XXXtentacion

white kid hanger xxxxtentacion is back with new music , make sure to dislike
youtube.com/watch?v=f0bbDFRYD_A
youtube.com/watch?v=pgN-vvVVxMA&t=89s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2frJ3e0hxPE&list=RD2frJ3e0hxPE
youtube.com/watch?v=yqZdL8TX_2E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm sorry Sup Forums, but you need to go back.

t.nigger

what's Sup Forums's view on /x/-tier rap?

youtube.com/watch?v=2frJ3e0hxPE&list=RD2frJ3e0hxPE

dat David Icke in the intro/outro

i'm glad rap is dying

not on Soundcloud

Yeah, in Poland, you sure got me. When did Australians become so smart? You're the one that's posting garbage-tier rap on Sup Forums of all places, get bent.

t.nigger

wut?

I'd post that image of moot proclaiming his hate of Australians, but I don't want to bump your shitty thread. That's some weak fucking banter mate, apply yourself.

t.nigger

He must be stopped!

Australians are finely tuned shitposting machines with the ability to get reactions out of everyone on Earth.

The hanging of the white kid was to show that an eye for an eye is a terrible philosophy. X is against revenge, but a lot of blacks aren't

youtube.com/watch?v=yqZdL8TX_2E

Hate on X, go ahead, but if you want to win over Gen Z, you need him. He is going to be the defining character of a generation, having him on your side would be the greatest achievement the right has made post ww2.

I agree with most of this, except for the "greatest achievement" bit. As soon as blacks ally with us, they're written off.

But X can not be written off. He has a cultish fanbase and they are growing extremely quickly. In the past if a black artist came to our side, yes there career would be over. But X's sucess comes from the internet, he isn't bound by corporate deals and media companies like MTV. He can more or less do what he wants and his fans will never leave him. I've only seen the same fanaticism from Trump supporters. Both fanbases are more similar than you would think

ok

Well he will be alright if he gets redpilled

Damn this shit is great.

You're a fucking Jew. X is okay. He's not advocating for violence against whites.

so many niggerlovers here

I disliked, don't know how much of a difference it will make though

bump

Jedi Mind Tricks are a guilty pleasure of mine when I want to be spooky.

David Icke is the original /ourguy/ the oldest of old fags

This
I wouldn't say we "need him" but I agree that he it making a point that isn't surface level

How do you find this shit and how the fuck are you still posting?

I could rearch all day and never find shit like that.

its on trending fag

No shit cunt?

We need to get rid of this shit.

Rap isn't dying. wtf?

Dude, no. This doesn't make any sense and his white supporters will get theres on the day of the rope.