Why is yuri so pure?

Why is yuri so pure?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m_nfKJlcEhA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But this was an indirect kiss between Hilda and Tusk's lips and cock.

POST MORE YURI KISSES OR I'LL KICK YOUR ASS

Nothing wrong with that, Hilda is a turboslut anyway

>Yuri
Cross Ange was lesbian, not yuri. Big difference.

that's the thing; it isn't.
it's fucking disgusting, like all homosexuality

Yuri transcends beyond worldly boundaries

Ange is one of the few characters that goes from worst girl to one of the best. Hilda was pretty good too didn't deserve to get pushed out by Tusk.

>This is closest that Yukarin will get.

>tfw no lesbian (male) gf to kiss with.

You have no hope.

Not really, it's yurier than yuribait shows.

She won the best girl in Nanoha, it doesn't matter that she only got a pity kiss in Cross Ange.

Salia > Hilda > Ange > Ersha > that one mechanic loli

Hilda=Ange>Rosalie>Momoka>Vivian>Ersha>Salia>Chris

Don't worry she will announce her marriage soon.

>Rosalie>Momoka>Vivian>Ersha>Salia>Chris
Now this is some shit taste

Because two women can't have sex. Getting fucked is something that happens to women It's not something the can do to each other.

It's sad women will never know the joy of cumming inside someone.That's why Futa are the best.

Sorry my man but the only girl worse than Salia was "my pigtails aaaaaarrrrggggggg".

I like Yuri for the simple fact that the characters who get involved in yuri relationships tend to be likeable(there's exceptions of course, y'all know what I'm talking about), probably cause yuri appears a lot in CGDCT anime, which are filled with likeable characters, whilst het usually involves the sort of characters that I want to strangle to death.

It's rare as hell though, which at this point is a fucking sin.

What's a het?

Hetrosexual

Why don't you just spell the whole thing? You're confusing people on purpose.

>Because two women can't have sex.

delet this right now

Now post the divorce stadistics.

Sorry user, I assumed everyone knew that the slang word for hetrosexual was het, just as homo is for homosexual.

I won't make that mistake again.

Holy shit how will men ever recover

This is why we need more sexual education in schools, among other practical subjects.

Even little kids know what homo means because they use it to insult their friends. "Het" could be an element from the periodic table as far as I'm concerned.

Lesbian here.

Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).

But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.

Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.

Every day more and more "straight" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.

The slang word for heterosexual is "normal"

ok

>watch trash series that don't need any neurons to enjoy
>complain when you get trash characters
>don't notice how trash a character is if she's female because she's "cute"
>solution is to watch series with only female characters instead of watching better shows

I have never seen those but it's to be expected that homosexual marriages divorce more frequently because they often don't have children, meanwhile many parents in heterosexual marriages keep living together for the sake of their family even if they get to hate each other and start having affairs.

Not every family is your family, user.

>ywn have a bf (female)

I don't even have a father anymore user, I'm only citing situations that are more likely to happen in marriages with children than marriages without them.

Not him, but I've done exactly this and it's worked out well for me so far.

This in no way disproves my point they're just masturbating together.

Adoption is a thing.

>global statistics aren't true because anecdotal evidence
Are you for real

Making another person cum by using your body = sex
Not that it matters any for anime.

Homosexual couples adopting or having their own children is less frequent than heterosexual couples having children. In some countries homosexual couples aren't even allowed to adopt children.

another epic raid by chagen and his merry band

>Making another person cum by using your body = sex
That has a name, it's called foreplay.

user..

>rating Salia that high

I just don't know what some people see in her.

shut up about chagen already, he was just one fag and there is no way I still post here

Jesus Christ user,

Do we really need to have a tutorial on what sex constitutes of? Because it seems like we do.

A perfect example of a show ruined by het.

You posted it.
>"She's a misunderstood lonely otaku, just like me!"
That's why so many people like her while disregarding her shitty behavior.

I wish I was a cute gay girl.

I loved how Cross Ange shat on all stupid yurifags who decided to pick this show.
"Merely pretending" was my favourite anime meme of 2015.

Only person that behaves at least somewhat like a real person. If even if that means that she is a huge bitch. Also I like twin tails

The male sexual organ (the penis) being placed in the female sexual organ (the vagina).
You're not charged with rape, if you fingerbang someone or forcibly eat them out. You're charged with sexual assault.

