How is he not a villain...

How is he not a villain? I'm not saying Deku should always be right but Bakugo is a retard and they're trying to make it look like they're both in the wrong when it's really just Bakugo being a huge faggot and ruining everything because he has anger issues.

He's the traitor.

Because fujos seem to love his edginess

>didn't read the manga

The sound he made when he threw up gave me a boner desu.

t. anime-only

I dont get the appeal, he's has no chill whatsoever. I couldn't be around that kind loud anger for extended periods of time and the constant insults would wear on my patience.

I bet you feel real good about yourself thinking reading the manga negates any and all criticism.

That's literally the fucking joke.

He acts like a villain despite being "a hero". His quirk is fucking explosions, he's crazy angry 24/7, yells at everything, comes up with super edgy names, is crazy violent and has little-to-no concern for others, misinterprets acts of kindness as people trying to insult or make fun of him.

He's a delusional fuckhead who acts like a villain but who thinks he's super good, that's it.

It's a fucking Shonen series it's made for fucking preteens and teenage boys what do you really fucking expect some super deep well thought out highly analytical and a retrospective on society as a whole or some garbage? It's literally a jap trying to emulate old american comic books, which had the exact same audience as shonen does today. It's fun and cool, stop trying to overanalyze shit.

It does when the things you cry about get an explanation that negates the criticism due to being wrong.

He wants to be the strongest and beat the villains against any odds

Hes a pretty dangerous ally to have, but a very very valuable one regardless

Looking forward to seeing it adapted then, thanks.

How the fuck did the teachers not fail him for punching Deku multiple times in the middle of an exam?
It doesn't matter if it all worked out in the end, that's unacceptable.

There's nothing in the manga to contradict this, he's remains a complere ass throughtout.
>b-b-but when kidnapped by the villians his pride told them to fuck off when they tried to make him join their side
so fucking what, he still lashes out and abuses everyone around him while people just write off all his trangressions as "high emotions lol".

He's alright, he's progressing quite nicely in the manga.
In the future he'll probably mellow out and become a little like Endeavor

Not to mention this kinda thing is how you get your allies killed.

I just figured Bakugo is the next Endeavor.
Tell me why I'm wrong.

>implying boku no hero academia isn't the antithesis to the epic of gilgamesh
>implying I haven't already outlined my thesis to prove it

I'm convinced Bakugo hasn't been expelled because he'll immediately become the next Stain if he's not allowed to be a Hero.

>Endeavor
>hero

>Bakugo is literally attacking his partner
>onlookers are all pretending the problem isn't entirely with Bakugo
>"wow guys, they'll never be able to win if they don't start working together"
Episode was awful. It was already going to have to be pretty contrived not to just have All Might 1HKO both of them faster than they could even react to, but everyone pretending it all wasn't Bakugo's fault was just retarded. I'm not even sure what Bakugo's good side is supposed to be. He's kinda clever, but the same goes for the majority of the major cast members. He's willing to hurt himself to succeed, but we've already had an entire season of Deku doing that.

Rate the gifts. Most of them are lazy fucks

Nah, he'd just go to the first school that would accept him. Someone with his talent, there would be dozens of schools begging to take him in.
He would then make it his life mission to surpass and crush UA.

OP's retarded about Bakugo being a villain but he stays as an insufferable annoying faggot in the manga too.

Is Mina giving her vegetables?

Why make him a villain now when you can make people fall in love with him and then after two hundred chapters dropping the bomb of him becoming/being a villain. Of course it'll be dumb and predictable by the time it happens, but that's shounen in general. I'm 100% sure that a big hero turning villain arc will be happening sooner or later.

Kirishima's gift shows the most effort

He has already faced with the option to join the villians and he flat out refused and totally spat on their faces for even suggesting it to him

>Deku giving an allmight action figure
God he's so fucking awkward.

That would be the arc for one of the actually likable characters though.

I agree, I loathe the false equivalency given between Deku and Bakugo all the time.
It happens again later on, when All-Might says that Bakugo can learn from Deku about how saving people is important, and Deku can learn from Bakugo about how winning is important. Which is absolute bullshit since Deku already cared about winning so there is nothing he can learn from Bakugo at this point.

Bakugo is literally the most popular character in the series right now and is only going to get more fan support as the anime catches up

Because characters never developed or changed their minds in a shounen series huh.

Please, it's another battleshounen no matter how you look at it. Wathcing is more than enough.

Or at the very least, he should be given detention.
The only time Bakugo was ever given detention or admonished in any real way by his teachers was because he broke curfew to get into a fight with Deku on school grounds.

I think I understand Bakugou's issue. If his achievements are reachable by someone who's been consistently shit, they aren't that great achievements as he thought they were. He feels Deku is taking is identity.

How long until fujos ruin the series? I give it a year and six months

>he still lashes out and abuses everyone around him
Dropped the manga before the license arc i see, huh?

Wasn't Bakugou number one in the popularity poll? Unless you mean someone who has likable traits/someone you'd never expect to become a villain, then yes.

But if Hori would go down this road, you'd expect that he would first make it seem like Baku is getting better and tamer, and isn't such a douche, and then at one point he just snaps and goes all villain.

What
No, he's just an insufferable faggot and all Bakugou apologists should get together with Cheerios apologists and fuck off the face of the earth.

What the hell are you talking about, fujos ruining a series? How do fujos ruin a series?

