HAPPENING!!!!!! BREAKING NEWS!!!! FOREIGN INVOLVEMENT IN U.S. ELECTION CONFIRMED!!!!

BREAKING! FOREIGN INVOLVEMENT 100% PROVED IN 2016 PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN!! FOREIGN COLLUSION TO AFFECT ELECTIONSen. Bernie Sanders's (I-Vt.) presidential campaign paid a $14,500 fine to settle a federal election complaint after an Australian political party paid for foreign volunteers to help Sanders during the 2016 presidential primary. WMUR reported that the Sanders campaign agreed to settle with the Federal Election Commission (FEC) while not admitting fault for accepting assistance from the Australian Labor Party.The party paid for flights and daily stipends for Australian volunteers to help out with Sanders campaign events, according to a copy of the "conciliation agreement" obtained by the news outlet.Only American citizens can donate to federal campaigns. Assistance from a foreign political party would represent an illegal in-kind donation.Sanders's campaign told WMUR in a statement that the campaign does not "agree that it broke any rules" but instead paid the fine "in order to avoid a long and expensive fight with the FEC over the technical status of these young people." ! ! ! !

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/28/bernie-sanders-fined-for-colluding-with-australian-labor-party/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"During the course of the campaign thousands and thousands of young people from every state and many other countries volunteered. Among them were seven Australian young people who were receiving a modest stipend and airfare from the Australian Labor Party so they could learn about American politics," the campaign said in a statement."The folks on the campaign managing volunteers did not believe the stipend disqualified them from being volunteers."
The accusations initially came to light after Project Veritas, a conservative activist organization that typically targets left-leaning organizations and the media through undercover videos, filmed the volunteers working in New Hampshire. A complaint was later filed with the FEC in March 2016.
The Republican National Committee seized on the news this week to chastise Sanders and push back against allegations that President Trump's campaign colluded with Russian actors during the White House race.
And there we have it: The reason the Democrats are so utterly fixated on accusing Trump of foreign (Russia) Collusion is because THEIR OWN CANDIDATES DID IT!
Calm. Before. The Storm.

the Chinese government paid a lot of money to the Clintons but no one gave a shit because everyone was on the same deep state page of permanent corruption and looting of the public trust Trump wasn't part of that club and even though he is a conman and a degenerate they can't abide his existence

High quality news OP. Very high quality. I personally might not think of it as a Happening but useful and fact-based. Thank you very much.

EXPLAIN YOURSELVES!!!!!

You are most certainly welcome. The Objective with this Fact Based Psyop, is to Bamboo Cane Liberals who are on the fence. Lure them in thinking someone "found" enough evidence to Impeach The Lion, and then smash them in the face with The Brick of Reality.

S A G E

It's just business mate, next time we'll fund Jill stein for a giggle.

Not sure if your heart is in the right place, and you are just retarded, or if you are a Strawman attempting to undermine and demoralize Trump supporters with disinfo.
Trump is saying all the other Senators have no balls when it comes to the NRA. Trump balls up ,goes to the NRA, and says " Hey, we gotta throw the Leftards a bone. So, lets ban bumpstocks. No one whos worth a fuck as an operator uses them anyway. Only Soyboy retards who want to look "cool" to other retards. Plus it will reduce ammo consumption in the U.S. by 90 % so The People have more if the time ever comes it is needed.
It's called "Art of The Deal.".
And Diane being the Liberal Down Sydrome Idiot she is, swallows it up to its balls.

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/28/bernie-sanders-fined-for-colluding-with-australian-labor-party/

only rural and suburban retards voted for trump, all city people voted for hillary

THESE ROO LOVING FAGGOTS TRIED TO SUBVERT MY ELECTORAL PROCESS!!! HANG THEM ALL REEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

How 'bout I call these Lads and have them come round (you) up, Faggot.

> people
> live in the same building as another family
Those aren't people. "City people" are just subhuman bug faggots.

What are you gonna do about it?

Paco, Tyrone...

Get the Emus

Well done you fuckin' kids of ex-cons
just well done
Now can you meme our queer PM out of reality now?

Only jail time will satiate my perceived injustice.

