Symphogear AXZ

Hibiki's butt is her charmpoint with the power of a god

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8OiY5nL88yY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bikki's charm point is her fist.

I'd shoot my anti-linker syringe into it if you know what I mean

I wish this butt has stayed big.

I'm more surprised Elfnein didnt need half a season to find out how to make anti-linker.

Alchemists a shit.
They kill off SG when she finally becomes relevant.

>peoples are saying this episode was even worse than anything in GX
>GXshitters
>people

>People legit calling this season worse than GX
Yeah no, it had pacing issues and some lame resolution of cliffhangers, but goddamn does it not come close to that unfunny trainwreck.

Germain gave her the answers. She even says that's literally the only reason she finished.

What a fucking disaster.

Good job proving him right by posting fanart from the mobage's event, which was overwhelmingly more popular than anything in this shit season.

Fuck off already. Holy shit do you have nothing better to do than shitpost about GX every god damn thread? Or can you atleast keep it to the ones that are up during the week you can spread your cancer around then. Belive it or not there are people that just enjoy this show and want to atleast discuss it when it aired.

>people legit saying any season of Symphogear is bad
How to spot a raging cuckold who unironically wishes black men would fuck his wife so he can spend his time on Sup Forums saying "GX was bad."

I want godbikki to sit on me.

>there's anons that think alchemist are dead
Symphogear is more chil- friendly than Precure, they coming back.

I want to live in godbikki's ass.

X-Drive Miku vs. Bersikki was better than most of AXZ

This is not even a problem compared to everything bad that happened in this episode

But GX was complete shit, and you constantly talking about black dicks won't change that.

who's ready for the Custodians to show up from the M78 Nebula in Season 5?

What the fuck does the mobage event have to do with anything? Are you that desperate to pretend GX was good?

No one is stopping you.

Tell that to Fine.

Now that Saint-Germain is dead, who will provide the alchemy that will help Chris in becoming taller than a garden gnome?

>she'll never put you in a choke-hold with those thighs of hers

Holy shit we are off the rails

Remember when Kanade and Serena came back?

I dunno, dissolving into golden sparks is a pretty definitive way of dying in anime

I don't know, I think the mobage gets away with a lot of things due to the alternate world stuff. Edge was cute a fuck, alt world people were all interesting, and people were waiting for MikuGear for a long time so of course the event would be well received. In the actual show you can just write something like that in with no consequence.

But I agree that I feel more stakes in that event than AXZ, with the only exception being the last episode. Too bad this episode was too anticlimatic.

Only good thing were the few frames with Tsubasa in them

Why would you want to ruin perfection?

We still have the titledrop episode guys.
>By Shedding Many Tears, the Reality You Face Is...

The big bad next time will be America though

>help Chris in becoming taller than a garden gnome
Why would you want to do that? Her being a womanlet is part of what makes her so great.

I didn't even bring up GX shiteater, I'm saying this season is dogshit and its only possible defense is "b-but muh GX."

You have a FUCKING MOBILE GAME with better story, music and fights than the fucking anime. The show is a dumpster fire of intentional teasing and letdowns.

I would be okay with dying in that ass too.

>Air day
>GX haters already shitting up threads again

If there is any reason to hate GX it's just for the reason that these cunts fuck up every thread as soon as S3 is mentioned.

They are alchemist, they turned into energy so what? they can rebuild their bodies again.

It seems pretty obvious they still have one big twist coming up. But boy oh boy it better be the best thing ever if they just axed everything else they had going on for it.

>By Shedding Many Tears, the Reality You Face Is...
One of the worst episodes in the whole franchise

I actually enjoy Adam being absolutely BTFO since it's well deserved given his treatment of Tikki, but the alchemists dying to a nuke is just lame.

GX was disappointing but it was not bad.

AXZ was shit except few first episodes.

