Tfw you're so shallow minded you can't enjoy intellectual anime, only moe/shounen/sports because that's easy to enjoy

>tfw you're so shallow minded you can't enjoy intellectual anime, only moe/shounen/sports because that's easy to enjoy
>every time I try to watch something smarter end up losing interest or sleeping

Am I alone in this board? I see recommendations or 3x3 here and it's only anime I couldn't get past ep 3

Dumb Sataniaposter

No, I'm in the same boat. Although I can enjoy deep anniemays as well, I find simple plots more entertaining. Especially in romance, when you add needless drama and moral conflicts it just becomes annoying.

I agree.

I watch anime to let myself relax and wind back and turn off my brain for simple pleasure. Not to have to think about shit. I have other forms of media at hand that's better at drama than anime

I mean sometimes I'll watch a 2deep4u anime but most anime I watch is just moeshit. Fuck me right?

>tfw to smart for intellectual anime

I stick to moe because that's the only thing that this genre can actually do well that others can't, if I want something deep I watch an obscure film or read a book, most anime just fall flat when they want to deal with anything philosophical.

what are examples of these intellectual anime you couldn't see?

If I wanna be a smartboi about a show and think about its deeper meanings, I'll do it some other time, not when I'm watching it. It still needs to keep my interest and be entertaining. Same reason why I hate Dostoyevsky, he's too boring for me to suffer through his books to think on whatever profound shit he's expounding on through his stories.

Here's a medal for (you)

>intellectual anime
I love this stupid meme.

>am I alone?
>am I the only one?
>anyone else?
You don't need to tell anyone you are braindead because making a thread with any of those is already a tell.

This but not being shit. If I feel like watching 2deep then I will. If I started watching it when I don't feel like it I can't. I'd go back to it a month later and suck that shit up in one go.

Just depends on what I feel like watching.

>intellectual anime
Like what? Most anime that I watch are pretty brainless, I guess. But I don't like traditional shounen shows, I prefer something with feelings/romance inside, like Amaama to Inazuma and Tsurezure Children.

at least post the right one

no, that was a medal for being special

I watch anime because I like cute girls.

Anything else is just a bonus.

>being so cucked by the meme of "deep art" that it actually impacts your self image
Like what you like you fucking faggot.

Eh everyone's philosophical sometimes. Ever think about how what it's like to not exist? Or think about how crazy it is that the only theory for why the universe exists is that is HAS to have always existed. Even if you're religious you have to ask how long your god existed before creating the universe. Was he just waiting around for billions of years and then decided to make a universe or did he just pop into existence then immediately pop a universe into existence. Who the fuck knows. But it's fun to ponder and sometimes anime ponders it but most of the time it's just pretentious shit like monogatari that tries to make panties look deep in the face of serious existential questions that go unanswered and unasked.

What do you qualify of "intellectual anime"?
The only one I can think of is Ergo Proxy because of all the philosophical bullshit they wave around, but even that is mostly pseudo shit

>tfw smart enough to watch the heavy stuff like death note but what I truly enjoy are things that go for my heart instead of my brain like yuru yuri

>Intellectual anime
Read a fucking book you stupid god damn mongoloid, and not some meme book recommendation from one of the shitty boards here.

OP might be a troll, but people like that exist and they're fucking horrifying people.

Jesus Christ, Satania is so cute!

Death Note is baby's first intellectual. It's only "smart" if you're high school age.

Watching "intellectual anime" doesn't make you smart. Read a god damn book if you care about that.

My problem is the opposite. I can’t watch the show if all it has to offer is cute girls and little-to-no B-tier humor. I just feel incredibly bored. Shojo are generally okay for me, guess they are the closest thing I can watch to moeshit.

reminder to ignore and sage 3D blog threads

Closest thing to moeshit I can watch is Akage no Anne