But no one was pretending in that show.
The lesbians were total lesbians and the hetero were total hetero.

What was the problem? I'm sure Ange wouldn't mind Hilda licking her clit as she gets penetrated by Tusk.

Is Hilda the lesbian that rubbed her crotch against Tusk's dick?

>dumbass still believe that a few het fucking here and there somehow ""ruined"" all the delicious yuri sex and pandering the show had

So cute

Lesbians don't exist. They're just angry and violent spinsters who mutually masturbate for the first few weeks and then become gym teachers who never have sex again.
True love between girls cannot exist in the 3d form.

>What was the problem?
I don't know as well. There is nothing wrong about being bi.
But for some reason all yurifags executed some hardcore mental gymnastics to convience everyone that Ange doesn't like Tusk.

How the words are are defined in legal context in any specific country has no relevance in how the word is actually used in normal social interactions.

But user, sex is just short for sexual intercourse, aka penis going into vagina. The actual word, "sex" means a person's gender.

Every yurifag worth his salt dropped that show the moment that guy first appeared. The ones that took the bait were the amateurs.

>Statistics from advocate magazine
Well well well. Who would have thought.

It was still a fun show, people shouldn't miss these things just because they're a yurifag. Maybe they stop watching the show as a yurifag, but dropping it entirely is insane.

>The ones that took the bait were the amateurs.
Or maybe they just never heard about Fukuda.
youtube.com/watch?v=m_nfKJlcEhA

She's not really an otaku though, she just likes to cosplay.

12 HOURS

H
O
U
R
S

>Implying Ange and Hilda were any less realistic than Salia

No, that's just your eyes being clouded by bias. I argue Tusk is the only one that was barely a character, much less realistic.

sexual intercourse

sexual contact between individuals involving penetration, especially the insertion of a man's erect penis into a woman's vagina, typically culminating in orgasm and the ejaculation of semen.

Doesn't disprove anything.

Hilda builds a lesbian harem because she missed her mother and then becomes best buddies with the girl she wanted to murder because they discovered that they are both opportunistic sociopaths.

You still haven't disproven my point.

Ha ha, that's actually kind of true. Tusk is an innocent, idealized 2D boy, whereas Ange is a bitchy cunt ripped straight out of 3D.

>Speedwatcher
No wonder you liked Salia. We're done here.

There's nothing wrong with liking Salia.

Amazing, isn't it? Cross Ange was a gift for the ages.

For every action there is an equal and opposite re-action. when men become too weak to protect their women every instance in history shows that they were just replaced by a more aggressive conquerors and then the women were subjugated (better than being enslaved or dying, but by how much), my only two question to keep this bait alive is, "how will you keep the proletariat from revolting?" and "is being lower than every other middle eastern woman worth it"

if they don't just outright stone you to death, enjoy your Burqa, hijab and niqāb, miss concubine.

why do redditors still post that fish meme three years after everyone got tired of it

I'll take the bait.

Women are literally useless without man. Any and all lesbian relationships are a pale imitation of the real thing(Dick in puss).

+ science says all women are bisexual so strictly speaking lesbians don't exist.

Sex isnt just inserting the ponos you virgin

Is this you Kek?

>Sex isnt just inserting
the Oxford English Dictionary exists to prevent people like you from moving goal posts to adhere to your own world views.

the oxford gay dick in ass is for fags and losers

All this supposed dick worship, yet most women can't orgasm without clip stimulation. And clips aren't inside vaginas. Imagine that. It's almost like a bunch of insecure straight male virgins who get all their sex ed info from hentai are projecting their insecurities or something.

*clit

cool i'm gay, now that we've figured that out can we agree that I'm right? or do you have a counter argument on whether the purpose of having a language is not to convey a concise thought to multiple people with as few errors as possible.

wheredoyouthinkweare.png

>witchcraft
>pure

because of the lack of incels

>had orgasms from masturbating

That's just cheating.

>women have NEVER been attracted to men
This is why women are leaving you idiots alone. You clearly don't feel how they feel.

You're the equivalent of a dickless man.

But this in no way disproves my point.

Women are naturally submissive.
Why do you think they'll naturally destroy their countries in office?

They're obsessed with love and lust. That's all they do. Is feel.

>A potential yuri / Cross Ange got ruined by Sup Forums faggotry

I'm out. See you in hell motherfuckers.