meme magic has already revealed best girl
why are waifufags still fighting?

What kind of thread is this.

another Yahari Oregairu discussion thread user
just like the ones that have been going on 24/7 for the last week

>volume 13 and 14 will be released at the same time
>one end for Yui and another for Yukino

Screenshot thread?

Is Sensei really transferring? That didn't come up in any spoilers until today, now it's been posted here and on the leddit spoiler thread.

>scriptfags are Irohafags
What a fucking surprise

>scripts
That's not how it works.

No amount of memes will ever make it happen. Multiple endings are what the VN is for

>Yui getting an end in canon universe when she already got the end in ANOTHER
>Yuifags are this delusional

See ya Yuifags in 6 months when you guys get BTFO again. Your slut waifu becomes a gyaru after HS wallowing in despair.

>He wasn't here that beautiful day
Oh you poor thing

so when should we expect season 3 since it's obviously coming out now?

Third seasons are relatively rare. I'm not saying it won't happen, but I wouldn't just expect it.

Did Yui get the end in ANOTHER? I skimmed through her parts because they were so boring to read.
I thought they just went on the "date" at a sea park, she said something about confessing her feeling for real someday, and promised to go to the park again someday.

3rd season would probably come in 2019/2020. If the publisher, Watari, and Studio Feel already made arrangements before Vol 12 was released, then we can get it earliest by Spring 2019 w/ an announcement next year.

i thought since vol 12 is twice as long as the others and 13 and 14 expected to be the same and being released at the same time, those were sure signs of season 3

I agree that it could be taken as a sign of S3. It's just that S3 are so uncommon that I will always take a "I'll believe it when they announce it" attitude. Even more rare that S3 it seems are LNs that get a complete anime adaptation.

I dunno if I would even want a S3 if it meant waiting longer for the end of the series. If we had to choose between v13/14 in 2018 or S3 + v13/14 in 2019, which would you want?

She pretty much did, but it wasn't really a good end. Most believe ANOTHER is what happens when 8man gives up on geniune

What if Watari already gave them the outline and story board, and they've been working on Season 3 this whole time?

Hopefully this isn't the case
Where's the "genuine" that WW has been telling us since the beggining if all girls get an ending

for me, the second one since i haven't read the LNs and that would give me time to catch up since i plan on it

I'd pick S3 in a heartbeat.

Really? I'd rather just have it over. Though I'd probably regret that if the LN ending is everything I want and I'd never get to see it adapted.

Yeah, but ANOTHER was a "bad end", so to speak.

I prefer watching pretty moving pictures than reading words, so I'd choose it even if we get an ending that I hate. And I can take waiting if we at least know that something is going to happen, what I don't want is to wait 2 years again without knowing why or when it's going to end.

I agree with you, S3 isn't that big a deal for me. And I can't say I trust Feel to adapt it well after S2

After S2 I'll never trust Feel again.

Wasn't Watari involved in the making of the anime? Besides, as long as they don't go into animeonly endings or something like that, it's ok.

How much respect for WW would you lose if her gave Yui and end and Yukino an end at the same time? I don't think or want it to happen but it still hangs over me like a cloud. I am hoping that this is because for anime shenanigans. I suspect the delay had nothing to do with WW or the publishers not wanting to release something the fans will hate. The conflict was more like the masters want a S3 but WW didn't. WW didn't really have fun making the anime, as evidenced by Girlish Number and the fact that he praises the anime at every opportunity. Volume 13 & 14 being released at the same time might be anime faggotry too but it could also mean that she gets so bad in volume 13 they don't want us to have that taste in our mouths for more than a day.

I consider myself a YYfag, as in I like both almost equally, but a subtle Yukino end makes the most sense out of anything. In any case I want romance to be settled for better or worse.

where are the zoomed words, I don't know what I'm supposed to laugh at

I'm sure he was, but they really did a shit job showing what was happening with the Service Club after the confession. I mean I get its hard to adapt all of 8mans internal monologues, but still. Its probably why so many people had no clue what the fuck was going on.

As in a friendship ending, or as in two separate endings? I'd rather just one ending, but wouldn't really mind two endings as long as he doesn't do major asspulls to get to the second one.

If he ends with multiple routes I'd regret ever defending this series

As in separate endings. Not friendship.

I wouldn't lose any respect. Negotiating with terrorists is hard.

What's stopping them from making S3 spring 2018, if 13 and 14 are done?
Wasn't volume 11 released right before S2 finished?
It'd make sense if they did. Spoilers say 12 is all set-up and no happenings and they'd lose too much hype, if they waited that long.

8mann is a self insert and sticks it into your YY choice.

What if I don't choose YY?

Eh you know what, being in limbo zone isn't so bad. At least she doesn't get the Yui treatment.

I'd argue WW bullies Iroha more than Yui.

Yeah that's completely unacceptable. I'd rather he just stop writing and go on hiatus for ten years than give split endings.

Nah man. Have you seen the interludes for this volume? WW has an agenda against Yui.

At least WW keeps Yui in 8man's heart and she is still part of the plot.

