>entire ancestry fucked by other races for literal millennia
>can't complain or you're a soyboy SJW

How is this fair?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghezo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>the only race incompetent enough not to hunt their megafauna out of existance
You faggots deserve what you got.

just be glad that you've got a free ride now. All the failures of your ancestors and now you live in the golden age of blacks.

You got it better then any of your ancestors ever had it, why would you complain now?

>Fair

Who the fuck told you life was fair?

Yeah it’s shit
But still don’t agree with the payback mentality that has been going on in Zimbabwe and South Africa.

that's the history of every group.
Portugal got raped by muslims, romans, visigoths, and whoever before that and instead of complaining and asking for reparations we built our own country and empire.
less crying, more acting virtuously and owning your responsibility.

We hunted elephants, you faggot.
>just be glad that you've got a free ride now.
lol
That's like complaining that you stubbed your toe to a person in a wheelchair.

Obviously bait but I’ll bite
Because all you do is complain. Thank your “leadership” for a lot of your woes. What is it now 90% ish born out of wedlock? New findings show some DC schools with around 20% graduation rate at 90% black student body? You’ve been given every opportunity to dig yourselves out of the hole you’re in but you find it comfy there and relish the thought of leaving. Just blame it on the white man. More gibmedats that way.

You have a gigantic continent all to yourselves. Get to work building Wakanda and shut the fuck up.

Nice way of generalizing an entire race.

>complaning whole life and asking for gibs for something that happened hundred of years ago
kek
yeah cos complaining and not working will get you far and make you look good as a colective

That's enough now.

>>entire ancestry fucked by other races for literal millennia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghezo

>There are no white people living of wellfare.

k

This is always an excuse for failing. My great grandfather and his wife ran for their lives from the bolsheviks and came to Canada with nothing, just over 100 years ago. My grandfather had a grade 2 education. My father had a grade 8. I was the first person in my family to get his grade 12. My oldest son will be the first person in my family to have a university degree.
Put your fucking big boy pants on and take personal responsibility for your own life for fuck sake!

>there are no white people living on wellfare asking for extra gibs for something that happened outside of their lifes
FTFY

Everyone else has been just as fucked as they could be by everything that could fuck them. Why are they so far ahead of you?

boomer fuck with your stupid fucking ‘walk in-ask for job’ mentality

this
oh and this
we gave you an answer faggot we are talking about GENERALIZATIONS HERE. Face the fucking facts blacks commit over 80% of the violent crimes and are under 8% of the population. The only thing you have control over is yourself so try to be the best you can be and hopefully the dumber niggers will catch on.

Are you serious? Jews never shut the fuck about their 6 million.

black males*****

sorry .. not a boomer, gen x..
and you did not refute my statement because you cant. If you think making excuses and not taking responsibility for your actions and life is wrong than by all means continue.. good luck.. you need it.

Because it's happened to literally every society at one point or another you limp wristed faggot

>be Dutch
>entire ancestry fucked by other countries for literal millennia
>instead of complaining, work hard to make your country better

>jews
>white

pick one

and you are ok with that?
you think if jews can do it, than black people should do it too?

btw jews won't call themself white in the american culture
blacks need to snap out of the victim mentality
what good do you think will it bring to your people?
blaming others of your people shortcomings
what about african countries?
>inb4 colonialism
we were a under foreign rule for almost all our history
the word slave came from the ethnic group "slavs"
you dont see us bitching about it

>jews
>white
need more gibs, the thread.

This entire thread just proves that I'm not even allowed to complain.

Kys is a good start.

If you are born in Europe our USA, you can make it on a individual level, especially in this time and age, despite what your background is.

Instead of crying about the bad things that happened in the past, to your ancestors and what not, you can work to make your life better, and the life for your children, and the generation after that.

Crying will not achieve anything faggot.

My father came here in the late 1960 and worked his ass off, and after working for 6-7 years in the oil field, he later on started his own business, and our familiy is a good step above the average norwegian familiy in terms of income and stablity.

Would he have been able to do that if he went around crying about "buu huu europeans ruined my India, better cry around n do nothing"; no faggot. Stfu, ur born in your local country i assume, go get a fucking STEM related degree, go earn some money n stfu.

Fucked by other races? Victim much? Get up stand up stop whining and do something. I know the system is against you. Like the black run cities of Baltimore and Detroit. Soyboy or simple whinny cunt? Niggers are useless because its never them.

complain about what?
american blacks have no fucking right to complain about anything
theres milions of people wishing they grew up in america and are trying to get there

if anything you're privileged

These people don't operate on the same level of morality or rationality as regular everyday folk do.
Simply put, if you're not "white" all of your points becomes invalid. No matter how much merit they may hold. (Even though you've literally made shit tier arguments the entire thread.)

