Regarding the Florida teacher that slept with the 14 teenager

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5454845/Teacher-sex-student-14-released-bond.html

After sleeping with a 14 teenager Stephanie Peterson Ferri is now being charged with lewd battery and transmission of harmful material.

Two weeks before being arrested, Stephanie filed for divorce from her husband.

After the judge decided to cut her bond in half, from 25K to 12.5K, Stephanie was released from jail. Unspecified medications have been prescribed to her as well.

The 14 teenager said his grades suffered because of this relationship.

>The 14 teenager said his grades suffered because of this relationship.

Mine would probably suffer too if I was spending all my free time banging one of my teachers.

none of my teachers looked like that. they were all old hags.

Why didn't this shit ever happen to me when I was in school?

she couldn't have just done his homework too?

but yeah if i was picking some stacy teacher in highschool
mine for sure would suffer. but now that he had the hottest teacher
there he's got all the respect.

> lewd battery

Because you are ugly.

Same. Shit sucks bro.

This almost makes up for Hitler losing, Hans.

h-how did you know

If this happened to me when I was 14, I wouldn't have said a damn thing to anyone about it for at least a decade...

because like everyone here we were insufferable dorky outcasts who found safety on the internet
rather than exercising and socializing

societal adjustments mate.
you'd be on kik sharing those pics

If the genders were reversed, the male teacher would die in prison, just saying.

>tattoo on forearm
DROPPED

God I wish that were me.

we have to fix this
women are always too protected by laws

no you don't, you sexually retarded nigger.

I do. You should have seen my math teacher and my 2 English teachers. God damn.

You dont want this user

I would like some special ed with her if you know what I mean heheh hahah or am i right reddit

would need some private instructions HAHAH homeschooling with this great whore.. maybe homework of rimjob

>teacher that slept with the 14 teenager

Cheats on Husband with 14 year old

I bet Judge will still side with her and give her half his stuff

That's the math teacher. Change the hair to blonde, make a bit shorter, and you have the English teachers. I wish they abused my innocence back then.

I thought Sup Forums didn't like so-called "coalburners"

Yet I've seen this lady posted here every day for weeks

I had some pretty hot teachers. One was the hottest jewess I've ever met. What an ass. Tall, dark and sexy.

>falling for the women meme

kek

so was she fucking the kid long before the divorce or after?
i could imagine she got a divorce and just wanted to fuck the closest dick she sees
or that the husband found out before she got the arrest

The 14 year old is a black kid

She slept with nigger teenagers? Gas her.

so it was BBC after all

Of course

how do you know?

She still isn't divorced, she only filed for divorce about two weeks ago and she's still in the process.

>cheat on husband with 14 year old
>file for divorce against husband for a 14 year old

disgusting

I only had one Norwegian teacher that I would be willing to crawl in glass to eat her far box.

She kept saying she loved her husband ever 5 minutes tho, you can see the wheels starting to get loose in her head already, that kind of red pill me on teachers, if you marry or get together with a teacher you're a cuck by default, there is simply no fucking way she won't cheat on you if she is even moderate looking.

Two weeks is NOT NEARLY enough time for a divorce to be finalized from its filling

Because it's a double standard. Boys are more willing to sleep with older women than girks are to sleep with older men. Both of them are predators, but the stigmas of older men sleeping with younger women is more negative while younger boys sleeping with older women is more positive. It shouldn't matter in the eyes of the law but it obviously does.

> be 14
> every kid you know is either getting some and bragging about it or getting none and shooting up schools
>hottest teacher in school begs you to give her ass to mouth
>believing he will be able to keep that shit inside more than 5 minutes after he nutted.

I would buy a fucking billboard and put the picture of me filling her sweet pussy while I collect my victim bucks, when your Chad enough you give zero fucks about hos

It was happening, just with jock Chads and not nerds like you.

That's not fair bros. If one student got the teachers puss, all fellow classmates need to get it too. Special treament and bias should have no place in school system.

Talk about equality ain't it poo?

> gypsy soul

Who ever married that had it coming

Damn is that Fire Marshall Cuck himself?

That's a lot of friends and coworkers at that wedding to be humiliated forever in front of now.

>his grades suffered
Fuck off, I bet he got straight A+ in her class.

I was thinking the same thing

niiiice

My thoughts too, user. She probably does yoga and takes pictures of herself doing poses in front of their namesakes.

Fucking Stacies

anyone else think that 14year old is a faggot. wtf was he thinking. hes gonna kick his own ass when he realizes what he did. just should have banged that hot bitch for years!

>transmission of harmful material

I had one really hot english teacher. She got fired because she was fucking one of the football players for over a year. She got arrested (kid was 15) but didn't get sentenced to any jail time from what I remember. I always wonder why some of these make national headlines while others don't.

This was also in Florida btw.