Had to fire two gen Xers and two millennials this week because they couldn't stay off their fucking phones for ten...

>had to fire two gen Xers and two millennials this week because they couldn't stay off their fucking phones for ten minutes
>gen z is so bad that I always tank their interviews so I never have to even deal with their shit anymore

I have to constantly do this. Why can't the younger generation just fucking work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ev7GXzFTPg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4xTzuLXTIU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5419371/Former-Infowars-employees-claim-Alex-Jones-harassed-them.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bLgzHutK1wo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I teach older adult classes and most of the boomers are taking calls in class and shit like that, get with times.

>youtube.com/watch?v=3ev7GXzFTPg
Watch this. He explains it well. But I don't like his conclusion about how it's the company's responsibility. Fuck those niggers. I'm a millennial but grew up borderline white trash so I had a childhood that allowed me to grow. Fuck 'em. Let them learn. The only problem is that we'll get more of pic related with every few that create a work ethic to compete.
>youtube.com/watch?v=-4xTzuLXTIU

Ever think that maybe you're just a shit boss?

I don't want to hire anyone who's not a white male over 30. Pic related is civic nationalism coming to bite Alex Jones in the ass.
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5419371/Former-Infowars-employees-claim-Alex-Jones-harassed-them.html

Fuck off Boomer, no one enjoys slaving at your shitty job all the day uninterrupted

shit b8

this thought kills the boomer

Did the Millennials cry? Get a call from their mom? How did the genx pair react?

The fuck? With kids I get it but if you’re an older person who chose to be there and is paying for it why would you not pay attention?

At my job, cell phone use(it's against the law)got so bad the bosses were walking around checking people with these little cell phone detector wands

Because the compulsory school to wageslave pipeline is bullshit.

>I don't want to hire anyone who's not a white male over 30.

What’s the easiest way to do this legally?

I'm a boomer and an employer, and I can say in clear conscious that young people today have been failed by society. It's always been the responsibility of the older generation to provide the resources and tools necessary for the next generation to thrive. Anyone who doesn't agree with this is the loathsome products of 80's-era corporate greed.

I, for one, find that the young people who make my companies proud appreciate a good challenge. I don't talk down to them. I expect excellence, and when given the opportunity, these young people, on average, either meet or exceed my expectations. I treat them with dignity and respect, and pay them fair wages commensurate to their respective skill levels.

Also, you might not like hearing this; but I've also found that women and minorities are just as productive and professional when given equal opportunity: The key operative word there being "equal", which means no sugar-coating or affirmative action given. You will find that your most progressive, most successful firms have already understood this reality, and have mobilized far beyond your antiquated notions of workplace diversity.

I'm sure to get flamed for posing my views, so back to lurking I go.

>t. Obese boomer with diabetes that sits on his phone all day and has the most worthless job of hiring and firing people

This kike is trying to say Alex Jones was trying to groom him for homosex. LOL

And apparently, the nigger and the kike are a couple. An ugly couple

>I'm a boomer
plz die already

Ever think that maybe you should actually work instead of play on your phone all day on the faceberg?

Of course not, you're all narcissists

>And apparently, the nigger and the kike are a couple

Imagine my shock

>I’m a boomer
Stopped reading there, old man. Go back to the Donald if you want to talk about based black men and hiring illegal beaners over white citizens. Oh and I know for a fact you hardly work at your “job”

mfw see all the people stuck to their phones in the street
mfw read shit like this
tfw never owned a cell phone
feels good man

In reality OP is on his phone right now, making shitty threads on Sup Forums all day.

Can't wait for Gen Z and the millenials start passing laws to make it illegal to fire people just like in Europe

Gen-Xers either get angry or go full apologetic mode and how it 'won't happen again' despite being told numerous times not to do it in the first place. Millenials typically just get angry, huff and leave since they're terrified of confrontation.

