If Jews aren't white than what fucking colour are they?

If Jews aren't white than what fucking colour are they?

((())) is not a colour

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/
youtu.be/D7ErpFBO7RI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She’s black.

they're not of European origin and don't share "white" history

One that gets it

Checked i guess she is black

Digits don't lie

Chalk/ash

its called semites aka sandniggers aka shitskins aka brown people

So what is the surce of blond hair and blue eyes among askhenazim?

Stop replying to bot threads faggots

That doesn't answer the question. What colour are they?

>((())) is not a colour
White is not a colour either.

Lol, semites are part of europe since they leave their caves, they were part of the anatolian migration also.

Asia minor was more developed than europe not even Rome was bigger than Baalbek

"Nigger" isn't a color, either.

They’re off-white.

Sandniggerish

Go smoke a fucking pancake

Well said kraut

Almond

She definitely had black in her in that Annihilation movie. Gnomesayin?

Jews have Semite y-DNAs and European mtDNAs. Which means Euro shiksas got SHLOMO'd since the Middle Ages. Autosomal DNA places them close to Greeks.

jews are honorary niggers

Some Jews are white, some aren't.

Pic related.

Jews are sand niggers.

>implies race is just skin color.
Sorry, Britbong, you nigged when you should have nogged

she is only 1/8-1/16 jew.
and more european than jew

to me they are just part of the glorious white diversity,

what about gingers, what about some of the founding fathers having brown eyes like many other great "white" men.

what about white skin dark hair and blue eyes?.

many indians even the very dark ones can have green or blueish eyes but they are clearly indians (AKA "shitskin")

but im just a retard mutt so dont mind me.

>colour
What the fuck are you on about.
Ethnicity

depends

They are white

genetic variables still exist within races you retard, that's why you can have whites with brown eyes and Chileans with a sub 80 iq

>Semite
>White
Pick one.

>japs have white skins
>therefore japs are white

they're hueish

semiwhite

Japs look nothing like whites though. Jews look identical to whites on the other hand

>So what is the surce of blond hair and blue eyes among askhenazim?
you are, janusz.

They are middle eastern. That white makeup only fools the fools.

The seven's don't lie,(((they))) have white characteristics for sure but they're not white. The actual semetic Jews are more attractive than those of Turkish blood.

>tfw outwardly nordic appearing pure 100% Ashkenazi
I fool all of the goys so good

Well, you have white Jews because at one time, Jews mainly stuck to their kind (middle Eastern) but since you know, no diversity, there were birth defects. So Jews who can't have children on their own and need to go to fertility clinics are told to get a gentile donor. That's where you get Jews looking like they're from every race.

So because of the birth defects I fully support white people sticking to just white people. :) Racial purity.

>tfw 115IQ average masterrace
how can the 99IQ brainlet goy compete?

Unbleached titanium

They're non white semites

The Ashkenazim white-skinned Jews are a mulatto child of Europeans and Semites. They're mixed.

most jewish women have sex with blacks I think it's like something 2/3 have fucked a black guy before and that's in the states. I'm sure the ones in Isreal would too if they could

>115 average IQ

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

white Jews are white, black Jews are black etc

Race isn’t about melanin it’s about skeletal structure, ashkenazi jews and semites have different skeletal structure

Gene stealing

Actually it is in many languages. What do you think “negro” means?

"white" isn't a color with regards to human race, it refers to caucasian genetics. no one is pretending the "sephardic jews" are white, and the so called "ashkenazi jews" are actually descendants of a turkish tribe called the "khazars". so no, they're not white.
OP IS A DUMFUCK

black jews look like white jews in black face, have you seen an Ethiopian jew?

nnnnoo, man, luke ford and jbp said its true so it must be true, waahhhh!

i never get this picture...
is it a swede into cuckholding?

>Caucasian genetics
user just leave

>than
>UK fag

They're WICO. White In Color Only

this is a slide or bot thread

Aren't whites and blacks slightly overrepresented?

Nomad

The truth is that they sample a tight cluster of smart jews in a small city sample, compare this with a thousand rural and suburban retards, then declare the Jews on top. Very easy to fool the goyim with they have never called it out

Jew color.

>race is only skin deep
>white skin asians are white

It's not only about skin color, as you should know.

They're pale semitic
An albino negro isn't magically become white

Ethnicity goes deeper than skin alone

Scarlett and Gwyneth are both half Jew... their good looks come from the Aryan side, not the Jew.

you spell color like a faggot

Yet you Yanks always quote this Jewish IQ bullshit.

>posts an aryan in a yamulke
> mfw when the Jewish master race is white

k bai

Ashkenazis are clearly mongrelized with Europeans and she's got a white parent.

but what are you?

what are things sposed to called tho

Kazhar Slavs and Moors

they are a matriarchal tribal race.

Honorary niggers

He's gotta be close to 100% biologically European, just look at him. I too am curious to how poltards would class Han Solo.

>they're not of European origin and don't share "white" history
I think you need to check your geography and the relation of the caucasus mountains.

This is the epicenter of "White."

European Jews are the product of Middle Eastern men who married Italian women during Roman times.

They are at least half white and full Caucasian.

jews only self-identify as white when they are self-depricating.
they will self-identify as jewish when they are being accused of injustice.
When is the last time a (((white person))) said "we jews need to apologize for slavery", or "there is no such thing as reverse-racism against jews"

they arnt white, they dont see themselves as white.
its a lie.
they are born deceivers.

it's a model

basically negroids

>i've been waiting for you user

>If Jews aren't white than what fucking colour are they?

jew.

>What color are they?

In the over or out?

>this isn't white according to Sup Forums

blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/
>Every time I read about a Jew somewhere identifying as a white person, I cringe. As an Israeli Jew, who like most other Israeli Jews, is completely foreign to the concept of Jews being “white” I would like to address this article to my Jewish brothers and sisters in America.

Lol... that’s the question a sociologist asks to create a conversation. Sociologist hold up a coke-a-cola can and asks crowd “what color is this”... some say red, than a guy yells silver. Chan is the guy who yells silver

Why do you hate Jews so much you niggers? This spoils the entire ideology here. On one hand you claim to respect people who are disciplined, intelligent and traditional and on the other hand you have this blanket hatred for Jews. For every Jewish degenerate, there are 10 white degenerates. If the Jews came to conquer Europe and America through finance, it was really because of your own aristocracy's shortcomings. In typical brainlet fashion, you want to kill the competition instead of improving.

Jew attack society through boundaries... legal boundaries, societal boundaries, sexual boundaries, etc... people don’t like their boundaries tested...

If you believe that there are only 4 races (cauc, mongol, nigger, or abo) then they are white.

Depends on how long you put them in the oven for.

>100% ashkenazi
>nordic looking
Pick one

AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!AntiSemitism!

Learn to swim neanderthal semite

youtu.be/D7ErpFBO7RI