Fucking americans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4PQrz8F0dBI
youtu.be/6IJCFc_qkHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump is a genius

>jet fueld cant melt OUR steel beams

Says the third world

US hasn't won the war since WW2 and even then it was late to the party and Soviets did all the fighting, and even they didn't fight but just threw worthless peasants at Germans.

Sopa industry still strong so nothing to worry.

I am proud of the world master

I mean ideologically we are your friends, why the hell would you do this to us?

i agree. death to america. please join with russia and kill us. please please kill us. we've become an abomination and i want it to end. i know youve got guns hue bro, come up here and shoot somebody

Because your steel made 9/11 happen. Asshole

AMerica First

The only way to deal with Yanks is as complete adversary's in trade, they would rather spend money on black ops, election rigging and leader assasinations than cut a fair deal with anyone ever.

This Gents, is what happens when you cut from the World welfare and start fair trade practices.

>fair trade
>protectionism while having the largest army of the world
sure thing

Is not personal to Brazil, we are being ripped off because of our failed president before him. Trump is fixing that.

Pal, the U.S. has been hemorrhaging over 30 billion a month in our trade deficit. Did you think we would simply stand by and let you bleed us dry?
THIS is exactly why we voted in God-Emperor Trump.
He is the ONLY president that has even addressed this problem. And these tariffs are only the start.
If you can't do BALANCED business with us, and buy as much from us as you sell to us, then why the fuck would we want to do any business with YOU?

youtube.com/watch?v=4PQrz8F0dBI

Evry-fucking-body needs to watch this video. It's a short interview with a very honest and super-intelligent man, as he explains back in 1994, why the GATT treaty that would be passed the following year was fucking suicide.

Trump has caused a meltdown among chinks and third worlders with his talk of tariffs on steel and aluminum

Based

i work with metal and for the last decade or so i watched the material go from american made to chinese. The chinese material was always shit. it was always covered with some strange semi gloss finish it looked glazed, which made tools and clamps slide more readily, and such movement would damage the surface of the material which accelerates corrosion. the metal was always harder, as in a improper chemical ratio. Attempts to drill it were always difficult, slow, and would eat multiple bits. In an extreme example, i once drilled a 2 inch hole in a piece of schedule 40 4" pipe and it completely flattened the teeth on 3 high end hole saws before penetration. Back in the day you could pipe entire jobs drilling with a single hole saw if u worked like a gentleman. the same applies to any attempts to roll groove this garbage. the groove never takes right, the pipe flairs regardless of how you angle it, and 25% of the time your weld/ pipe end splits. I for one am very happy to see companies will be penalized for buying dogshit made by subhumans to save money in life saving and multimillion dollar systems. buy american

When the steel split on that oil well in the Gulf, causing the emergence of an "oil volcano" on the bottom, it was a Chinese-made piece of shit that failed.

As a welder i 2nd this china steel is rubbish to use. Ive heard when they recycle they melt down whole cars and other stuff without stripping it first. Ends up with paint and rubber and other shit in the pores of the metal.

What is this sexist patriarchy speak bullshit.

You just hate yellow people and women and all that "muh physics and much chemicals" is justification for your bigotry.

Wont this make Pennsylvania even more red?

Sorry, Pedro, we finally got a President who isn't interested in selling out our own people.

>bloo bloo bloo facts are racist and sexist!!

the US can't live alone in the world sooner or later isolation pays off specially in cultural terms

This Fatty has started fucking with us too. Time to get him off that place.

youtu.be/6IJCFc_qkHw

>America pours billions of gibs into other countries
>haha fuck you stupid fat American we hate you
>America takes care of America first
>haha fuck you stupid fat American we hate you whoops oh no
I'll take the latter

UMA

We're sending tech support street shitters back!

Everyone seems to be forgetting the failure of Bush’s 2002 steel tariffs.

>software improves in quality dramatically

This is underated, however.

We didn't have the corporate tax rate then that we do now. It doesn't matter if you punish competing countries if corporations can't afford to do business in your own country.

Not to mention we pulled out of the Paris climate bullshit. Wait until all of your manufacturing gets hit with all of the new save the polar bear bullshit.

You all act surprised when the dog that bites the man gets put down.