It's really not worth the mental energy, because every argument essentially just comes down to "muh people."

I'd rather live in Africa than in Trumps America. I just don't have the money to start a new life.

have a (you) you baiting faggot

>be black
>complain
>complain
>complain
>complain
>complain some more
>gibs
I see a trend here

Idiot fuck with your "give up because life is hard" soyboy faggot mentality.

>you have done nothing to me
>why can't i complain?
going in the right direction, tyrhôney

Cunt

Can your illiterate negro ass even find Africa on a map?

>Complain about hard times your ancestors had to go through
Fucking kek
You don't see me complaining about German privilege now do you? Now go and kill yourself.

>History doesn't matter: the post

>being black in the first place

>blaming people nowdays for shit that happened in the past
>blaming en entire group of people for the actions of few
>ignoring your own people enslaved and sold blacks
>use history as an excuse to demand that people that had nothing to do with that solve all your problems
>all this by exploiting the advantages of living in a society built and mantained by the people you keep complaining about and refusing to go back with your people and create something by yourself

Also stop complaining and do. Everyone has been conquered, blacks are the only ones who can't get over it.

Brother... why do you believe the lies?

If europe never colonized africa it wouldve never traded, you had nothing but slaves and resources you couldnt mine to trade. You didnt get fucked over, you got a ticket to civilization advancement and then europe left the continent, and nobody picked up the pieces left behind. Youre a shithole because of your collective continents inability to improve itself. We have all been invaded before, we all threw off the chains at some point but the rest of us didnt eternally blame our own failings on our old conquerors after independance was acquired. Its your nation now, not Europes, they arent responsible for you now, you are.

All you fucks are good at is complain. If it wasn't for the good will of whites you fuckers would have went extinct by now. You can't feed yourselves, you can't control disease and you can't quit killing each other.

Your race has a complete inability to evolve. You've lived in the U.S. for 400 years but still can't speak basic english but every other second generation immigrant can speak english perfectly.

You honestly believe white people want and like that you suck at life when in reality we're just sick of dealing with your inferiority and your unique ability to regress.

Get your shit together and white people wouldn't hate you so much.

The chinks and Japs and to a lesser extent, spics in South America had it way worse than you niggers and look at them now. The first two are pretty high up there in terms of their economy and at least the spics are not starving (except for Venezuela), so get the fuck outta here with your "muh white privilege", you bitchass nigger.

Where exactly do you think africans would be if your continent had no interaction with the rest of the world?

At this point you're obviously a troll. Most subjugated people in world history had it vastly worse than niggers taken to the US. The Romans genocided millions of northwest europeans and brought their population down dramatically for a time. The mongols killed as many people as died in WW2 by some estimates. You nigs have it on easy mode because the rest of the world feels sorry for you. They only ones you really have to worry about are your fellow chimps.

A dumb race is easily abused by smarter races; this is not a riddle, Macumba.

A black denied a job
>Dey racists.
>Dey oppressing me

Anyone else denied a job
>Maybe I need to improve my resume
>Maybe I need to acquire more skills
>Maybe I need to learn to communicate better during an interview.

Who is more likely to succeed?

>entire ancestry fucked by other races for literal millennia
You fuck yourselves. One example NWA. Why did those losers make money selling brainwashing earworm music tearing down whites and a functioning culture. Didn't they marry white women? Fucking Tipper Gore was right.
>Why uplift your people when you can get $$$ and bring down the whole culture.

Because before the first Europeans set foot in Africa they first built real white Wakandas like Rome and ancient Greece. Afriniggers lived like pre humans until other races expanded into their continent.

Mo Wakanda and sheeeeittt niggah!

HOLY SHIT GET A FUCKING JOB DUMB NIGGER

kys

Everyone's a victim.
Nobody likes a crybaby.

>Still get used as a bridge for Nazis fo attack france
Your country is literally nigger of europe

You’re not a soyboy, you’re just a nigger

>Complain
Where does that get ya?

You are not your ancestors.
White people shouldn't be ashamed of themselves for a crime they didn't commit, and black people shouldn't be angry about something done to their grand grand fathers.

I know this message contradicts with the theme of this board but believe me if you live for yourself instead of living for your ancestors, for your parents or for anyone really, you'll have a better life.

Hows Argentina user?

I have more important things to worry about, like Brendan Fraser's mental health and career.

Your country has been fucked for millennia my grandparents are Irish and we have been slaves for hundreds of years and had half our population wiped out by famine.

The retarded opinions of Pol are a minority. These faggots live in an ech chamber.

why did you never put ostriches in a fence?

What happened to the based mummy slayer