>>had to fire two gen Xers and two millennials this week because they couldn't stay off their fucking phones for ten minutes
>>gen z is so bad that I always tank their interviews so I never have to even deal with their shit anymore
>
>I have to constantly do this. Why can't the younger generation just fucking work?
Why don't you quit hiring fucking losers and interview people that are capable of doing the job? If you've had to fire that many people in a week, then you're not doing a very good job during the hiring process buddy.

Fuck off. I've only ever been a NEET for 2 weeks after I graduated college looking for a job, been continuously employed since. Never missed a day of work, never even been late one day. I continuously train in new skills to improve myself.

What I've learned is that corporations are garbage and give no shits about their workers. All their whining about unskilled and disloyal workers would be fixed if they made even the tiniest effort to help their employees improve themselves with training and advancement opportunity. But I guess its just easier to hire yet another h1b indian instead.

Meanwhile you sit here on Sup Forums and talk shit about other people. You’re a lazy hypocritical fat fuck. Back to plebbit old man, hope you enjoy the elderly homes that employ the innocent immigrants you let in. You’ll get a taste of multiculturalism then and you’ll go straight to hell.

Only 1099 people. They aren’t employees they are contractors. Just pay them enough they can afford their own benefits. Not every Business has the ability to do this.

> younger generation
Oldest Gen Xers would be 52 right now.

And then you woke up to the reality that you're a NEET just like the rest of us living on gibs. So in order to cope you go on instagram and tell some slut how pretty and amazing she is hoping she will reply to you.

Whats the job?

Had a temp job where they didn't let us bring phones into the packing floor. Not sure why as regular staff seemed to be allowed. Maybe didn't want us taking photos. This Indian guy got sent home at the start of the day for checking the time. It was kind of funny and kind of sad. It was a little annoying though as there were no clocks around and who owns a watch these days. They'd chuck a fit if you took your break at the wrong time too

>muh diversity

The problem with most executives is that they weren't entrepreneurs first. Therefore, they don't understand the incredible burden of ensuring that loyal workers are able to feed themselves and their families. I work 12 hour days on average, 7 days a week, because I don't outsource my human resources and books. If I'm not willing to work as hard as those I employ, then I don't deserve to determine their destiny.

>Stopped reading there
Doesn't surprise me one bit with this crowd. You could learn a lot if you stopped being angry at the world. And you're disingenuous if you call other people "niggers" if you don't take the time to read. I may not agree with any of you, but I will always take the time to hear-out your positions. Being this closed-minded is where you will ultimately fail in life.

Everything I have I've earned. Every dollar of it. I started being an entrepreneur at 10 years old shining shoes so I could care for my younger sister and mother who was 100% blind. I'm also not in to sluts, thanks. But you can go ahead and keep projecting instead of considering reality outside your own thought bubble.

Yeah. And? Unless you truly think the problems of tomorrow will be solved by the same homogeneous doings that got us here in the first place. Energy production, waste treatment, etc. Us white men have had thousand of years to rule over the Earth, and spent most of that time screwing it all to shit. A man realizes his mistakes and addresses them squarely, even if it doesn't flatter his personal ideology.

In a young genx and just hit my 40’s. This guy’s assessment of millennials is spot on. They can’t put their phones away. I make them put their phones in a box under a counter. I give millennials, especially women, the easiest of all the jobs in my company because I can’t trust them to handle the high pressure jobs. They just cause massive problems.

Railroad work, the FRA(federal regulators)has stringent rules against their use

Corporate work life is a dumbed down existence. Judging human quality based on it should mark you for death.

No one cares about you Boomer. We're patiently waiting for you to die so we can finally free ourselves from the shackles of the holocaust guilt complex and actually move some bodies.

>LARP olympics

Similar situation here, we had to downsize before Christmas, needless to say we dumped the millenials in a shot. (inb4 that's illegal, that wasn't the official reason we gave for their employment termination)

Just do it. They are likely to be the best qualified anyway, so you'll pass any meritocratic check..

>us white men

Fuck You boomer. You deserve to die. You fucked this country for my white children. I’m doing my best to make it better for them.

