How long until this soyboy's term is up?

How long until this soyboy's term is up?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/4058984/justin-trudeau-india-trip-ipsos-poll/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Another decade or so

this

He's pretty cute, I would vote for him

What the fuck is your plan until then? You correct me if I'm remembering things wrong but it's twice as hard to purchase firearms over there and most people are bluepilled right?

>w-wWHAT?
>*looks bewildered*
>HEY!
>HEY YOU, YEAH YOU, YOU RAY-CIST!
>we ACTUALLY have CANADIANS telling ME that WE are NOT getting ENOUGH IMMIGRANTS!
>didn't think about that huh, ya bigot?

WE

I haven't heard any vocal support or defense for him from an Canadians over the last month other than from the CBC
He cucked himself, and thus far, he has shown no signs of smartening up

Oh hi dad

There is no truer bae than Trudeau. If there were to be a woke award, he'd get the gold. What a queen, such wokeness only comes from someone who drags the hatursss

Noice b8 m8

Sashay away, beast!

let there be no question he is a homosexual, and probably worse if you know where I'm going

You take a two day class, pass a written and practical test then have a background check. Not a big deal. I own three ar-15... A diamondback and two Aero precision. People here are about as bluepilled as everywhere else. Its because they get all their news from the msm. Just like everywhere else.

The leafs deserve a 30 year term for voting him to office in the first place. How could you faggots not recognize another faggot?

Canada’s next prime minister will be a kang of a woman.

Calling this thing a faggot is an insult to faggots. What a fucking clown.

he has definitely had a cock in that mouth.

Then he can go back to his old job...... wasnt it bagging groceries?

Worse. He was a drama teacher.

Is that supposed to be a bad thing??? :/

Literally like judging you

Judging you too, gurl

It was mostly the boomer cucks that voted him in. They felt nostalgia for his father. The left hold his father up as a god. Instead of getting his father they got an embarrassment. But the left will only double down to not admit they were wrong. He will get at least another term before rural Canadians are motivated to go vote.

His first highly publicized foreign relations trip and he's already become the laughing stock of the world. Even our liberal media outlets are calling him out for how much of a disaster he is.

globalnews.ca/news/4058984/justin-trudeau-india-trip-ipsos-poll/

Hopefully next year, but soon enough we're going to have legalized government weed so who knows what will happen. Canadians are going to get even more fucking complacent then they already are.

He got 38% of the vote and it consisted of wmen and boomer scum who remembered his dad turning Canada into a welfare state and giving them cushy government jobs via massive expansion of bureaucracy and forcing the greatest generation out of the civil service due to mandatory retirement ages.

Men who make hand hearts should be executed by firing squad while making a hand heart.

FOR BLOODY FUCKS SAKE GIVE ME FUCKINGS (YOU)S JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!

his wife is definitely a cuck and he wears makeup

also when he speaks, he doesn't even try to sound genuine. It's completely transparent. Did this start after he was elected? He doesn't seem to care what anyone thinks so i am assuming he isn't up for reallocation and is just actively trying to sabotage/ruin his country?

you're underselling it

his claim is that not enough immigrants is then #1 problem facing canada today

A coup is the only way for you guys to save face. A bloody coup.

Greatest something are always overrated, his dad did a fine job, not great just fine.

wasn't his real father fidel castro though? that would fit his traits more than whoever this well liked figure you speak of, is.

Kys

Yeah that sounds pretty bad to me. Good luck out there.

>that faggt wave at the end

Christ, no wonder he fucking cries all the damn time. Shekelspeare plays.

When he dies from AIDS

>"pls shoot here"

>gets shot in the pussy instead

I guess men really can become women.

6 more years, so another term concurrent

>tells veterans at a town hall in Edmonton that there isn't enough money to take care of them
>goes on a "foreign relations" trip that's more like a family vacation, dressing up as a bollywood prince and flying in world renowned chefs to cook for him
>didn't even bring the trade minister

thank you... I needed that (you)

>6 more years, so another term concurrent
No chance they get a minority Government
NDP and Conservatives are going to take at least 50 seats this election from the Liberals, maybe a lot more if JT keeps walking the path he's chosen to walk

So when does an election for PM happen?
Not familiar with the Canadian system.

You guys should rise up with your guns... oh wait...

Don't be daft we have guns. Just gotta go to a weekend course and get a background check first.

How can one man be so inept at diplomacy? Did he really go to China, lecture them on diversity and shit then ask for a good trade deal?

On the day he leaves office Sup Forums will need a few days of mourning as we will have lost a meme.

We have guns, you just need to pay for a license and a background check.

I mean garden state was ok if you like whiney indie movies but everything else hes done sucks, including scrubs...

my God, what happened to Sup Forums

>So when does an election for PM happen?Not familiar with the Canadian system.
If the incumbent Government has a majority of seats the have up to five years to call for an election and typically will between year four and five
A minority government has the same term, however, because they don't have a majority, the other parties can vote to have a new election anytime they want, and typically do within 2-4 years since going to the polls to soon always seems to benefit the incumbent government
In a minority situation, typically the opposition will call for a new election when there is some scandal they can capitalize on, if there was a minority government right now, they'd be calling for a new election since the latest polls suggest only 9% of Canadians "strongly support" the current PM

>government weed
what?

Nikola shoot up school.

Not diversity, but gender equality. A leaf in a previous thread summed up his latest fuck up in India pretty well here.

It's what Uruguay does, they produce purposely shitty weed and sell it cheap in drugstores.