How would he even be a villain? He literally wants to beat every strong villain he sees and has no motivation beyond being the greatest hero

He cant really fall below anti-hero at this point

>apologists

Just because someone understands or wants to understand why someone is such a big fucking cockbag shithead, doesn't mean they approve of their bullshit. Get out.

The path to hell is paved with good intentions.

Because Endeavor actually cares about saving people and is capable of working with others, even willing to work alongside All-Might if need be without REEEEEing.

Fujos ruin everything

>and they're trying to make it look like they're both in the wrong
No? Why would you think that? Deku didn't do anything wrong.

You don't understand shit.
Fuck off, Pablo.

Everyone giving her a book has the right idea

He could be. Keep in mind you're supposed to mature over time. Show Bakugo simply hasn't been tempered yet properly.

>That New Hampshire Smash into the bus

lol fuck that was rough, All Might

That's not what the teachers were saying in the episode though.

Bet you do.

Explain how.

Is that a fucking bottle of water, Denki?

I want Mina to sit on my face

She probably already has a shit ton of books and you'd have to make sure you didn't get one she already had

Well in the manga the villains see the potential in him to be a villain. He very well could become one.

>Sero
>IT'S
>FUCKING
>TAPE

Do you not see the "BIG" plastered on it? He went all otu

He should have given her toilet paper

Bakugou's been going trough serious identity issues. He cannot picture himself as anything else but the best, if he isn't the number 1, to him it's like he is literally nothing, because he has put all his worth and identity in that ideal his whole life, and now has to deal with his only identity being crushed by reality.

Well he tried to fight the League of Villains all at once in a bonafide suicide attempt so I'd say thats proof of his conviction

They influence the creators to make bad decisions that cater to their pussies. Also have shit taste, as evidenced by putting Bakugo first in the polls.

>bakugou giving tea

Best one tbqh

>they're trying to make it look like they're both in the wrong
They were. Deku was unable to act and react like he should have from the start because of his hardon for All Might. Same goes for Bakugou only that guy wanted to fight All Might BECAUSE he looked up to him.

>not exactly fair but a good matchup anyway
>fair
>fair
>fair
>sort of fair
>not really fair but these two retards should have been able to win if they were able to come up with ANY plan
>fair
>kinda unfair for Snipe
>fair
>COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKING BULLSHIT

Shigaraki is an idiot. He saw a guy butthurt about not winning first place the way he wanted at a sports festival because he wants to be the best hero ever on his own terms, and assumed that this meant that he hates society and heroes and he would be willing to join him after kidnapping him.

She can make almost anything. Either bring a book where there's a chance she hasn't read it and hence wont be able to replicate it already, or a plant which is alive. The all might doll for instance is just "it would take a second for me to make this but thanks for trying".

the tea she likes is ridiculously expensive though. Bakugou probably had to get the cheap stuff

not an excuse though. That's his fault.

>>kinda unfair for Snipe
I'll say, this was literally Invisible Girl's best matchup. Weren't these things supposed to challenge each of the students' flaws?

>Shaved and dressed Earserhead
Huh

>Shoiji bringing takoyaki
Nigga you made them with your body, didnt you.

>Bakugo being a huge faggot and ruining everything because he has anger issues.
Bakugo is more serious about being a hero than anyone else.

He handled that press conference really well considering how much he hated being there.

Counter-point, he bullied the shit out of Deku prior to Deku inhering One for All. Bakugo is just a shitty person.

That doing anything for you Ms. Joke?

The teachers were only criticizing his strategy though. Where their poor teamwork is concerned the fault lies entirely with Bakugo.

No one said it was an excuse or that it wasn't his fault.

>cater

how? Like what could Hori possibly do to cater to fujos lol. And by fujos we ARE talking about fujoshi, not female readers/otaku.

>Strength of his ideals
Bakugo doesn't have any ideals though. Yes, he's obssessed with being number one, but that's not really the same thing. He doesn't have any real moral code or principles.

He wants to beat every strong person he sees and has no motivation beyond gaining fame and glory.

There's nothing heroic about him at this point, he could potentially go either way.

Ectoplasm totally sounds like Andross in the english dub

It seemed to me like they were blaming Deku for their poor teamwork too.

They were talking about his adoration for All Might. Which is what GT was talking about earlier.

It wasn't the teamwork.

How were Kaminari and Mina supposed to win?

>1/5 and 1/5 intelligence vs 6/5 intelligence where the 6/5 intelligence gets prep time

Seeing All Might having to pretend to be the villain hurts my heart

Thats like his one positive trait. He has serious pure drive to be a hero. But otherwise he has a pretty shitty personality.

Rip Deku, you died as you lived as an All Might fanboy.

go on

Bekugou is a richfag though

But if he becomes a villain he can't gain fame and glory. More importantly, it would require admitting defeat that he can't become the Number One hero, the goal he had set his mind on.

They only talked about his running away strategy and thoughts of All Might. Not his role in their teamwork

By formulating a plan. Literally anything. Go up high, go underground if possible, just fucking melt straight through to the exit. They panicked and it caused them to lose.

>tfw wish for all might to go overboard and cripple bakugo to the point of using a wheelchair

It also hurt Deku's spine and Bakugo's ribs.

That's the point because that's what Deku has.

They should have gotten to the high ground to find out where the Principal was, then attack him and collapse the tower he was operating the wrecking ball from.
Either that or just melt through the debris.

Can't get posted enough