing extensive research in that area with Dorothy. It's only a matter of years.

Well you see, when a black lizard loves another girl very much...

All filthy heterosexuals are put in jail and allow reproduction. Babies will be given freedom but put in jail as soon as they show signs of het.

Do you even need to ask?

Science

In no particular order I expect the following things to happen:

>Chise will have asked to return once again to honor her friendship with the White Doves, knowing something is about to happen.

>Dorothy will show up too, either she defeats her attempted assassination or it was a misleading scene and that person was actually an ally.

>Beato will use her voice shenanigans to fool one of the factions involved in a bait.

>Ange will break out of her closet and make her way back to Princess's side.

>Ange and Princess will do a switch at some point, possibly without even letting the audience realize it directly but leaving enough hints for it to be noticed later.

>closet
Wasn't where Ange was trapped more of a cargo room?

That's just a kind of big closet.

I still can't get over it... .... ...

Then you should just kill yourself.

Depending on how they want to build up S2 there are a variety of endings they can go with.

They can kill the Queen, sparking a new conflict to choose the next ruler. The revolutionary soldiers possibly joining Princess since their goals to shatter the wall while still being loyal to the kingdom seem to align.
S2 has Princess connecting with regular people like the laundry episode to gather support, doing diplomatic work to establish herself as an important figure and operating a small intelligence operation to establish her team as a military force that rivals control or the duke. All of that to become the next Queen in S2.

They can reveal only to the audience but not the public that the Duke was always cooperating with some factions of the commonwealth to spark a war, have the Queen killed and have himself closer to the throne. Turning him into a more powerful villain.

They can have the White Doves save the Queen, proving their loyalty to her, and have the Queen take Princess's side. S2 would be closer to the current status quo but the Princess wouldn't be shipped to Russia. Instead she'd be kept closer to the Queen and the White Doves would go from operating for Control to operating for the Queen until she's out of the picture much later.

They can completely disregard a second season's potential and have Ange or Princess killed after they got back together and realized they cared for each other but also wanted to achieve their old dream together for extra feels impact. It'd be a definitive form of ending with a noble sacrifice.

There's also a completely unpredictable territory of unsatisfying sequel hook open endings where they can have something unexpected and inconclusive end the show leaving S2 completely open to all sorts of possibilities.
Basically, Code Geass S1 ending types.

How many for the last episode?

All of them

All I want from the end is for Dorothy to not get separated forever from her favorite lizard.

She's dead.

>father
>school friend

Let's see if her curse continues

Dorothy only sees Ange as a comrade.

You're dead.

in bed

Don't worry, Doro will get her yurikuma.

>their consolation prize is each other
Cute.

More like yurirobo

How would she come out though?

>Depending on how they want to build up S2

Closing her eyes and telling Beato to talk like Ange isn't going to work for long.

(`・﹏・´)

Did Doro teach her about Western underwear yet?

Not even in bed; Doro isn't sexually attracted to Ange.

In fact we don't know any of the girls' sexuality.

We don't even know they're girls.

Should I beat Ange or give her the silent treatment?

I'm drinking but Sunday isn't arriving any more earlier.

This is your hired assassin

You're not drinking enough.

Parthenogenesis in squamata lad

Would you refuse eloping to Casablanca with this beautiful liar?

This will be my face in about next 20 hours or so

>no more pripir episode

I wish I could go out with an overdose on opium and Doro's breast milk.

Did she break her tea bag?

Honestly? No.
Living in fear of being found for the rest of my life isn't something pleasant.

You know, she had a really good body.
It's a shame she couldn't love herself a bit more, she's as beautiful and pure as Dorothy, she just tried too hard and put too much pressure on herself to be like someone else, to be noticed by someone else, to be the best, instead of just doing her best and being happy that way.
It's such a damn shame really. If only she could have been saved.

Real Folk Blues starts playing in the last five minutes.

She should have asked Dorothy to run off to Casablanca with her.

She should have just taken up Dorothy's offer as it was. She killed herself to stop Dorothy from betraying Control and being targeted, but then THAT SAME FUCKING NIGHT they got a mission that Dorothy betrays Control over anyway.

>Ange knocks out Princess and escapes to Casablanca
>finally arrive at her white house
>Dorothy is already waiting for them inside with a bottle of wine

>Doro's on a trip around the world with her yurikuma
fixed

For the last time:

Don't. Trust. The. Princess.

I trust all beautiful liars.

I WILL ALWAYS BE DECEIVED
I'M A GIRL THAT FALLS FOR LIES

Have we fully converted from Princess' piss to Dorothy's breast milk now? Good.

No, Ange is still the Royal Toilet.

Dorothy's pee is better than Princess' anyway.

I'd rather change the yurikuma's oil personally.

Sorry my anons but I disagree.
Angelotte and Dorobea are just perfect couples.

Beato will tunebreak her voice volume and unleash the lion's roar as her final attack!

Japanese Newspaper Yomiuri Shinbun

23:00 FINAL MISSION

It cannot be the true final mission. It simply can't!
Right?

Only for Beato. The rest will appear in season 2 next year.

Pray so you don't die during the next 24 hours, anons.

>tfw I read Ange's name as "Cringe"

No please god no :(

Is the game any good?

They'll never come back, user. All the things that make you happy are only temporary and will leave you forever.

No.