Go waste away in your Mexican built McMansion and watch some CSI Miami or Big Bang theory.

As a Gen Z myself, school is a big factor. Teachers are lazier than ever and weed is tolerated. Also niggermusic is big.

Go back to reddot

More like advanced sensor technology, material science (meta-materials), composites, etc. Everything from automotive to environmental. We've put more advanced materials into space than any government agency, and then some. But I appreciate your assumptions, as I suppose I'm to be flattered by them.

>No one cares about you Boomer
Not expecting your acceptance. Only offering my perspective vs OP's. This is the board for open debate, isn't it?

How do I know you're not a dog?

Nice projection. As if I am the personal spokesperson for every white male professional over 60. Never mind the dozens of scholarships I've granted to first-generation college hopefuls. Sorrry to virtue signal, but I've never been much for the whole "make everyone's life miserable then complain while slurping a milkshake" shtick.

I prefer places like Sup Forums, thanks, where you can have a real discussion with fake people.

You are the problem keeping us all unemployed kill your self immediately

lmao what is your bussiness?

Keep up the good fight

How long have you given them to adjust to a work environment after having all the freedom in the world for 4 years in college? I was on my phone too much at first but when my boss told me about it, I stopped and my productivity shot through the roof. Have you ever considered that you might just lack the necessary communication skills to lead and inspire? Maybe you are so inadequate that staring at a tiny phone screen all day is preferable to doing whatever it is you told them to do?

t. letftie hippie

I work 50-60 hours a goddamn week with a STEM degree and barely make more than my friend who works at a warehouse.

I was given a company iPhone, sweet perk right? I'm expected to keep it on me and answer it at all times. Once I went to a movie and turned it off for 3 hours, and my goddamn boss reprimanded me for it.

Did boomers have to put up with any of this shit? Of course not. They clocked out at 5pm and didn't think about work til 9am the next morning. Even the lowest educated made a comfortable living while I eat ramen and barely afford my $1400/month rent.

The state of 2018 jobs is a joke and it's only going to get worse. Mark my words.

Not quite. I've been accused of worse, though.

Boomer I work with is always taking personal calls and reading articles online. When he does work, he still doesn’t understand the product and starts swearing out loud.

So far you’ve hit every bullet point about why boomers are hated on pol.

You are acting as a spokesperson and doing a marvelous job of it. You are generally despised here for what your generation has done to this world. Millennial sjw’s are a bi-product of your generation’s bullshit fest.

this isn't a generational problem this is a current year problem. just go watch 2001: space odyssey and notice the stone the monkey stares at.

>STEM degree
Pleb detected.

1 week of me lifting, making gainz and fucking your daughter in the side = 1 year of your job.

I do more work than you old man. I’m healtheir than you old man. I’m ass blasting your daughter and her friends old man. You fucking cuck! How’s that boomer gut working out for you? Does your wife still love you or is she faking it and fucking Me too?

Seems like you have super engaged employees, you’re a great boss faggot

>Yeah. And? Unless you truly think the problems of tomorrow will be solved by the same homogeneous doings that got us here in the first place. Energy production, waste treatment, etc. Us white men have had thousand of years to rule over the Earth, and spent most of that time screwing it all to shit

I read all your posts and you almost made some good points until this happened. Now I agree that you should die already.

Honestly this comment wasn't even that bad, why so much hate?

The fuck is wrong with this board

Child labor laws killed American work ethic so thank a liberal for that when you see them. And by thank I mean murder

That’s where I also lost my shit. Fuck this boomer. I’ll bring the matches if you bring the gasoline.

i wonder what your normal turnover rate is, how many low levels your normal has, and how big your teams/departments typically are

if you're able to fire people that constantly and you're not in shit, i'm guessing you work for some mega-corp supervising entry level scrubs

i agree with most of this thread: you suck as a manager and at hiring

You don’t belong here either.

Closet queers who can’t accept responsibility for their own actions

No one gives a shit OP.
Your thread is shit, and so are most boomers. Hopefully you’ll die soon.