Yes

The Liberals are supposed to be legalizing marijuana this year but they're going to monopolize it like our liquor stores. Government controlled, no free market. It's pretty sketchy. Apparently the option to grow it yourself will be there but a majority of people won't. And the logistics are going to be a nightmare.

Term limits are for leaders, not mascots.

He's a political histrionic.

He has to keep trying bolder and grander attempts at getting everybody to think he's amazing and he never sticks with anything for long.

It's okay, the fags and trannies in Toronto are more important than the economy anyways.

Is it just that one place dragging down the rest of your nation? Much like our Melbourne?

>his first

Hasn't he been PM for a good few years now? What has he been doing until now? (Apart from destroying the country)

Was his visit to india the most disastrous political visit of all time? Even the street shitters hate us now

You think he'll travel to other countries wearing over the top costumes from their culture too? Or will he hide in his home the rest of his term? I need more cathartic enjoyment in my life.

He's literally done fuck all asides from social justice bullshit. He dedicated over a billion dollars to diversity in the budget this year, no joke. Meanwhile the canadian dollar continues to plummet and the chinks basically own the west coast by this point.

Yeah, the Greater Toronto Area accounts for ~16% of our voting population. Most rural folks aren't motivated to vote. Vancouver and Ottawa are much the same as Toronto.

>Is it just that one place dragging down the rest of your nation?
Liberals can't win an election without Toronto
NDP can't get more than 10 seats without Toronto
Without Toronto. Canada would be the most based country on earth.
t. industritl construction worker that's lived and worked in every province, two territories and lived w/ gf in Toronto for 1 year and S.Ont for 6 years

Maybe his handlers will keep him locked up for the rest of him term and only let him out to go to pride parades or the inauguration of a new mosque

His son looks embarrassed was he forced by trudeau to dress in indian attire?

Not even the indians liked this

For fucks sake look what a one term Commie like Obama can do, who the fuck thought multi-decade elected leaders were a good idea?

I mean, fucking Merkel.

>twice as hard to purchase firearms
No you just need to take a safety course and pass it.
>most people are bluepilled
No only the city people, that is changed, everyone I speak to are not going to vote for him. He is to much of an embarrassment for everyone in Canada.
This year we get our legal weed, every other important promise he made has been broken and we remember that every time we see him.

He is doing exactly what harper did by selling off our infrastructures for personal gain but harper wasn't a national embarrassment.
Trudie doesn't stand a fucking chance of being elected again.

Which country could have the most ridiculous outfit for him to wear?

>Maybe his handlers will keep him locked up for the rest of him term
They won't
His right hand Butts, is from my hometown
They're not sneaky, sinister political tacticians, they're naïve liberal arts grads with 0 leadership experience beyond the highest office of the land and the results so far, should prove that

Sounds a bit like if someone tried to politically uplift a group of retarded theater students...

SHIT!!!

Probably something like this. I'd love for him to accidentally end up wearing a woman's or the wrong country's outfit.

>that pajeet in the foreground trying hard not to cringe

I heard his India vacation/trip was a fucking disaster but holy shit

Maybe Greece?

>next time on a diplomatic trip to secure banana import rights to Guatemala.

> they're naïve liberal arts grads with 0 leadership experience beyond the highest office of the land and the results so far, should prove that
yup.
Meet Anna Gainey. Previous life experiences include: being privileged wealthy anglo montrealer (she's bob gaineys daughter), studying at the (((london))) school of (((economics))) and volunteering for the liberal party.
That's it.
She's president of the party now..

20 more years

Is that a fucking tavor? Israeli designed piece shit.

That FAL though.

What do you mean, "plan"?
This place is already wrecked, socially it's like an airport terminal but with more resentful roasties.
Canada is rapidly selling off all its social capital, manufacturing base and resource rights to China.

In 10 years, there will simply be nothing to save here.

FPBP

Canada will never get rid of liberals but maybe Trudeau will leave in about 10 years.

The populist party of Scheer has too much in-fighting to possibly win anything.

you mean this?
actually everything he has done to date is a fucking outright disaster.
Image, the local University, if students or staff speak up about this shit they are expelled and still owe the student loan, if staff speaks out the are fired.
reason is they're bigots!!
It's a doctrinal control method and should be illegal.

>Meet Anna Iceborn Gainey, The First of Her Name, Queen of the Anglos and Frenchmen, Breaker of the Patriarchy and Mother of Abortions
Maybe she'll be a perfect leader like Daenyrs... she is a woman afterall

shit wrong image sorry

ARs are sweet but a valmet or SKS is so much more practical since they’re NR. So much more worry-free innawoods time with NRs

Well everyone hates Trump outside the US. How is that working out for him?

They'll outlaw it and confiscate it when necessary.

>Well everyone hates Trump outside the US.
(((they))) tell ya that?

>both parties will sell off everything for personal gain

>so ill just vote for the young, attractive guy who preaches feminism, equality and all that good stuff

t. Average voter

Every day, all day, in at least 15 different ways for over a year if it's anything like the rat media in the US.

and india raised tariffs on candian crops after the visit lol

Where did you get your fake news about Trudeau's trip?

Actually 60% support Trudeau. Fakes news stress that 39% disapprove when in fact 60% approval is quite strong.

It’s going to be privatized here in Saskatchewan apparently. From what I understand, there are a finite amount of licenses in the province and companies have to make a proposal for them. The larger cities will get more but each moderate sized town will get one at least.