Did you know Russia is a superpower?

Did you know Russia is a superpower?

uh oh I don't like where this thread is going...

Yes
but your shitty polandball is crap and you should KYS
sage

Ivan your proxy is too obvious

BUT DOES IT HAVE TIGERS?

Aussies are the best posters

No they went extinct

>Russians are fighting ISIS
Top kek, the Russians are fighting the so called (((FSA))) because they are the bigger threat to the Syrians. Sure they'll drop a bomb or two here and there, but that's not where it's concentrated.

FSA is the same as ISIS

No they are not.

did u know it has aids?

yea, they kill slightly less people but still want sharia

>*starts Lada*

they cooperated at the beginning of the war ffs...

L O L
O L O
L O L

so are we

poland reduced to a gay rapist

WE EVEN HAVE WHAT???

>tigers?

The FSA and the newly formed al-Sham which consisted of the al-Qaeda affiliated groups allied with the FSA are in open war with ISIS and have been for the past 6 years.

The only nation standing between the JEWlluminati and their plans of World Empire.

The last hope of all Mankind and the White Race in particular.

Did u know it has gargoyles?

where did this meme come from ? was this in the original comic?

Russia is a superpower on pair with Italy, kek.

>pollack
>no tigers

its a secret meme only the cool kids know about

Russian propaganda division was trying to steal the polandball format, but their version was cringy and obvious propaganda so the internet subverted it into gay sex, fat tigers and the like

that's oddly specific and also wrong

it was retards with anime profile pics on twitter tweeting @ the Russian account

A meme can only be a meme if it contains truth. Any countryball meme that even hints to Polandball having an upper hand on Russiaball is not a meme.

Russia BTFO the (((USA))) while Poland has president making speech before US troops saying that their presence in Poland is a dream come true for Polaks...complete negro-peasant mentality.

better be careful portugal

It came from T-I-G-E-R-S

ISIS didn't exist 6 years ago. They formed Islamic state in 2013 and before that they were hanging with "moderates"

Fuck off Ivan, it’s straight up Kremlin propaganda with a budget that started on VK
In the originals it’s always ‘Russia is all powerful’ ‘Russia can do no wrong and has tigers’ etc

ISIS existed five years ago, my mistake. But you're moving the goalposts in any case. The FSA is not ISIS and they are not allied with one another. You're just wrong on these counts. Dumb fucking pole.

Neither the FSA or ISIS is affiliated with any groups that could be in any way considered "moderate."

ISIS, FSA, "moderate rebels", etc...all the same JEW-manufactured shit.

Moar

>you need Jews to make crazy Islamists be crazy Islamists
No doubt some money and political exertion reaches some of these groups, but it nothing ever concrete and provable. These people use proxies and complicated methods to cover their tracks. Israel already got in hot water for treating al-Nursa front fighters to medical treatment, so nothing is unbelievable.

If they were to fund anyone it would be the FSA, because they're filled with crazy Islamists but also have higher echelon individuals that say they want to form a government. That's a government Israel and influence, and why not influence them? They are sitting on future Jewish real estate after all, and they'd be easy to work with.

now that I think about it, I should have made the club his dick.

>shit on Germany
>shit on Russia

Poland is so brave country for its real ability.

They will say that they dindu nuffin when another partition of Poland happen in the future.

Ivan, it is 2018 and you still think Russia deserves respect. Come on. You are an a bit richer than ukraine with big army.
Noone cares about you

upside down polish rape ball made by a fucking retards that don't know shit about geography inbound

These aren't pro-Poland. Poland is shown to be some savage rapist psycho.

Define super power.

>russian plane isn't in a smoking crater and one of the jihadis has a MANPADS

Its funny because its a straight middlefinger towards russian propaganda efforts. "look, you're homo and even fucking poland is raping you and your helpless tigers too!"

Oh Great Poland then stop talk about us and create such threads. Please shut the fuck up. Really stop. I wish the media stop constant whining about muh Russia and Eastern Europe just shut up.

basically
and notice that it's mostly idiots from Poland posting this meme. Doesn't reflect to great on us, does it.

lol, Poland still delusional, make a thread when you get to space or the apples get ripe

it's actually Monaco.

Noone whines about Russia in here, noone cares Ivan. Wtf are you talking about

Y-E-S

These comics are so awkward. Why are they so awkward?

We still like you

This meme would be funnier if poles weren't just a bunch of toilet cleaners.

It is entirely Russian in origin. Runets Sup Forums (2ch) decided to turn the states attempts at memeing against them, and it was VERY successful, up to the point where it started to flood over to the west. So now they make the memes in English from the get go, instead of translating them.

Regional power fag, with a emphasis on regional.

Made me sad

What's your problem leaf?

no but it is fucking funny tho. We already think of poles as retards anyway.

holy kek

This is by far my favorite

I don't even understand this fag meme

ehh, how many times this must be explained

this stupid turn of the meme has ruined these threads and killed all creativity

This is new

Don't bother. Just tell them it comes from the Russian part of the internet.