Thanks for hiring minorities over your fellow white race. Worthless kike piece of subhuman shit. You boomers are always talking shit about other generations, yet you are the ones that fucked things up to begin with, and I have nothing but hate for you.

You’ll get it on the day of the rake, don’t worry.

This

How do you conduct interviews? Do you base it completely off their answers?
When I interview people I choose whether I hired them or not based 80% on their energy and positivity level and 20% on their answers.
I’ve come to learn that most people suck at interviewing.
>tell me about a time when you had to work and collaborated with others to accomplish a goal.
Typical answers
>I work with people all the time.
People just suck at interviews.

Then you get those people who answer amazingly and when you hire them their attitude sucks and lack motivation.

It’s rare that you get someone who gives great answers and has great motivation.

I’ve decided it’s easier to work with people who have great motivation because you can get them to do anything for you. It doesn’t matter the age. Although I do try not to hire people over 50 because they are too damn set in their ways.
When it comes to race I’ve. It iced that Hispanics tend to be the most dedicated and will be loyal and use the most common sense.
filipinos Just shut up and work and have the best attitudes.
White makes make the best “yes men” especially younger ones.
I choose black people carefully. If they look and speak ghetto they are. If they act proper, they are
I don’t get a lot of Asians.

But I get the best production out of Hispanics. Not the fresh from the boarder kind though. The ones born in the US between 24-35 are the best.

The funny thing is have have been declined 3 jobs because i dont use social media at all. They say it makes me look antisocial and me saying i prefer meeting my friends face to face sounds wierd. What makes it even more hilarious is that my field is engineering, so i dont even need to interact with customers etc.

I dont understand the purpose of these larp threads who they supposed to trigger? Lol being a asshole employer is retarded and doesn't work in the real world unless you like seeing quality AND shit employees turn over. Eventually you going to get nothing but shady mexicans, indians and chinese with 5 kids and speak no english besides yes no.

Fuckin boomers. This post gave me cancer.

I’m 29 and I text all day at work but that’s because I’m texting customers. I made $113,000 last year in sub-100,000 population city. My house is paid off. Sorry I just had to brag because honestly I thought I wasn’t going to make shit with a business communication degree hahahahahaha

the fact that you had to be told not to phone gaze on the job just amplifies how much of a fucken waste 4 years of college was on you.

Fuck you, pay me.

I'm sorry to read this, user. This is utterly criminal. You are the product of capitalism gone wrong. Please consider becoming an entrepreneur: It's really not as difficult as it might seem. I could give you a few pointers in case you're interested. Just let me know.

Among all the fray, there are a lot of wounded souls here on this board. Our younger generation has been done wrong, and now are left to pick themselves up by their own bootstraps. So I can understand why you all would project your angst onto me. And that's okay. That's what I'm here for: To listen and understand. If I only got my world views from Fox News, I'd be no better than any of those boomers who shat upon all your dreams.

>nice sevens
Explain to me how I'm wrong, though. Besides, that's hardly a threat. We all die a little each day, don't we.

Being a rebellious youth is so common it's practically cliche. One time, my mother was called to my school by the administration because I brought a Time Magazine into class that had just honored Martin Luther King as "Man of the Year". I was confused why there was such a big fuss. It was the first time I had ever seen a person of color being treated with dignity and respect, so I used it for my report of the week. My mother listened to the administration, and was very pleasant and respectful. A few days later, she took us out of that school and moved us to another public school on the other side of town. My mother was my inspiration, teaching me that it's possible to challenge social norms AND be polite, dignified, and respectful while doing so. Everyone isn't going to agree with you, and that's okay. The important thing is learning that everybody has a place and a purpose in this world.

lol the boomer hate roleplay. How many of you fags actually even interact with 50-60+ year old people? Its like the same people that idolize asian women but what never talked to a asian girl besides once small talk for something in school.