>I'm saying this season is dogshit and its only possible defense is "b-but muh GX."
Yeah it's so bad that the only arguments against it are "b-but muh GX so much better guise"

The mobage has nothing to do with this conversation. I don't care you love fucking your phone.

just scroll past them. you can spot their posts on first glance anyway since "GX"'s type face sticks out fairly well

I hated GX and today's episode, what do you have to say?

I just wish Adam had actually tried. Felt like he just showed up and when his plan didn't work out exactly as expected he kinda gave up.

You have them backwards.

Who cares as long as you don't shit up the threads you can hate whatever you want.

A episode or season isn't essentialy bad just because some people hate it.

This desu. AXZ is too safe that it's boring, but GX's family drama is just another level of bad.

>he kinda gave up.
The only time he "gave up" was when he left at the beginning of the episode, but he sure was quick to come back when the time was right, so what are you talking about?

Please let the last episode be good

Invert those, champ.

Kill yourself, nobody cares about GX, you keep bringing it up to defend this shitpile.

That he isn't really actively doing anything to salvage the situation. Just sits on the sidelines and waits if maybe he gets an easy opportunity to still somehow win.

It's going to be SoL episode

>no it's YOU doing it
Out of arguments.

>People surprised Tikki hugged Adam into defeat
People were calling that out since last episode, it was so obvious it hurts.

What did you -want- him to do?

While I thought that GX was a tad underwhelming I unironically loved Genocide and Genocide
youtube.com/watch?v=8OiY5nL88yY

>next episode is a cliffhanger for S5
>mfw

This is explained in the Keywords. Pretty much everything Adam has or done was basically just done by others because as a construct he is incapable of creating anything. He just seizes opportunities created by others.

I guess that makes sense.
Some of those keywords feel like they should have really been in the episode rather than just being an extra

Don't worry, the resolution will be boring, so you have nothing to be hype a bout

>Some of those keywords feel like they should have really been in the episode rather than just being an extra
Remember when keywords were nice little additions to expand lore and explain cool ideas they had but couldn't fit in, as opposed to being mandatory reading for a lot of the contrivances to make any sense? Me neither.

>You have a FUCKING MOBILE GAME with better story, music and fights

>Story
The side stories like Edgebikki and Kanadeworld have enough plot for like 3, maybe 4 episodes And even then outside of character interactions (AKA the shit people really like from them) the plot is just "Hey there are these really strong noise kill them before something bad happens"

>Music
Out of the three songs revealed so far the only one I really like is Eiai Promise. Gyakko no Resolve is ok but I prefer Watashi to Iu, even though I don't really like Minami's songs out side of Gundam Wing OPs. Maria's song is a joke

>Fights
Yeah selecting the proper weaknesses/resistances for your gears and farming events for points are great fights.

As someone who's been playing the phone game since the week it launched and has 7 5-star Gears I can attest that AXZ is better than the phone game as a whole. Just the Mikugear event was really good as a symphogear story. doesn't mean the whole thing is good.

I'll never get this meme? I've just recently caught up with this series which I started a couple of weeks ago. I though GX was fine, liked it a lot more than the previous season.

Someone redpill on GX.

There were some problems with it and over time it spiraled into hating on GX being a meme. And then into people taking the meme seriously.

>Broken English
>Needless line breaks
>Liked GX best
>Just started watching
>Redpill me
Next time you see your mother, tell her I said "You should have opted for the abortion."

>hating on GX being a meme.
It's not a meme, it really was complete shit.

Will they get married in next episode's epilogue? They're not getting any younger.

Why did she have to go.

GX was the first time Symphogear was simulcast in English on CR, extrapolate from there.

They didn't know what to do with her.

The first few and the last two Episodes were fine what was bad was the whole inbetween thing.

>Doll shows up
>They get their ass beaten by them
>They have some sort of drama
>They resolve drama
>They beat up the doll with Ignite
>Repeat for every doll

Also the whole Hibiki and Topdad storyline was gargabe. But honestly anyone that thinks GX was complete 0/10 gargabe should just fuck off.

I thought GX was hated because it was bad. But no, that can't be, right?