So? The USA has been getting involved in other countries presidential campaigns too.

sure seems like it would be easy to find some russian collusion, if it's that easy to spot 7 aussie youts.

AAAAHHAHAHAHAH Berniebros worked with Russia AND STRAYA HOLY SHIT THROW BERNIE IN THE GULAG AND PROD HIM UNTIL HE SPITS OUT EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!

Please come and gas all Labor party officials

Thanks

Only if you do the same for us.

Is it OK if we use this as an excuse to invade you guys? We won't bomb any cities and we'll just focus on killing abbos.

...b-but, Drumpf... ! :(

Well for starters, faggot, we will relieve Roman Quaedvlieg of Duty, and replace him with Our Guy, whom I will promptly turn over (you're) IP. don't bother to run, it pisses Them off.

hill's camp was covering up this hot shrimp on the barbie - sat on this info and never released it.

>rural and suburban retards
Those are the educated white people, asshat.
Our cities are mostly drug-hazed pavement apes & the rejects that whites don't want. They couldn't survive anywhere else BUT a city.

Checked and keked

THIIISSS.

Labor shills finally found some rallies where they weren't the most annoying

Why did all the Shitposters suddenly disappear from this thread?

He’s right. Only rural and suburban retards could have voted for DRUMF.
t. 140 IQ educated City-dweller

People who live in the city are the retarded ones though.
>drink flouridated water
>breathe polluted air
>live near niggers, sometimes in the same building as them
>pay more money for a smaller house/apartment with less land

If you can name one reason that living in the city is a smarter way to go about life i will boil and eat my shoes on live stream.

>inb4 muh convenience
Convenience of what? Being able to walk to the bar and pay twice as much money to drink an alcoholic beverage you could have at home while not surrounded by hipsters and tramps that i would rather beat to death with a ten foot pole(to avoid splatter of their STD ridden blood) before i breathe the same air as them?

Translation = 140 I.Q. (pic related)
"Educated" Went to Liberal Arts and Women's Studies for 412 years "Masters"

Convenience. ie; Drugs are harder to get in conservative rural areas.

Oh, by the way, we are arresting and replacing your Liberal Judged who Legislate from The Bench in violation of The Constitution.
1488 to go. Yes, 1488 to go, no pun intended.
Tick. Tock.

Where's the Mueller investigation into Australian collusion?

>Bernie Sanders
Not surprised in the slightest. Speaking of Sanders, I know you hate the establishment, but be sure to vote for the establishment!

we wuz colluders and shieet

> trump degenerate
what? he doesnt even drink and is a workaholic

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

lmao they told us their every crime by first saying "you did this"

how the fuck how the actual fuck did they think projection based insult would save them?

Explain yourselves, kangaroo fuckers.

COLLUSION

LOCK THAT KIKE UP AND THROW AWAY THE KEY

and emus in the process.

>Trumpshills doing this much deflecting
Sorry but MAGA(Mueller Ain’t Going Away)

So you mean to tell me a kike was corrupt and tried to cheat? You mean they're not honest? GASP I am so shocked and surprised!

Hitler did nothing wrong.

[citation needed]

my balls were foreignly influenced

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

True

Faggot, Mueller is probably working for Trump. At least, that's what leftists will screech when Trump doesn't get indicted. "REEEEEEE! He's a Russian, he was working for Drumpf! REEEEEEE!"

Fuck off kike shill.

It's Israel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shill

how many Soros bux did you get paid for that post?

It's so shocking to not see this trending on normie social media with headlines screaming how evil and corrupt Bernie is, I mean, I'm just so damn shocked.

It's a lot more fun to live in a city. More things to do. Shit doesn't close down at 9pm. You can have a variety of partners that aren't your family. You should try it.

Unless it's about votes being tampered with, or another state actor is disseminating false information to influence the vote, I don't give a shit. At the end of the day people make their own votes. As long as all the information they're acting on is true, it doesn't matter where they got it from.

Why does this thread seem as though it was made by a newfag shill?
Fucking CIA niggers, you glow in the dark.

Did you shills even read th thread xD the collusion was with Bernie and Australia nothing to do with Russia xD Back ot Shareblue, Jidf or whatever kike hellhole you came from. Don't worry the noose won't skip you. Your time will come.