How come? At least we aren't seeing Iroha suffering as much as we are seeing Yui suffering. Probably because Iroha either doesn't know what Yui know, he doesn't intend her to be a possible ending, or just doesn't really like Hachiman in the same way.

>8man told Iroha he won't help anymore
>Asks why she's at the SC and not doing StuCo work
>Doesn't even react to her rejections anymore

Being inside the hurt machine isn't good user. How many times has Yui cried so far? Poor girl.

You're right. This is probably a signal that he really doesn't see an Iroha ending as even a remote possibility.

i can feel the Iroha sneak attack win creeping in

Little weasel is gone bro, it's hard to see her making a relevant return in the story now that we've leaped into the Yukino abyss of shit.

or he's just playing us as a fiddle until the ultimate Iroha win twist

The way Yui's VA talks about her is pretty cute

The way Yukino's VA talks about her is even cuter.

Would you be able to win a fight against the girls in the series? Not sure about Saki and Sensei but i think i have a good chance against the rest.

Is there video of it? I haven't seen that yet

To be honest, even an Yui win feels kinda impossible as the story is right now.

Yukino would wreck you.

I haven't actually seen Yukino's VA talk about her, I just wanted to one up that guy.

If this was 10 years earlier, she'd be voiced by Mamiko Noto.

Maybe she'll ask 8man to help her practice dancing for the event.

It's sad that you have to be a damsel in distress to stay relevant in this oncoming bullshit.

NEVER RELENT

>I haven't actually seen Yukino's VA talk about her, I just wanted to one up that guy
Oh, I'm a Yukinofag. You got me excited thinking Saori Hayami said something cute about Yukino too

>Hachiman gets to see this if they go to the beach

They did some kind of seiyū event at the end of S2. I am sure Saori talked about Yukino at some point in that event.

Have Irohafags ever considered that Hachiman just cares more about YY than Iroha?

Did 8man ever think about Yui in romantic way in VN? Because in anime i never saw it. And i don't see her as a winner no matter what will happen.

If she's transferring, then I guess that means the service club is doomed no matter what as she's the club advisor.

I wonder if Hayami is Yukinofag.

t. Yukinofag

>you have to be a damsel in distress to stay relevant
Nigga, literally the only time Iroha is relevant is when she's asking 8man to help her

In the VN he did, but not in the LN.

I remember when S2 was on right before the last episode aired, they asked Yui's VA who would win and she predicted Yukino.

You'd think so. They probably all connect with their characters on some level

A woman of culture I see.

>always cheering her on Yui
>still think she'll lose to Yukino
She's literally Yui

I will lose all the respect
Giving two ends is the same as not giving a fuck about all the stuff that happened in the story
Why would you give x girl more relevance
if you are going to write two endings anyway
Same here

sure but he also might not
only one guy knows for sure user

I'm an Irohafag. You need to be delusional to not see that the odds are heavily stacked towards Yukino.

Maybe. You look at Saori's workload and it's easy to think this is just another paycheck for her. She does tons of shit.

Yes. Cares/concerned. He always has to second guess his and their actions and what they mean.
He tiptoes around them. He accepted chocolates from Saki Saki and Keika like a normal person, but YY is another story.

He's aware that Iroha might like him, but with the club being so shaky he's always pushing her away and openly pawning off anything she does is for Hayama.
The club can't handle normal girls interacting with 8man.

WW should stop bullying best girl. I don't think it will get worse for her.

House nigger

i agree user
but as an Irohafag you should know her low chances are a vital part of her appeal

She likes her black haired female protagonists.

>Yukino would wreck you.
Aikido is bullshit.

>meme magic
And that v-tier image says it all just stop before my eyes bleed. STOP.

Yeah, but this doesn't change the fact that an Yukino ending looks stupidly likely now.

I didn't mean that the only ending possible is Yukino, if that's what you're trying to say.

I know that. It wouldn't even phase me, if it's revealed she makes up shit to get 8man's attention. It's probably the only way she can interact with 8man with how the club is. Almost everyone knows YY2 is important to him and how they feel about., so they can't just confess. They'd have to weasel their way in and make them give up on him, before they do.

I'd say Orimoto would be one of the only one's who could openly ask him out on dates as "friends". Everyone else has had to use pretenses to get him to go out. (goddamn that part where 8man was trying to get Hayamas number was so fucking pointless)

Brother.

Be careful, I got banned for saying n*gg*r

Mods are reddit cucks, what did you expect

You think Iroha is desperate for 8 inches as much as Yui? I thought she liked Hayato.

She wants 8man to release 80 million sperm into her.

She might get knocked up and YY will have to do a back alley abortion.

>Hayato
Isn't she shipping him with Yumiko now?

Sup Forums is a board of equality

I think she just wants reasonable competition. She always talks about how much she loves Hayato, especially in front YY in the club.

She likes Hachiman.

>claims to love Hayato
>doesn't get jealous over 8man
>teases 8man
>isn't bothered by YY

Sup Forums has always been a white supremacist board

>Doesn't get jealous over 8man
What did he mean by this

maybe even too likely
we don't know what (((Watari))) is playing at

If Watari is in (((their))) hands, we have lost already.