Kill yourself you nigger loving faggot. I'll trash your shitty shop and rape your worthless corpse you fucking bugman
Go fuck yourself

work is for cucks

>engineer, make 70k/year my first year out of school, work 1-2 hours a day, get highest bonus in our team, spend the rest of my time on my phone
>will retire within a few years due to crypto
lel

I interact with old people all day. My customers are most entirely 40+ contractors. They are as shitty as the memes imply, but maybe it’s because they’re low-information voters.

I have a coworker who is 49 and is by far the worst person in our company.

>Is a cunt to everyone always except her friend. Even they fight all the fucking time
>Is absolute ass at her job. Only does it correctly 1 out of 5 times. Always just says "You cant fix human error!"
>Is lazy as fuck, invents excuses to put off work or get out of it
>Runs to HR and reports people for shit that has nothing to do with her. (One time I was talking about a D&D campaign where we had just had a huge battle with a few co-workers and she reported me to HR claiming I was threatening to kill everyone with a knife.)

>Canada

Move to the US, your salary might double.

What field exactly do you work in?

Holy fucking christ dude you need to be shot

Modern Feminism is your fault, many of its worst modern figures (Steinem, fonda etc) started in your era

What defense do you have for this claim

Boomer women are the absolute worst. One of my coworkers is exactly as how you described minus HR.

>rise them like shit
>surprised they end like that
Don't worry, they will probably realize it and start lynching you.

>complains about weed
>ancap pic
What the fuck is wrong with you?

I don't care to explain anything and, as I said, until that pathetic statement you had some salient points. I have a staff of 20 at my company and they work very well together. I don't care about diversity, only performance but I have a decently diverse group though it wouldn't matter to me if that wasn't the case. Your white guilt philosophy is the issue and nothing I explain will change that. Good for you that you've got a functioning mechanism for staffing your business but if that philosophy is its foundation, then you're an asshole.

This... Absolutely fucking this. Women over 50, fuck them. Nothing but problems.

boomers destroyed this nation

this was also the moment where i realized this is either a larp or a real boomer getting the real rope

Fuck off boomer. You are handing a shit country down to us.

3 months is the company standard. Within 1 month you can already tell who is going to make it and who isn't.

You don't have to be a "nigger lover" to respect a person based on their deeds. For example, here's a piece on Katherine Johnson, the real black woman who inspired the movie "Hidden Figures". If it weren't for her, we'd have never landed a man on the moon.

youtube.com/watch?v=bLgzHutK1wo

On that note, I've never understood why anyone should be afraid of women and minorities having an EQUAL--i.e., honest and fair--chance at success. But then that plays right into this next post Modern feminism is the byproduct of patriarchal nepotism that continues to this day. My mother was a "classic" woman who didn't vote and didn't think it was a woman's place to have a voice in society. Meanwhile, she was smarter and more resourceful than most men of her time. "Modern" feminists are confused, according to "classic" feminists. Just ask them. I'm a guy, so.

Since I hadn't made it abundantly clear, I will stress that the professionals under my employ got their respective positions by merit alone. I did not choose their genetic makeup. I didn't have to create artificial means for them to level the playing field. The bar has always been high and will remain so. The problem is the two times in my career that I outsourced human resources, they did a pitiful job, because either agency rejected candidates who fit certain social profiles, despite the credentials of the candidate.

I will admit, however, that I am constantly surprised by how skilled women and people of color can be when granted access to the proper tools and work environment. It's my job to provision them with such, regardless of their genetics.

I’m an Asian.

I will only ever employ Anglos, Nordics, Slavs, Germanics and East/Central/jungle Asians.

All other subspecies are literally non-human

Five minutes of thinking about this post has made me realize just how cum-thirsty OP really is.
Y'all let the TV raise your kids while burning your marriages to the ground, then constantly shake your heads muttering "those damn kids"?
The future will study the baby boomers in great depth, with the goal of ensuring you never happen again.

Worth a fuck as a worker power rankings:
Amish>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>First Generation immigrant(third world)>>>>>>>>>Boomer>>>>>>>>GenX>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>other