Astolfo

I can't masturbate to this

I can

thanks Astolfo

I can

That's retarded.

Traps are for wild fucking, with no chivalry involved : they're men and can't expect to be treated like ladies.

>traps are for fucking

I want to send my sperm to his brain through his ass

I don't watch this show, but isn't he a knight or something? Shouldn't he be at least somewhat muscular? at least in feminine way.

Like this?

He is in official art.

Whats wrong with this world

How about treating them like bros?

I wish I was a cute girl who was friends with Astolfo!

>Not wanting this sweet piece
Now that's what I call gay.

>this what trapfags believe

STFU Astolfo and give me your boipussy

Trap theory is predicated on there being only two genders. A trap is a male so effete in looks and behaviour that they are easily mistaken for/assumed to be a female. The fact still remains that they are male and thus liking traps is gay. I am gay for liking traps.

>societal constructs propagated by mass media
It's more that gender being flexible and non-binary is a myth propagated by mass media. I can't believe that the left still doesn't get that they are the establishment mouthpieces that they claim to fight against.

>equal world
Heaven forbid this ever happen. The world is much more interesting as it is. Unequal.

>65062193
>this entire gallery
Amazing.

Post more Astolfo!

Astolfo is olev.

Mein nigger.

>It's more that gender being flexible and non-binary is a myth propagated by mass media
What do you say to people that believe gender is a spectrum? Ultimately your *sex* is what's binary, but what an individual thinks of themselves and what they're attracted to is varied.
>The world is much more interesting as it is. Unequal.
So it's fine that when people decide to stop being male that they're also shooting themselves in the foot by embracing what is basically a lower caste of society. Cool.

What happens next?