First Bikki made me start reading fisting doujins, now I have to read giantess doujins?
Can't we go back to her and Miku just cuddling in bed so I don't become a degenerate.

Ending wedding concert. Although I would doubt they would drop a huge development like that since anyone not named Hibiki doesn't get to do anything in AXZ.

Really wonky pacing and character arcs. Of course though since you're at hyperbole central it's the worst piece of shit ever made.

>last two Episodes were fine
Shit fight animation, the lamest fakeout death ever and pic related were fine?

>GX was complete 0/10 gargabe
It kind of is, though. The only good things about it were G-Beat and Leiur's design and they were completely wasted anyway.

>become

Adding another hag with saggy boobs would mean less screentime for Maria, that's a big no no on Kaneko's book.

oh shit, that's right. now that they essentially ended everything in episode 12 they'd have time to squeeze a concert in

I miss Garie.

Everyone looks so majestic here

>quick, we need a way for the concert to wrong like every other time
>have it be attacked by literal gods
Of course.

I miss Phara.

Yeah but the issue would be if they have enough budget to do an ending concert.

what the fuck is Kirika doing?

>on Sup Forums
>not already a degenerate
Sure you aren't. So what's your preference, bikki dikki or miku niku?

I already said that the Topdad shit was shit. Shit fight animation? This is Symphogear they just blew their budged like always. Fakeout death? We have some obvious shit like that every season.

>Hibiki dying in Season 1
>Miku dying in Season 2
>Chris betraying the gears in Season 2
>Maria and Gaybies dying in Season 3
>Elf9 dying in Season 3
>Alchemists dying in Season 4
>Kirika dying in Season 4

>Everyday with this Me-damn singing shit, knock it off already!
>Hibiki must fight the creator to defend Tsubasa's retirement concert!

>>Alchemists dying in Season 4
>tfw they are actually not-fake dead now

Well, the few good events prove that if they want and are relaxed they can actually churn out decent stuff, which is what AXZ ep 12 could be. That's the saddest thing about it for me. I do think AXZ is better as a whole too, but some of the events like 3.5, Kanade and EdgeBikki at their best really feel better than the best of this season.

GX was well received for the first 5-6 episodes. Then everything went to shit around 7.

>Start of Topdad arc
>Episodic MoTW Doll fights with no tension at all because Garie spills the beans that they're losing on purpose
>Hibiki is thrown into the hospital and sidelined because of daddy issues and the other geahs need to fight a doll and win for Carol's keikakku dori

Now imagine watching episode 7 through 11 once a week waiting for Hibiki to get her shit together with her dad and the dolls to die one by one so the plot could actually proceed. Now consider that Carol's plan is fucked if Ver wasn't around when the relic she needed for her castle got destroyed. Now imagine everyone shouting at each other in threads about DOLLS ARE SHIT NO MARIA'S SHIT NO CAROL'S SHIT NO HIBIKI'S SHIT for a month

GX's middle was a chore to watch while it was airing.

>thanks for the notes
>I'll read them someday
>not that will give use to it though

>Topdad shit was shit.
Then why are you pretending the finale was good?

>Shit fight animation? This is Symphogear they just blew their budged like always
No, the finales have always had good fights and animation. Even today's episode (while lacking in choreography) actually had good character animation, and some nice effects. GX was the only season to not even to an Itano Circus when Chris went into X-drive, and despite season 1 being a bit of a slideshow, the action was still well laid out in terms of how they moved.

>We have some obvious shit like that every season.
Literally nothing else was as close to as bad as the entire FIS trio fakeout death.

>missed livewatch thread
>now it's just the shitposting thread
Shit.

>GX was well received for the first 5-6 episodes.
Actually it started getting shit on as soon as Hibiki wouldn't hit the fucking doll, and only people really desperate to drum up "Gaijin chart hype!" got really excited about episode 6.

>because Garie spills the beans that they're losing on purpose

Really one of the biggest problems. Meant that you knew exactly what was going to happen in the next couple episodes and might as well have skipped most of it.

Every time there's an anticlimatic episode. Try again next week.